Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks so horrible šŸ˜­ she said girls with filler will understand and asked why her lips would be so swollen when she wakes up. First of all, itā€™s because of water retention. She should know that, if she went to a good aesthetician šŸ„“ and second, the swelling goes all the way up to her nose which means that her aesthetician did a horrible job, since the fillers should be IN her lips and not above her lips šŸ„“
You could open a tin of beans with that chin šŸ˜±

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well Sallie is awake and itā€™s ā€œFresh Saturdaysā€ in last nights clothes and her hair has been brushed with a toffee apple by all looks of IT! If thatā€™s fresh then god only knows what fresh actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
First comment on this car crash, a solo addicted, good job ladies!

Her latest insta story 'waiting for bae' duck off, go and see your kids instead!

Reactions: 5
Sallie, oh Sallie, celebrates Christmas in June, many congratulations on finishing your shitey front room.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sallie Sallie with your converse so long please please burn that dirty primark thong!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bloody hell thereā€™s people in the world doing amazing things. Doctors and nurses saving lives etc and sheā€™s proud of herself for putting a light up. Get some perspective Sallie hun.
I suppose nothing else in her life to be proud of though. Losing your kids, so broke youā€™re selling your fanny for a fiver, being a cumbucket for the Albanian mafia on a weekend and being a coke snortasaurus. Celebrating these small wins might be all you have šŸ‘€

She defo has a black eye, look at the bruise in the corner under the cut she has
1000% n on her story looks like a scar under her eyebrow!

If she touched that hair one more bloody time!! Itā€™s horrendous looking too! And did she duck hit her eye off the bannister, if I was an influencer and filmed myself as regular as she does it would be one of the first things Iā€™d mention before I started getting questioned on it. Sheā€™s a dose of shite!
She loves the attn though will thrive off ppl asking her whatā€™s happened

Reactions: 1
I stopped following S around the time she was ā€˜setting upā€™ a childrenā€™s furniture as I couldnā€™t cope with her messy lifestyle and the fake image she portrays... and then there was a stabbing video infront of her daughter šŸ˜Ø she clearly needs help as I thought things where bad a few years ago but now... she hasnā€™t even got her daughters šŸ„“

the slit on her eyebrow from falling out the loft šŸ˜‚šŸ‘šŸ¼ And the black eye your hiding with poorly blended eyeshadow lol....

Honestly donā€™t know how she gets away with showing her clit for a gram.. sorry meant showing her clit for ā€˜the gramā€™

šŸŸ šŸ›¶

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sallie the beg, insta got her spread, see me gash for fiver, cause I need some fake designer!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.