Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Honestly she makes me rage! She's so fucking materialistic and because she is so obsessed with appearance she assumes everyone else is. Kids like comfort and convenience, mine have asked to wear their jammies all day! Where is the compassion? The love? Cuddling up and watching xmas films together? I dont get why she isn't at her mum's house and spending time with them. They're not at school and it seems as though she can have contact, so why isnt she with them considering last xmas she was in hospital (which was probably self inflicted because the attention wasn't on hers but it back fired) how does she then have the cheek to call out her daughter's dad over some stupid fucking outfit. Ahhh fuck off Sal you're a massive knob and don't deserve them girls. Oh and saying shes broody and wants a boy! Wtf! She has zero self awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
She won’t be going to Turkey in January they’re supposedly banning UK travellers, she can get her new car delivered then if she’s got nowhere to go 🤥
I can't bare every live she does she goes 'soyyyyy can anyone dm me if I'm allowed to fly to here, there and everywhere' girlllll your flights are booked aren't they? The airline you've went through will tell you surely its better than taking travel advice of fucking becky on insta, who done travel and tourism in year 10

• Haha
Reactions: 25

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
2 hours ago - IN THE GYM
58 mins ago - SAT ON SOFA DOLLED UP.

SALLIE WASH YOUR HAIR AFTER A WORK OUT YOU FUCKIN MINTY FUCKKKK 🤢🤢🤢 no fucking way can she get home, cook her noodles and frozen peas and wash and dry that toilet brush bristle head in an hour 🤣

I bet anyone that gets within 5 yards of that head can smell stale biscuits and mold.

• Haha
  • Sick

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
I actually felt sorry for her mum as well until last night on that live when her mum was calling the girl over the shoes a tramp. Then when they were talking about G having a lizard and the mum was laughing along in the comments going it's probably his new girlfriend hahahahaha. Hahahahahaha no your looking after ged and sallies kid in your fucking prime because they're not responsible enough to have kids and your calling people tramps and cracking jokes 😑 apple doesn't fall far from the tree I assume

Jadejade

Self proclaimed ‘facts’ about herself...
Iv mentioned this before but this was just before she recruited LOADS of girls for the ink dolls, got booked for loads of gigs and never paid them a penny. That’s when it all went tits up for her. She’s always been cringe as fuck but back then the ink dolls actually did ok and people DID want to see them on the club scene as they were different and abit raunchy. They did better when there was just 3 girls Sallie, cat and Rachael. They were more exclusive then, but like anything give her an inch she takes a mile. I’d say in these pictures is when she was in her prime looks wise... but it’s also when she was absolutely smashing coke and not long after caused her miscarriage!!! These sequence of pictures are again a narcissist trait! Look at me look at what iv done and achieved... when in reality she’s sat in yet another air bnb with no kids no fella no job and no car NO FUTURE! Have a day off love you painful to watch.

• Heart

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Sorry but regardless of if she was my “Bestie” or not, I wouldn’t let Sallie post pics of my kids on her Instagram, not amongst the Only Fans half a flap out posts, the weirdos from Dubai & the absolute scum bags she seems to surround herself with in Liverpool.

Manonthemoon

Seriously... what is she doing?? I honestly thing she’s losing it big time you know.
Oh, and anyone notice her body looks completely different on her stories to her recent grid posts?! 😂

4DB1DAAD-EB8E-46A5-B7AF-2CD5CDBAB13A.png

Grid posts vs story posts... the difference in her waist, bum and hips!

4AD1EAF1-5414-40F7-B879-C85C0BF23FD1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
I dont know why but I cant help but feel shes on some sort of withdrawal from something. Shes a bag of nerves, not talking properly and making a big deal out of something that isn't really a big deal. If the shoes are so special as if you'd lend them out in the first place 🤷🏼‍♀️ I feel sorry for her in a way. If this is how she reacts to something trivial, then imagine how she deals with the bigger things?! (Well, we all saw how THAT went down when she was in Dubai)

• Haha
I need to say something here,
I don't know if it's like a scouse cultural thing or not but I 100% buy my kids clothes in those shops, especially Christmas and boxing day, new year too. I dont think that determines how much i care for them or not. It's just how i grew up and how my babies will grow up too. I have daughters and alot of them 😂 I absolutely love dressing them up and they love it too, I agree that love and time means more to them than anything else but I'm so proud of the little girls I've made and I dress them in designer, all year round. I'm by no means minted but I work hard and my kids always look impeccable. No shame in it what so ever. But I get your point of one designer outfit for Christmas doesnt make you mother of the year but at the same time, enjoying dressing your kids in gorgeous designer isn't a bad thing either. ..

Again, am sorry girls but I've got to argue this, I buy my girls more than this, and i am massively over the top on Christmas and i LOVE spoiling them because i can, and they are lovely and greatful and polite for each gift, but you can bet your life i didnt splash it all over my insta. Or any social media. I didnt do it too look like a good mum, I done it cause I'm a massive softie and I love them and I'd give them the world if i could. Just fyi before you all jump on me, I love my girls and I give them every second of my time,energy and love but I dont think for one minute buying them hundreds if presents ts makes you a bad parent. Not seeing them all year then trying to compensate does.
I actually think you’re right it might be a scouse trend. Still doesn’t sit right with me.
Designer outfit seems pointless at that age.
I’ve struggled to get my little one out of Xmas PJs 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
I’m not clear on that either!
Short version Sallie met a local dealer out he had free drugs so she decided to ride it like a horse, the fella practically had a bird she went mad so sallie uploaded the same selfie of them a million times just to make sure the girl was deffo hurt. He moved in with sallie the same night she hung off him until her prozzy mate come over bailed him he werent happy threatened sallie, threatened to burn sallies mums house down unless he got his money and graft phone back. Sallie goes the police then has to move to Leeds. And then we had to listen to sallie chat shit again about how dangerous it is being with a drug dealer and give us a run down of how to spot a bad man for the 20th time this year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24