Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I haven't tried it but this by The Ordinary looks good. About £14.

View attachment 2702789

When I had a horribly itchy scalp a few years ago the only thing that worked was Polytar shampoo. Coal tar. Smelled horrendous but did the job! Probably the sort of thing your GP has given you. Funnily enough I got quite addicted to the smell after a while 😂
Thankyou for the intel, making a note of Polytar and definitely going to check out The Ordinary serum

Reactions: 2

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Well she’s successfully #unfluenced me from considering buying short trews from these people (we all know I buy my clothes from Shein anyways)
The lengths are a bit hit and miss there. A couple of times I've bought in the sale and I had to return as they were long, and I'm over 6ft tall. Maybe they were in the sale because they were weirdly too long? Ghost are even worse in trouser lengths. Slightly too long at Me and Em, but clownish pooling at Ghost. So, good luck if you go for it! Also, side tip, the sizing is v. generous.

MrsBubz

Hard to beat Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. You might need help with picking up the right shade though as the colour coding is a little complicated (works on a similar principle as hair dye codes).
Thanks! Will check it out ☺

melfish

VIP Member
Same. I noticed a lot of the grey-hair influencers mention it too - you stop slapping dye on your scalp and a few months later you suddenly get this fresh hair growth like a fluffy chick. Annoying until it gets long enough and flops over.
What's a good grey-hair account to follow?

Reactions: 1

melfish

VIP Member
Yep Eborian CC is my daily base
Its equivalent to a very light sheer foundation. Its not a massive shade range (only 5) but it's pretty adaptable for most (I don't think it does super dark tho)
The Clair shade looks quite pinkish and Dore looks too dark for me. Which shade do you wear?

Reactions: 1