Sali Hughes #55 Very preachy and shouty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think this weekend's article will be on? Have we reach 'coddling' product season? Rich moisturisers or maybe body oils?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Something something spendy, something something clocks going back, something something unlike everybody else ever she likes or dislikes it. Small nod to genderwoo again. Cosseting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If anyone feels like doing a recap, feel free! I just wanted to get the new thread going as it was giving me angst 😅

Reactions: 11
Can she sink any lower? Sending traffic to The Sun. Aiming to profit financially from doing so. Things must be pretty desperate.

6093A34D-6FAC-4666-951D-9BFEA3A3E84C.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Just read this on another thread but ...
" ... why the duck are you wasting your time bothering yourself about people on a forum? I genuinely think it's the most egotistical, yet thinnest skinned people who are attracted to being influencers. If you can't handle it, stop monetising your life online. Piss easy solution. Expecting constant praise and nothing opposing is peak arrogant twit."

The state of her grid too. It's shocking how much she's slid into generic influencer territory. Soon it's just going to be her eye-bleeping herself while copying people 20 years younger, and public toilets

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
She never shared that Pretty Iconic published extracts of Pretty Iconic either.

She never shared that Pretty Iconic published extracts of Pretty Iconic either.
Oh duck, I meant The Daily Mail obvs 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Can she sink any lower? Sending traffic to The Sun. Aiming to profit financially from doing so. Things must be pretty desperate.

View attachment 1682836
The Scum :sick:
That is seriously low.
But remember when she nearly wet herself with excitement when Jacob RM mentioned Beauty Banks in the HoC?
I suppose we should never forget Sali's whole job is based on capitalism and the consumer economy. Persuading people to be discontent with their appearance, buy things they don't need, and which are often beyond their normal budget. She would say she is giving people informed choice before they spend their hard earned cash. One does not cancel out the other imo.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
This wasn't about Sali (I don't think???) but seems very appropriate 😂
Seems The Pool isn't as revered as she might think.

Screenshot_20221028_023500.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm actually embarrassed for her watching that Tiktok. I live in Liverpool, the Sun's been boycotted everywhere here for years due to the lies they told about Hillsborough and you'd struggle to buy it anywhere in Merseyside. So imo you can't sink lower than advertising in the Sun.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
One of her Revolution products is in the new Latest in Beauty box which is a collaboration with The Sun's Fabulous magazine.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.