Sali Hughes #47 Learning to coexist with criticism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit of nothing that I have never shared on here but, I met her just before the pandemic. It was at a sponsored event and she did my makeup.
she was extremely nice, as was Lauren but there were a couple of moments…
She congratulated me (in tone) for being the only person that day to have the same foundation colour as her. I am pale but not THAT pale.
She berated me quite sternly for saying that I couldn’t wear every colour lipstick. Well of course I can but some look a bit tit.
At the end she asked if I wanted a selfie. I did not but it felt rude to say so, so I have a photo of me and her now.
In conclusion, nice woman, bit odd x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Yes! It was a bit embarrassing, it felt polite to say yes but…I look like the Statue of Liberty next to her she is wee.
That's probably why she was so keen to be photographed next to you, if you were a fellow thumbelina she wouldn't have offered

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven’t even tried to watch one of her videos in ages, tried the beauty tools ones. Jesus, she can ramble (quack on). Everything is “really, really, really…” or “so, so, so…”. So much drama, she “literally couldn’t do” her job without the wanky, pricey mirror (the state of it, a quick wipe wouldn’t of gone amiss). Didn’t get to the end, tosh.

ETA: she has toned down her Groucho brows, they look much better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
‘You can get silk scrunchies anywhere these days….. like……. beauty pie’ 😂, what’s wrong with high street shops.

Tools she can’t live without, yeah right.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven’t even tried to watch one of her videos in ages, tried the beauty tools ones. Jesus, she can ramble (quack on). Everything is “really, really, really…” or “so, so, so…”. So much drama, she “literally couldn’t do” her job without the wanky, pricey mirror (the state of it, a quick wipe wouldn’t of gone amiss). Didn’t get to the end, tosh.

ETA: she has toned down her Groucho brows, they look much better.
This is a bad one for tapping. Tap tap tap.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
"I think the only two <ad - sample/gifted> named items featured are the Hershesons hairbrush and the larger of the Simplehuman mirrors, which they sent me to replace one that I had bought myself and smashed."

That's handy! When I break something I just have to buy a new one....

• Sad
Reactions: 17
"I think the only two <ad - sample/gifted> named items featured are the Hershesons hairbrush and the larger of the Simplehuman mirrors, which they sent me to replace one that I had bought myself and smashed."

That's handy! When I break something I just have to buy a new one....
That struck me as odd too. How would Simplehuman know that she had smashed her mirror?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
For anyone who is blocked here is a transcript of new vt.
Sniff gulp tap tap tap. Ad for overpriced version of something. Hyperbole. States obvious. Repeats info seen in another vt. Cocks head. Sniff gulp tap tap tap.
Repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For anyone who is blocked here is a transcript of new vt.
Sniff gulp tap tap tap. Ad for overpriced version of something. Hyperbole. States obvious. Repeats info seen in another vt. Cocks head. Sniff gulp tap tap tap.
Repeat.
You missed off some of the taps. Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap. Is there a mouse scuttling around out of view?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Goodness, just watched it all. She's got millions of them, she's used everything for years (and years and years and years), literally uses it everyday. She lives and dies by it. Literally cannot do her job without them, literally cannot, cannot literally, it's so so so so so great. She has one in every bag. Tap tap tap tap tap tap. Can't live without it.

Also - her hands are too small for a tangle teaser? 🤭 Wow, she is really really really smol (has been for years and years and years, literally for years).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.