Sali Hughes #46 From journo to influencer, Pretty Ironic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Crem' and @melfish for the thread title 😊

Last thread highlights:

* The creme/cream battle rages on. Prompted by a lovely video of Sali gazing adoringly at herself a pot of Estee Lauder overpriced gloop overlooked by a stuffed owl. And no it wasn't Leonard 🤭
* For some tedious reason she posted a photo of herself in white jeans. Apparently to demonstrate how fat her thighs appeared in them. 'No' we were all supposed to cry 'no Sali. You are teeny weeny with thighs like a #gifted brow pencil' (or as Patsy might so pithily say - 🙌)
* Speaking of IG fans Sali has gained thousands of new ones. Her reputation must have spread wide as a lot of them appear to be Russian 🤔
* Btw Sali is looking for IG accounts to follow - 'Hey waaassuuuup guyz - wanna hit me up with your best rad ideas and lemme touch base with a few new homies' were her actual words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
you have @Jelly Bean - you missed your true vocation in life. Sorry, need to do a Patsy 🙌 (but genuinely)
Thread recap is pure gold. Hey waaassuuuup guyz - wanna hit me up with your best rad ideas and lemme touch base with a few new homies actually had me crying.

"Need to do a Patsy 🙌 " can be this thread's Emergency Bruce if anything kicks off between the beefs and the skids.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No French pharmacy scoops for us 😢
Sali and chum are in Amsterdam.
Dutch drug store scoop?

I'm flying to the Netherlands this weekend (not stalking she here) and I'll bring back some Kruidvat store brand body butters if I get a chance.
kruidvat-olive-macadamia-body-butter.jpg

Cheap as chips. Not sticky. I love them.

Reactions: 16
The woman is utterly cooked. Can’t believe she’s done another ‘guess where I am’ post. She does look very ‘Where’s Wali?’ in it. Zero smile to camera as she walks, as if it was a serious matter rather than pissing about on Insta, begging for engagement.

E917CF62-3DC0-4392-9BA9-FB25D30619E5.png

85EDAECC-077C-4A57-9C61-57EBD01C16D8.png

Who was CORRECT??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
“Quick, film me crossing the road in my PAID FOR xs expensive stuff, I’ll look European and moody”.*
* not eye bleeping into a ring light.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.