Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyDoodah

No, MOD deactivated her account herself after she got ripped to shreds over slagging Kim Kardashian off. It wasn’t suspended by IG.
She deactivated her own account but I knew it was something to do with Mumsnet, I'm afraid KK can't blamed on this one :p :

In a Mumsnet thread called Influencer ethics on Instagram, the 33-year-old mum of four was accused of using her @mother_of_daughters Instagram account to post 'ethically dubious' pictures of her children for advertising, reports The Telegraph.

GTL Old-Timer

VIP Member
Oh, god, the colin! Someone did a typo and hilarity ensued. There were some funny, clever women at GTL but also lots of twee nonsense like that. Did they make tea towels or badges of it (apologies if that was anyone here - not a crime, just not for me)? The cliqueyness (sp?) could be off putting (to me anyway).
Sali made a typo and it stuck.

There was a Canadian jewellery maker living in Florida who I think did a bunch of badges. I’m sure “I ❤ Colin” was one of them.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I wonder if Dawn has forgiven her as she certainly doesn't follow her on Instagram?! Although I did see something about Sali wearing an outfit from the pop up shop Dawn had for a while?