Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whiskers

I find a lot of those photo shoots quite cringe. That’s not Caitlin’s fault though, it’s the Times team inflicting it on their journos!

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I also have a Philip's Lumea. The reason I go for pedicures is because of the gel polish. I get it done and don't have to worry about chips and smudging for weeks.

omg where can you use the lumea ? Legs i assume, underarm, what about bikni area? I am having bikini waxing every 6 weeks and tbh it is costing me a lot of money that i would rather spend on a massage !!

Disillusioned

VIP Member
I got overexcited in a Look Fantastic sale and have multiple tubes of Inkey List Backuchiol. But I haven’t even tried it. If Jessica is pro then I’ll have a whirl.

Mazerati

Chatty Member
Apologies if some one else already replied but yes.

Cut your leaf off from the base and stand it in a cup for about twenty mins or so to let the yellow stuff drain out (it can cause irritation)

Then peel the leaf carefully and scoop all the goo into a clean bowl. I then like to whisk mine up to improve the texture and add a drop or two of essential oil.
Thanks @Colin. I'm getting low on my current gel so it's the right time for some plastic free beauty experimentation!

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
There's different attachments with the Lumea, one for legs, one for bikini and underarms and one for facial. Sadly the facial one doesn't work on me as my hairs are fair there. But it works a treat on my bikini, underarm and legs