Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow too much work done for her age what will all these girls be like when there late 30's 40's they'll all age so much faster! She already looks 30 plus.

Reactions: 3
Wow too much work done for her age what will all these girls be like when there late 30's 40's they'll all age so much faster! She already looks 30 plus.
Shocking and in real life her lips stick out nearly an inch of her face....

Reactions: 3
She’s staying with her friend over there and on tables with reality stars..in Dubai you can have free nights out or very cheap nights if your a girl.. her collabs would provide her with a small wage.. she was out for lunch with some fella yesterday but didn’t show his face. Judging by the new LV bag I can guess who it was seen as he’s holidaying over there atm..
He’s being in a couple of her stories since she got there. I’m sure we’re talking about the same fella

Reactions: 2
I think your confusing saffy with kim flood Kim is 25 not saffy she is younger I think.

Reactions: 1
So basically they are able to stay in Dubai for months with no job and are out every single night cos Arab men take a tit on them and they get paid for it 😂😂😂 what fella will ever take them seriously 🤮

Reactions: 4
Anyone else sick of the 7 videos back to back of her with her friends smiling into the camera and then sticking their tongues out 😛 like 🤦🏽‍♀️ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it’s great she’s out there living her best life but she’s out getting drunk nearly every night surely I’d get abit too much at some stage

This girl Literally has no brain cells, 100% involved in criminal activity, wouldn't surprise me if she's claiming covid payment aswell

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.