Saff Michaelis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else getting the vibe saff is pregnant
Yes, for sure. Lots of hints of big things coming… new launch… ordering swimwear in various sizes, non-alcoholic cocktails /drinks, lots of no-make up photos and videos. I think she’s definitely pregnant, and I don’t think she’s trying that hard to conceal it either. There’s been a lot of talk
about it too- it was/is definitely on the cards.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13
I can’t imagine her being pregnant in that small flat no way. Too cramped for her
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
She said she’d ordered a bikini in an XL. Why does she buy clothes in such big sizes when she must be a medium at absolute most?!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
She said she’d ordered a bikini in an XL. Why does she buy clothes in such big sizes when she must be a medium at absolute most?!
She said the brand comes up small, she doesnt like tight bottoms

The brand must come up really small, there's nothing of her.
(Even if pregnant)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Yeh it's not a great ad for any clothing brand thag it comes up so small she's a large! She may well be tall but she's tiny!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Noticed she was tagged in this. Probably an imminent move then a pregnancy at some point
Doubt this means anything or much to Saff. This is primary school places

I'm sure Saff has spoken about schooling, pretty sure she has and one of her pros for it was if you can afford it, it takes the pressure off of the state schools. Margot will surely be privately educated ? Can't imagine them interested in state schools in inner London.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Doubt this means anything or much to Saff. This is primary school places

I'm sure Saff has spoken about schooling, pretty sure she has and one of her pros for it was if you can afford it, it takes the pressure off of the state schools. Margot will surely be privately educated ? Can't imagine them interested in state schools in inner London.
That's such a ridiculous argument, admit that you think private schools are better and be done with it, acting like it's a selfless choice 😂 not blaming her ag all, I did psrt of high-school kn a private one
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Noticed she was tagged in this. Probably an imminent move then a pregnancy at some point
Some of the tags on that post are a bit random though. Like ellypear is tagged and she doesn't have any kids, and askcharliehow's children are all in secondary. I think the woman has just tagged a selection of accounts for exposure?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Doubt this means anything or much to Saff. This is primary school places

I'm sure Saff has spoken about schooling, pretty sure she has and one of her pros for it was if you can afford it, it takes the pressure off of the state schools. Margot will surely be privately educated ? Can't imagine them interested in state schools in inner London.
Yes, unless they managed to move close to Fox Primary School in Kensington (or a similar school) I think definitely Margot will be privately educated. Likely paid for by grandparents.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
She said she’d ordered a bikini in an XL. Why does she buy clothes in such big sizes when she must be a medium at absolute most?!
I thought this today when she said she usually orders a size 14!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
usually just a silent reader and just follow her because we are the same age and I find her life so bizarre in comparison and in some ways like a middle-aged women (well I feel younger than her even though my partner are also planning house,wedding and children) and I randomly thought,seeing her in a bikini, that she must be pregnant. Glad I am not the only one,haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I think she's getting FOMO because Gemma is pregnant so has decided that the big age gap she was professing is off the cards!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I totally agree about her coming across much older than she is. The way she dresses is so old fashioned and clothes most 20 somethings wouldn’t be seen dead in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
It's also her whole lifestyle, not just having a baby but the whole "hosting" thing, I can't imagine having thought of tables capes and themes etc for dinner parties at any point jn my 20s , that said I wouldn't do it now either so 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
I think she's getting FOMO because Gemma is pregnant so has decided that the big age gap she was professing is off the cards!
Originally, maybe before Margot she said she wanted a few children close. After Margot it seemed to chang!. She has always loved babies. Margot is now 2+. Won't be surprising if she is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
New comer here! I counted up what she spent for that baby shower, the lip oil was 50, them jumper was 200 and the towel was 100. Money to burn!!!!
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: 6
New comer here! I counted up what she spent for that baby shower, the lip oil was 50, them jumper was 200 and the towel was 100. Money to burn!!!!
Wasn't the gifts split between Gabby & the other influencer friend I thought.

She is well off! The norm for their wealth bracket.
 
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.