It was because she keeps referencing “lots happening behind the scenes…”. But others are probably right, a house move would be a likely next stepWhat makes you think this?
It was because she keeps referencing “lots happening behind the scenes…”. But others are probably right, a house move would be a likely next stepWhat makes you think this?
Yes, for sure. Lots of hints of big things coming… new launch… ordering swimwear in various sizes, non-alcoholic cocktails /drinks, lots of no-make up photos and videos. I think she’s definitely pregnant, and I don’t think she’s trying that hard to conceal it either. There’s been a lot of talkAnyone else getting the vibe saff is pregnant
She said the brand comes up small, she doesnt like tight bottomsShe said she’d ordered a bikini in an XL. Why does she buy clothes in such big sizes when she must be a medium at absolute most?!
Doubt this means anything or much to Saff. This is primary school placesNoticed she was tagged in this. Probably an imminent move then a pregnancy at some point
That's such a ridiculous argument, admit that you think private schools are better and be done with it, acting like it's a selfless choiceDoubt this means anything or much to Saff. This is primary school places
I'm sure Saff has spoken about schooling, pretty sure she has and one of her pros for it was if you can afford it, it takes the pressure off of the state schools. Margot will surely be privately educated ? Can't imagine them interested in state schools in inner London.
Some of the tags on that post are a bit random though. Like ellypear is tagged and she doesn't have any kids, and askcharliehow's children are all in secondary. I think the woman has just tagged a selection of accounts for exposure?Noticed she was tagged in this. Probably an imminent move then a pregnancy at some point
Yes, unless they managed to move close to Fox Primary School in Kensington (or a similar school) I think definitely Margot will be privately educated. Likely paid for by grandparents.Doubt this means anything or much to Saff. This is primary school places
I'm sure Saff has spoken about schooling, pretty sure she has and one of her pros for it was if you can afford it, it takes the pressure off of the state schools. Margot will surely be privately educated ? Can't imagine them interested in state schools in inner London.
I thought this today when she said she usually orders a size 14!She said she’d ordered a bikini in an XL. Why does she buy clothes in such big sizes when she must be a medium at absolute most?!
Originally, maybe before Margot she said she wanted a few children close. After Margot it seemed to chang!. She has always loved babies. Margot is now 2+. Won't be surprising if she is.I think she's getting FOMO because Gemma is pregnant so has decided that the big age gap she was professing is off the cards!
Wasn't the gifts split between Gabby & the other influencer friend I thought.New comer here! I counted up what she spent for that baby shower, the lip oil was 50, them jumper was 200 and the towel was 100. Money to burn!!!!