It's hard work tho, looking after a 1 year old... !!!!What I should have said was when do Saff and Margot just chill and play? They are always so very busy.
It's hard work tho, looking after a 1 year old... !!!!What I should have said was when do Saff and Margot just chill and play? They are always so very busy.
Not including the personlised bag, water bottle and the French item £70They must have cost about £50 each?!
It’s so tacky and braggy to show what the party bag was anyway - came across like oh look at us and our wealthy friends you peasants would never get this so I must shareNot including the personlised bag, water bottle and the French item £70
Even without the bun that's a normal amount of food. 'A couple of tablespoons of raw meat?' You mean a normal sized steak tartare?She still basically ate *nothing*
A bun she admits she only ate as she was filming
A couple of tablespoons of raw meat and let’s face it probably 5 fries
Two slices of flat bread
A portion of loaded chips
Half a v small blondie
Even without the bun that's a normal amount of food. 'A couple of tablespoons of raw meat?' You mean a normal sized steak tartare?
no wonder we're in an obesity epidemic when people can't recognise average amounts of food.
That's not what you said though. You were saying what she showed in the video wasn't a lot when it is a normal amount. She isn't unhealthy looking so I think it's believable she ate a normal amount of food for a normal woman.You’re a fool if you think she ate everything she showed
No wonder we’re in a intellectual black hole when people believe everything they watch on the internet
I’d consider myself a ‘normal woman’ (whatever that is) with two young children and I’m in the healthy range of BMI and to me that is not a full days worth of food, not a chance. I’d be starving by bedtime on those rations. And not to be all mumsnet but where’s the fruit and veg?That's not what you said though. You were saying what she showed in the video wasn't a lot when it is a normal amount. She isn't unhealthy looking so I think it's believable she ate a normal amount of food for a normal woman.
Are you seriously joking asking where is the veg? She eats tonnes of vegetables on normal days; all her recipes are full of vegetables but not all of us get 5 a day when eating out. So you'd be starving eating a pastry, a steak tartare, a large portion of loaded fries, a flat bread and half a blondie? I'd hate to see your food bill.I’d consider myself a ‘normal woman’ (whatever that is) with two young children and I’m in the healthy range of BMI and to me that is not a full days worth of food, not a chance. I’d be starving by bedtime on those rations. And not to be all mumsnet but where’s the fruit and veg?
Guessing from your username your a fella with kids and you're slagging off a 26 year old on tattle: feel ashamed for youMaybe have half a blondie and chill out hun x
She'll have a foot in the door with publishers. Her Father's brother is a top author.A book on WHAT? Deffo gonna be some tit hosting thing