Saff Michaelis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just the biggest case of first world problems!
This content about what size shirt she should keep in an absolute reach. Im close to unfollowing 😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She still basically ate *nothing*
A bun she admits she only ate as she was filming
A couple of tablespoons of raw meat and let’s face it probably 5 fries
Two slices of flat bread
A portion of loaded chips
Half a v small blondie
Even without the bun that's a normal amount of food. 'A couple of tablespoons of raw meat?' You mean a normal sized steak tartare?

no wonder we're in an obesity epidemic when people can't recognise average amounts of food.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
You’re a fool if you think she ate everything she showed 😂

No wonder we’re in a intellectual black hole when people believe everything they watch on the internet

Even without the bun that's a normal amount of food. 'A couple of tablespoons of raw meat?' You mean a normal sized steak tartare?

no wonder we're in an obesity epidemic when people can't recognise average amounts of food.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
You’re a fool if you think she ate everything she showed 😂

No wonder we’re in a intellectual black hole when people believe everything they watch on the internet
That's not what you said though. You were saying what she showed in the video wasn't a lot when it is a normal amount. She isn't unhealthy looking so I think it's believable she ate a normal amount of food for a normal woman.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
That's not what you said though. You were saying what she showed in the video wasn't a lot when it is a normal amount. She isn't unhealthy looking so I think it's believable she ate a normal amount of food for a normal woman.
I’d consider myself a ‘normal woman’ (whatever that is) with two young children and I’m in the healthy range of BMI and to me that is not a full days worth of food, not a chance. I’d be starving by bedtime on those rations. And not to be all mumsnet but where’s the fruit and veg?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
I’d consider myself a ‘normal woman’ (whatever that is) with two young children and I’m in the healthy range of BMI and to me that is not a full days worth of food, not a chance. I’d be starving by bedtime on those rations. And not to be all mumsnet but where’s the fruit and veg?
Are you seriously joking asking where is the veg? She eats tonnes of vegetables on normal days; all her recipes are full of vegetables but not all of us get 5 a day when eating out. So you'd be starving eating a pastry, a steak tartare, a large portion of loaded fries, a flat bread and half a blondie? I'd hate to see your food bill.

And no I'm not the girl or her mate I just came here to find out how a 24 year old bought a London flat but really shocks me how many people don't seem to understand portion control in this day and age
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
So she has to use nappies every day so why not use boujie ones especially as they are in her price bracket! I really have heard it all now for goodness sakes.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed that today she’s begging for rugs and a hot water tap! She’s getting so infuriating.
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
That’s the the most posh thing I’ve ever heard 😂
Imagine her bio “mum to spicy marge and poet on my free time”
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
A book on WHAT? Deffo gonna be some tit hosting thing
She'll have a foot in the door with publishers. Her Father's brother is a top author.

When she appeared on the Piccadilly Circus billboard, she looked radiantly beautiful. However, if it was a no one influencer from a Clacton Council Estate risen up through grit and determination and made something of themselves. Her it's just a yeh, some family connection has orchestrated this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.