Sadie Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she work? No sure av heard her mentioning working before.

Jolly John works more than her and he doesn't appear to have a SM profile constantly harping on about having a job to fund his kids and his girlfriend's obscene clothing, booze and takeaway addiction.

As many have also said, I used to like her but she heavy grinding ma gears noo.

Reactions: 5
Does she work? No sure av heard her mentioning working before.

Jolly John works more than her and he doesn't appear to have a SM profile constantly harping on about having a job to fund his kids and his girlfriend's obscene clothing, booze and takeaway addiction.

As many have also said, I used to like her but she heavy grinding ma gears noo.
aye she works out in the community as a nurse nightshift. I think for a while there she left the hospital & was just doing bank shifts as & when it suited her when she thought she was going to make the big bucks on tiktok & then realised that wasn’t happening so got a job again to pay her mortgage 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
aye she works out in the community as a nurse nightshift. I think for a while there she left the hospital & was just doing bank shifts as & when it suited her when she thought she was going to make the big bucks on tiktok & then realised that wasn’t happening so got a job again to pay her mortgage 😏
Aye they changed the rules on banking didn’t they. Just so people like our Sadie can’t take the piss

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is she actually a nurse or is she a HCA? A just don’t believe she went to uni sorry

Is she actually a nurse or is she a HCA? A just don’t believe she went to uni sorry
She deffo holds a nursing degree.

Maybe she is a good nurse....she sounds like she has the gift of the gab, albeit a bit glaikit, but i think that would suit her community role in Glasgow with regards to interpersonal skills.

I imagine being on night shift in the community, she is going out to a lot of elderly/disabled people who probably appreciate the banter whilst she is at their home helping them.

Ffs, poor you lol saying that she probably wasn’t as bad then as she is now
She actually was pretty similar 🙄 but we weren’t in the same friendgroup so I didn’t have much to do with her.
we graduated 2014 and I was so shocked when I saw her tik toks randomly last year 😂 I worked community for a long time in the same area as she does but I was days. Funny our paths never crossed again.

Reactions: 2
What is there to do on a nightshift in community? I was a carer and I’ve never heard of nurses going out in the community at night in my area…

Reactions: 2
What is there to do on a nightshift in community? I was a carer and I’ve never heard of nurses going out in the community at night in my area…
Palliative care / emergency care / catheters by passing

it’s quite common in my area ( greater Glasgow ) for night shift community

anything day shift does but on a call out basis - blocked catheters, leaking wounds, palliative patients needing pain relief, confirming deaths, in my area they had some regular visits like feeding tubes needing connected/disconnected later at night, sometimes people needed insulin giving quite early in the morning so they’d do that also!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.