Sadie Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be fuckin beeling nobody likes her fitba boots .. oops meant sambas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she's took her wanes to an easter event and as usual she's filmed it who does she think she is filming other kids she's got no right it was an inside thing so not as tho she was in public, id stick that phone up her arse if she was filming my wanes who the duck does she think she is 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
“Near divorce” Sadie hen, he’s no married ya. He’s no gonna marry ya. Yer a whopper.
Driving while hanging out their arses with weans in the back. Disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She is desperate to be married to Jolly Boy 😂 i have been to that caravan park & its boring as duck. Theres hardly anything in it.

Reactions: 4
Don’t think your allowed fancy ones if your bringing dogs. I agree, there’s duck all in it. There’s a bar though so that will keep her and Jolly Boy happy. Jolly boy will need to sink 8 pints after his dinner to put the boot in her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t think your allowed fancy ones if your bringing dogs. I agree, there’s duck all in it. There’s a bar though so that will keep her and Jolly Boy happy. Jolly boy will need to sink 8 pints after his dinner to put the boot in her.
I canny believe she’s brought that dog and the things no even toilet trained

Reactions: 6
Is there ever a day where her & Jolly Boy John aren’t full of the drink? Mad steamers!

Reactions: 12
Is there ever a day where her & Jolly Boy John aren’t full of the drink? Mad steamers!
I think it’s awful with young kids, my partner will have a drink here and there on holiday, I’m not a huge drinker so will maybe have a cider here and there. Nothing like these two, I always have in the back of my head, what if something happened to any of my children and I was steamboats

Reactions: 13
She’s trying to highlight all the stuff they do with the weans, and as long as the weans are happy because it’s been pointed out here that her and jolly just want to get onit

Reactions: 8
I think it’s awful with young kids, my partner will have a drink here and there on holiday, I’m not a huge drinker so will maybe have a cider here and there. Nothing like these two, I always have in the back of my head, what if something happened to any of my children and I was steamboats
Exactly. One should have a sober night just in case. They are never off the booze!

Reactions: 7
Used to love her but the content with the dog really pisses me off , the wee boy trying to kick it the way she shouts at it and her man shouts clearly zero patience. All they do is drink any excuse and the wee girl is so cheeky kicking her foot at the camera and pretending to stick her fingers up why would you want to show that content along with the constant drinking !

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.