Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank duck she got that dog groomed, was probably waiting on it being a freebie which i presume this was because why did she go all the way to Kirkintilloch 😏

Reactions: 6
The video of the Chinese made me heave. Acting like she’s not been fed for a week & smacking her chops all over the video. Common as muck.

Reactions: 8
Are those types of dogs supposed to be so clapped in & skinny looking? Just after she fed it the apple.
Long time lurker here 👋

I thought the same about the dog in the video it had a groom, she's a bit on the skinny side 😟 then noticed that tit cheap dog food in her aldi haul one today!

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker here too. I used to really enjoy watching her videos but she's a big turn off now for many reasons.

Absolutely each to their own and do what makes you feel good but what I can't unsee is her mahogany coupon and the Dulux Pure Brilliant White middle parting.

Reactions: 5
I’ve reported the AirThrill, Botox and Pure Dead Gallus ADs to the ASA. That’s just the last month!

Sadie hen 👋🏻 Anything that’s been gifted or discounted needs to be marked as an AD and/or GIFTED. It’s also needs to be reported to the tax man.

Reactions: 3
The fact she keeps dropping in that they go to air thrill regularly clearly means they’ve never been before 😂😂😂