Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Tunnels by Arcade Fire. Not a sad song but makes me goosebumpy and teary just because it's bloody beautiful. Never had a piece of music affect me so much on first listen.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Aliceinherpalace

Songs played at friends funerals - because you loved me by Celine Dion and As by george michael and Mary j blige. Also thank you for the days which was played at my mums funeral , the Kirsty MacColl version. I have it tattooed on my foot

• Sad

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member

I fly out from South Africa back to England tomorrow (16/01/2021). I had hope to stay here for a further 4 or 5 months but circumstances dictated otherwise.

I shall certainly miss the country of my birth, along with my parents and sister. But I hope to return some day

I know Sinead is a bit of a nut job these days, but I absolutely adore this song for all sorts of reasons

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member

I really must stop listening to these songs because they really don't help. And yet why do we listen to them in the first place?

• Heart

Readread

VIP Member
I'm loving Falling by Harry Styles at the moment. Not a huge fan of his but the song is great.

Be creative

Airborne toxic event - sometime around midnight

Beautifully written song about seeing an ex randomly and all the feels that drown you at that point. Not a stereotypically sad song, but the words get me every time.

• Heart

Channy86

A different corner by George Michael. Heartbreaking song. Apparently it’s about his one true love Anselmo, who died from HIV/AIDS.

Hate to say it but I HATED Chris Martin’s tribute of it.

Fix you by Coldplay

Small bump and Supermarket Flowers by Ed Sheehan
x
Love George Michael -different corner . I want it at my wedding 😭

Dessree -kisssing you
George Michael -different corner
Jenifer rush,,-powerof love