SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of the stage schools are “up north” and the ones that are London based are very hard to get into. I’ve had ex pupils auditioning for stage school who were extremely talented. They’d been dancing for years, were in all the local pantomime’s, had singing lessons etc and not all that applied got a place. It’s extremely difficult to get into stage school. Of course there are plenty of talented kids who haven’t done as I described, but they had some performance experience. I don’t think telling your sister to duck off on camera really counts. Often the stage schools are boarding and they don’t take them until they’re older, although edie is 10 now, so maybe they were waiting?
if edie does have a place, then at least she’ll have people looking out for her. I’m sure they’ll have experienced parents like Jonny and Anna before, so let’s hope it’s a positive experience for edie. I bet Emilia is feeling a little pushed out, considering she’s the one who started stage coach and LAMDA first.

on a side note, Emilia says “feck” a lot, I know it’s not as offensive as duck, but it’s still a lot of swearing from all of the SJ kids (not heard Alessia swear) Why is he insisting on pushing the whole “Tommy” for Emilia. He mentioned it once that it’s a nickname, and now he’s calling her it ALL THE TIME. If it was, surely it would have been caught on camera before, and secondly, the others would be calling her it too? One of my siblings has a nickname as our youngest brother couldn’t say her name as a toddler. However, it’s something we ALL call her. The others had zero idea who Tommy was
I asssume edie only got in because of their youtube following and it looks good for a school being all inclusive/gets a bigger following from youtubers. probably didn't look into the SJs at all and just saw the numbers they put on Es resume as followers

Reactions: 1