Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowM

I think it was a bit silly of Jonathan talking about their recent changes in the diet, he didn't word it very well - I can only imagine vegans going mad in their comment section haha.
''We are not eating pigs anymore, because they are smarter animals. I think cows are less aware of us so we can eat those''. hahaha
I am not a vegan and never will be, but his comment made me laugh out loud.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

WillowM

After watching yesterday's video I feel sorry for poor Emilia.
Alessia is still a toddler and she will not let her sleep. Emilia's personal space is now invaded completely. They have this huge house with who knows how many bedrooms... They should put Alessia in a separate room for at least another year before she is ready to share with Emilia.
I hope they will realise after couple of days that this is not working, and will find a solution. Right now kids are off from school and Emilia's schedule is not as strict and lack of sleep will not affect her as much.. But once they are back to school poor girl will struggle.

• Sad
M

Member 658

hey everyone, im working on an "exposé" type video on the sacconejolys because it seems like most people aren't aware of the questionable things they have done. im planning on covering the alleged threatening card they received, jonathan's sexual assault claims (+the response from his former band mates) exploiting their miscarriage, endangering their kids, etc. any important issues you guys think i should include?
The Omegle chat Jonathan did with his fans when he was up most of the night getting people to vote for them multiple times to win a Radio Times award. He told his young fans to look nice for him and screenshots were taken but i've only seen them in Ivabolokoff's videos. I read that it was a dodgy site and he made the chatroom private the next day.

The way they admitted they have a housekeeper yet recently got advert deals from Mr Muscle and play down how much the housekeeper does, when in truth Anna and Jonathan rarely do any cleaning themselves. Anna has had a cleaner since they lived in Ireland, she's always shunned hard work of any sort.

M

Member 658

hey everyone, im working on an "exposé" type video on the sacconejolys because it seems like most people aren't aware of the questionable things they have done. im planning on covering the alleged threatening card they received, jonathan's sexual assault claims (+the response from his former band mates) exploiting their miscarriage, endangering their kids, etc. any important issues you guys think i should include?
I wanted to add something else - the chubby bunny challenge where they were getting the older kids to put as many marshmallows in their mouths as possible, if I remember correctly Eduardo stopped at a certain point but Emilia carried on before starting to cry and A&J just laughed at her. That was one of the incidents which prompted many complaints and Social Services becoming involved.

Those prats didn't think that E1 could have choked and neither of them would have known any first aid I bet. After SS paid them.a visit Jonathan filmed yet another passive aggressive rant, the thick pillock actually moaned that nobody complained when Alfie did the challenge, without even thinking he's an adult whereas Emilia was just a child.

Anna admitting in an interview for J's 1st book that she 'accidently' hit Eduardo with a coat hanger when she went to slap him and he mentioned it in a packed GP's waiting room embarassing her (well done Eddie!) - the interview is on Facebook but I think it's on the publisher's site. She has also admitted to slapping her kids before and showed how she did it with hand gestures. She threw things at the kitchen door at the old house in anger because E1 and E2 woke up Alessia. Then there's A&J's arguments and Anna throwing things and hurting J for a laugh (like leaving the broken lightbulb at the bottom of the stairs for him to step on in bare feet).

• Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I think Eduardo is a little girl trapped in a boys body.
All the gestures, poses he does.. there is something more to it..
But is he or is he being guided that way because it looks good for the family.
“Look How accepting and brilliant they are as parents”
Would he actually choose these things if he had other options or are we being shown him playing with the “girls” toys. But in reality he plays with both “types” of toys.
I’ve seen him talking about PJ masks and paw patrol but don’t see anything related to them around.

reader87123

VIP Member
Don’t know which one is worse! They have been told time and time again!

This is beyond dangerous! She is far to small and too young to be in a high back booster.
!!View attachment 9106View attachment 9107
What the fuck!!!!! She's not even two yet and they've seriously put her in a booster seat with just a seat belt? No words. Are they asking for a terrible accident? I know they've always been careless when it comes to their children's safety but this has surely got to be one of their worst cat seat offences. I honestly will never understand people that care so little about their child being strapped in properly. There's no excuse.

• Angry

Whatever21

The 2 of them are nutters and shouldn’t have been allowed to keep a goldfish never mind 4 poor innocent kids.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mummy442

VIP Member
Watching her insta story about Alessis s party and showing off everything that they have been gifted I feel really sorry for those children . Yes the party looks lovely but what child wants a dressing gown in a party bag ?? They want slime, noisy toys and a sweetie!! It’s sad that hen they grow up they will see that their parents did nothing for their special days and it was just all # gifted

M

Member 658

On Johnathon’s snapchat he says how he mentioned he needs some paint on a video and a brand got in touch. So again it looks like all the paint for the house was free. Isn’t it a bit embarrassing basically begging for free stuff?! Atleast when he asked out right for a free sit on lawn mower no one seems to have reached out
He feels no shame in begging and scrounging for stuff, Anna complains about the amount of "rubbish" they get in the P.O. box yet they're far too greedy to close it, especially when occasionally Anna or Jonatham get a designer treat.

I've read how Zoella is like this too albeit being sent a lot more items and once when Alfie bought something with his own money, she told him off for doing so because she said they could have got it for free by asking the company.

Instead of things like this attracting me to the brands that send greedy vloggers stuff, it just puts me right off them and I know i'm not alone. If more people stopped buying vlogger recommended stuff they'd no longer get freebies.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
F

FamHam

You guys are so mean, she's had to buy 6 variety's of almond milk and her aeroccino didn't make any of them frothy. Have a heart.

• Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
Emilia is definitely Jonathan's favourite. Anna's favourite used to be Eduardo her "Italian stallion" (?), then she became quite fond of Alessia because she has blonde hair and blue eyes, but really, she doesn't give a hoot about any of them.

It's so odd how she's sat at one end of the huge table feeding Andrea and Alessia is right at the other end all on her own, then Anna wonders why she's whinging. Is it a big deal for you to just move her chair next to you? Lazy sloth.

• Angry

Tublet83

VIP Member
I love Alessia and her personality she takes no shit from those idiots.

Hilarious how over the top the party was and Alessia was just happy climbing on a chair 🙄

I’m sure she would have have more happy at a local soft play where she could run about like every other toddler than their #gifted party (sooooo tacky)

Anita

Oh my goodness!!! Oh my goodness!!! Poor Anna, I mean am sure every mother will relate with her struggle?been at home and left with no nanny, oh poor thing, and she’s cooking dinner and she has the children with her?wow!!! She’s so good isn’t she?! Wondering if she could cook dinner whilst having to look after the children too! It must be so hard!!! Poor Anna, my heart bleads for you!! And tucking a shirt on your jeans!! Never heard off!! Well done you, you might just have started a new trend!! The struggles are real people ok?? Don’t make fun!! Poor Anna??urrgghhhhhh?

• Haha

OliviaPope

Gifted a whole kitchen can't be bad oh but you can get 10% of if you click on the link and spend £3500:unsure:
They need reporting to ASA and CMA for that, they have done umpteen vlogs on the kitchen and not one has AD in the title or thumbnail. Now magnet has uploaded a video with them showing off the kitchen!

• Angry

Mummy442

VIP Member
I m so sorry but is nt Anna the most dullest person ever??? Her stories in the morning after her workout 🙈🙈 I mean do we really need to know every time Andrea stirs in the night?? You would not think she d had 3 other babies!! I know she does nt go out so probably has very little to say and does not seem to have many friends? She can even make the school run into a 10 story event!! X

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Anna's IG story post earlier made me cringe.
She had posted a posey pic of her where she obvioulsy felt that she looked good. She then did about 30 story's saying that he hopes she isn't shaming women, making them feel bad, setting unrealistic expectations. Jeeze get over yourself. Not worried about trolls commenting on her saggy skin but that she looks soooooooo good she is scared she will make others feel bad. These women are so full of themselves amd deluded

Imagine in real life, apologising to women for thinking that you look so amazing you will make them feel bad. As if anybody does that ?