Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisy dukes

Watched tonight’s vlog and Anna makes me so angry. She says she has a full time job, doing what exactly. Then goes on about how she could not possibly cope with everything without the housekeeper, nanny etc

She also spends little or no time with alessia I have never really seen her do anything with her. She really annoys me

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Fizmozoo

Good god Anna drives me insane. Oh I went to fashion college, I always wanted to be a stylist... so instead of using her knowledge ( which I highly doubt she has) she employs yet another person to hold clothes colors up against her skin to tell her she’s a Spring not Autumn colour girl. Oh and to use a belt and show her waist off. Fool of a woman. She has a boys flat figure now. She’s gone overboard. She dresses like a granny. Uurrghhh!
And my heart bleeds, their nanny is leaving.... I’d run for the hills too. How about you get up off your lazy arse and do what all the mothers in the world do and mind your own kids. You don’t work outside the house, you actually don’t work at all, but we will let you believe you do. You have zero excuse as to why you can’t get your kids up, dressed, fed, bring them to school, collect them, play with them, go out with them! No excuse at all, you need a good kick up the arse and reality check. Ah I feel better now . ?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
M

Member 658

I can't believe they got Sophie to wrap Alessia's presents, I wonder how long she works for them daily as apparently it was after 9pm and she was still there according to their Instastories.

Anna is getting more and more entitled and selfish as time goes on while they keep using their kids for money. She got Sophie to wrap the kids' presents at Xmas too after she was talking about other women who hired people to wrap their presents for them. I bet she thought that it would be okay to ask their staff member to do it, which would make her feel like royalty who shuns any work that's beneath her.

Jonathan's boring chats about how haters should be like them instead of being jealous of them was pathetic, not everyone wants to sell their children's privacy and childhoods online.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
M

Member 658

Anna only cares about herself she will be selfish to the end, Jonathan is happy he has Emilia and is hoping Andrea will be just like her and always be camera ready, while his other two kids he likes the least as they don't behave like puppets and he barely hides his dislike of them at times.

To Anna Eduardo being born was just a novelty as she could pretend he was the reincarnation of her father, she lost interest in him pretty quickly after a while. He was also born after E1 who is always ready to perform, compared to her Eduardo is less eager to be filmed. There is a clip of him as a toddler where he is upset and trying to swat the camera away, while Jonathan is filming him while walking backwards and not caring as his son drops to his knees crying in frustration as his useless father keeps filming him. These are the memories he wants to keep, real quality content right there.

• Sad
  • Wow
M

Member 658

Shows a very different person, to the persona she's now trying to portray. Arguing is one thing but physical violence is just wrong
She is still violent, in a recent vlog where she was chatting with Jonathan, she mentioned an argument they had where she threw a chair and broke it, she quickly added it wasn't aimed at him but in his direction. She goaded him to say something and when he replied in a way that she didn't like she went mad. She added that when Jonathan gets angry, herself and the kids laugh at him.

When they were still living in their rented house, she admitted to throwing a glass at the kitchen door which left a mark, she was so angry that the older kids had woken up Andrea or Alessia. I wonder if she aimed it at the kids.

A few years previously she also left broken glass at the bottom of the stairs and waited for Jonathan to step in it, which he did with bare feet, I think he cut himself and Anna was happy and doing a thumbs up at the camera, there is a picture of it on another forum someone saved, I think it was originally from Snapchat. That is abuse and really not funny, if she can do that to her husband who is her best friend, goodness knows what she would be capable of doing to others.

• Wow
  • Angry

Sherry50672

I laugh so much at how Jonathan spends his days walking around the garden looking for things to do, so he can pretend he has a job to do. It’s actually so tragic, all his tools that he has to make himself feel important 🤣 chopping trees down so he feels like a man. He’s not a builder or a labourer, and he doesn’t have a trade. They hired people for that to do the house because it’s a skilled profession. He’s got no skills, except monetising his kids - and that’s nothing to be proud of. Anna..... seriously does she ever leave the house???? It’s actually unbelievable!

• Haha

WillowM

Watched Anna's ''I need a break'' video.
Did someone put a knife on her throat and forced to give birth to 4 babies almost back to back. It was her choice. Man up and get on with life. She wanted to get 4 kids back to back so she can focus on getting her body back to normal and not to worry about giving birth anymore. So there you go. Especially with having husband working from home and hiring help. 95% of Mothers out there with 4 children doesn't have any of that.

• Angry
F

FamHam

I had to make a gif, what a dick head

Muppet trying to burn all that wet wood

• Haha
  • Wow
M

Member 658

Ugh Anna filmed herself in the treatment room at the salon after her wax down below and she said the hair was curly this time so knew it was time for a wax. How she can speak like that to strangers I don't know.

• Sick
  • Wow

RussianDoll

WHAT IS SHE EVEN SAYING in tonight's video, she has 3 jobs? She has a house keeper a dog walker a stay at home husband who yes is working but is available to lend a hand during the day and a nanny and doesn't upload videos anymore, what planet is this woman on? She isn't just out of touch she's actually offensive to mums who really work, clean, walk their own dogs and who have to leave the house for more than just to 'get a wax' ugh

• Angry
  • Wow
M

Member 658

The cold shower thing just haunts and fucks up my head. If they do that to their kids, what do they do to their dogs? 😱
There was one vlog at the old house where Jonathan was in the kitchen showing the takeaway food he had ordered for himself and Anna, at one point you see Anna going towards the outside kitchen door, hesitating as she spots one of the dogs (I assume it was Albi as she was complaining about him earlier because he had peed in the house), then you can see her walking towards him and opening the kitchen door to the garden and using her foot, aggressively shoving the dog outside.

The amount of times Anna has complained about having to let her dogs out to pee was ridiculous at the old house, in the new house the dogs are restricted to the kitchen, laundry room and the dog garden, so much for them being a part of the family. In the rented house they were able to roam around the downstairs freely because it was someone else's property which they had no respect for.

The dogs used to have to eat from one bowl at one point and all sleep in one cage lying on top of each other, people did comlplain especially after the RSPCA worked with them once but they didn't care. They eventually got a second cage and a dog bowl each, then they got further cages.

Anna also laughs each time it's mentioned that her dogs have lost most of their teeth (they never clean them). Only the groomer sorts them out but I don't know how regular that is. Or how regularly the dog walker visits.

Lastly the fact they let Minnie die of starvation, she was a pup from the same litter who wasn't able to feed after being born and they did nothing to help her and she passed away.

After all that Anna still has the nerve to call herself a dog lover, even the kids tend to ignore them whereas in other families they get involved in walking and playing with them. The dogs should have been given good homes as pups, they would have had a better life that way but Anna selfishly wanted to keep them all.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Whatever21

Pretty sure I’ve never seen/heard them refer to Andrea as being blonde.
Anna used to try and say his hair was rose gold 😂😂😂. Don’t think she is clever enough to realise that’s not an actual hair colour. She couldn’t bring herself to say he had red hair.. Bitch!!

• Haha

Sarah514

Sorry, not posted on this thread before however I like to read and keep up. I honestly CANNOT believe that picture of Alessia in the car - it gives me the fear and makes me feel physically sick thinking if anyone accidentally ran in to the back of them. Not only could she fly out of her seat, the seat seat belt could break her neck. I have a 14 month old and i am paranoid about her straps not being tight enough... then worry they are too tight. However I remember the lady in mothercare telling me you should be able to fit too fingers between the straps and your childs chest. I seriously do not understand how they don't see anything wrong with this.

• Sad
M

Member 658

update: i was looking for the tweets he sent to me in 2014 and surprise they're all deleted LMAO! remember when he "accidentally" deleted all his pre-2016 tweets because he was "just trying out a program and didn't know it would delete all his old tweets" OOPSIE! isnt that convenient
Now he uses Ellie Wilson to help him with his vlogging at times and has edited videos for him, I think she accompanied them to one of their last book tours and filmed for them but as far as I know the footage was never used.

Don't worry he is a user, manipulator and bully (he threatened and intimidated the beauty vlogger Sinead Cady after she made a vlog about the way he treated her at an event a few years ago, she ended up removing the vlog and stopped vlogging for a while as she felt so upset by it).

Also when they were in Ireland a year or 2 ago and they visited the 2 twits at the White Moose Cafe, they ignored some fans that had been waiting for them - just a mum with her wheelchair bound daughter and another child. Bearing in mind it was winter and they'd been waiting for a long time, A&J opted to escape out of the back entrance thinking it was hilarious instead of just inviting them in and taking a photo with them. The lady in question commented under their vlog about how she had waited for ages because her kids were fans, she was polite but her comment was deleted. I truly hope they stopped following the SJ's after that, there are proper celebrities out there who show far more compassion to their fans than these idiots ever do.

• Angry
  • Wow

Bythesea

So she is posting her what I ate Wednesday on the day on instagram and then also a week later on her blog. I worry the excitement will keep me up tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Sabbie

VIP Member
The cold shower thing just haunts and fucks up my head. If they do that to their kids, what do they do to their dogs? 😱

• Sad
  • Wow

LurkyLou

I love Alessia and her personality she takes no shit from those idiots.

Hilarious how over the top the party was and Alessia was just happy climbing on a chair 🙄

I’m sure she would have have more happy at a local soft play where she could run about like every other toddler than their #gifted party (sooooo tacky)
One of the first comments I read was from someone who said the entire party was #kindlygifted to them. Alessia is two flipping years old. She isn't going to remember boo from that party. She looked absolutely miserable/terrified the entire time. Her parents have both said that she is anti-social. There is no excuse for putting that poor child through something like that. It makes my blood boil. They are so self-absorbed.

• Sad

Vermilion

So for Alessias birthday they throw a huge themed party that this two year old isn’t even going to remember and for Eduardo’s birthday they have a team meeting and he is dressed as a doctor. I mean, I guess they’ll have a larger celebration on the weekend maybe? Or this afternoon? But Eduardo is off school, isn’t he? They could have easily taken him for a family birthday day out or something...

• Sad
M

Member 658

What the fuck? What did she say that is just odd.
It was after she went to the salon to be waxed and said she looked like her daughter down below, such a weird woman! She also added that Jonathan likes the waxed look and she feels clean, that was too much information especially for her child fans.

• Sick
  • Wow