SacconeJolys #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We didn't have a thread suggestion so I'm just going to leave it blank 😂

Recap:
-Jonos transformation has been abandoned, back to his "projection", tattoo looks like absolute trash, some writing in a cloud we're trying to decipher
-Anna is not doing much (surprise)
-Kids being exploited, Jono pushing Eduardos pronouns on IG different to the vlog because clicks, other kids on the back burner, Anna posting pictures of her and Andrea "now that he likes her again"
-There's a fox in their back yard which they've started feeding and encouraging the kids to interact with (just yesterday Anna emptied half a container of pasta leftovers into the concrete to feed the fox and its baby, like a fox is going to want that)
-No vlog schedule, some minions annoyed they aren't getting their paid content, other minions saying "there's no schedule you can't complain" despite being a perfectly valid point

Feel free to add more

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I was thinking you don’t get pregnant back to back if it’s a mean big one. I think you only let it tickle around you if it doesn’t pose any threat or discomfort.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her going on about the "cradle robber" thing just makes me think she's as much as a pweirdo-appealing creep as he is. What weird terminology to use when she was technically an adult.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
It seems Madonna’s son, David Banda, likes dresses. It seems he thinks their comfortable. Not some sort of statement or big deal. As it should be! (David Banda is also a teenager).

I wonder if Jonathan is going to get back into the Eduardo gender identity and clothing choice story arc. I’m so curious what was said and by whom to get Jonathan to stop posting about his leggings and long t-shirt groundbreaking fashion.

Reactions: 10
New to this thread... but my god how my eyes have been opened!! Not just to Anna and J but to many other youtubers! Something has felt off with a few people I used to enjoy watching so did some googling and found tattle life. I am hooked and seeing things SO differently!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
My husband is eight years older than me...... Anna is making a big thing of her being younger than 'Jotato' (saw someone use this name and think it's perfect!)..... Anna is a lot older than the new up and coming family vloggers. I think Anna looks younger without all the makeup - the style of makeup she wears ages her so much

Reactions: 30
At the beginning of yesterdays video anna was setting a cardboard bus/car thing, I think it had pride colours on it,Did anyone see Eduardos nameon it too, just wondering.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wasn’t Dom the name of their former manager from Gleam? Does it say Dom Die?? Did he ever discuss this tattoo on any social media? Can’t remember it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wasn’t Dom the name of their former manager from Gleam? Does it say Dom Die?? Did he ever discuss this tattoo on any social media? Can’t remember it.
He hasn't so far, he's shown the rest of it but that weird cloud

Reactions: 5
So remember he threw all his clothes out of the wardrobe and spent 300 on new clothes. Has he put all the boy ones back in now? He really is the most impulsive man who thi is nothing through.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
It seems Madonna’s son, David Banda, likes dresses. It seems he thinks their comfortable. Not some sort of statement or big deal. As it should be! (David Banda is also a teenager).

I wonder if Jonathan is going to get back into the Eduardo gender identity and clothing choice story arc. I’m so curious what was said and by whom to get Jonathan to stop posting about his leggings and long t-shirt groundbreaking fashion.
Yes, I saw him in the dress! The thing is, he made it look amazing. He didn't wear the dress in a girly way but in a way that looked very cool and manly (I hope this is not out of place, talking about a minor). I know it doesn't help the whole gender discussion by thinking in stereotypes like this, but still. I don't know what David's reasons are for wearing dresses, the point is, he shouldn't need one. And I guess there is a difference between wearing a dress and dressing like a girl.

Reactions: 18
wow, their views have really tanked haven't they! I wonder what their next stupid clickbatey stunt will be. Any guesses? I'm thinking they will never get the views they used to have unless they become pregnant with twins or move countries again.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dya know what I noticed aswell? On Johnny 2x4's Insta story last night he put up a pic of Anna and said "My hot date" instead of "Date night with my bestie" etc. He's defo lurking here 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
We didn't have a thread suggestion so I'm just going to leave it blank 😂

Recap:
-Jonos transformation has been abandoned, back to his "projection", tattoo looks like absolute trash, some writing in a cloud we're trying to decipher
-Anna is not doing much (surprise)
-Kids being exploited, Jono pushing Eduardos pronouns on IG different to the vlog because clicks, other kids on the back burner, Anna posting pictures of her and Andrea "now that he likes her again"
-There's a fox in their back yard which they've started feeding and encouraging the kids to interact with (just yesterday Anna emptied half a container of pasta leftovers into the concrete to feed the fox and its baby, like a fox is going to want that)
-No vlog schedule, some minions annoyed they aren't getting their paid content, other minions saying "there's no schedule you can't complain" despite being a perfectly valid point

Feel free to add more
It's ridiculous that some fans won't acknowledge if you give money as payment you're entitled to something in exchange!!

Yes, I saw him in the dress! The thing is, he made it look amazing. He didn't wear the dress in a girly way but in a way that looked very cool and manly (I hope this is not out of place, talking about a minor). I know it doesn't help the whole gender discussion by thinking in stereotypes like this, but still. I don't know what David's reasons are for wearing dresses, the point is, he shouldn't need one. And I guess there is a difference between wearing a dress and dressing like a girl.
A lot of African cultures have robe-like/dress-like garments for men. I forget where David Banda was from but it could be what his heritage wears. Basically all around the world, people wear different things and skirt-like things and dress-like or robe things are not exclusively for women, men have items like that too around the world. Also, it was a long time before women wore trousers in the West but some Indian cultures have both men and women exclusively wearing trousers: in the Khalsa in Sikhism most male members don't wear dhotis, which are skirt-like things for men in India, and Khalsa women wear trousers rather than saris or other skirt-like or dress-like/robe-like things in Indian womenswear.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
At the beginning of yesterdays video anna was setting a cardboard bus/car thing, I think it had pride colours on it,Did anyone see Eduardos nameon it too, just wondering.
I think says the company of the shopping their get.

Reactions: 4
Below is an extract from Discord today. I accept that Jonathan is correct in his comment, but you would think the minions would get their news on vaccines from a more reliable source like the BBC, rather than relying on what "Jonathan is saying" :LOL:
Screenshot_2021-06-03-11-17-21_kindlephoto-58212141.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It was a free blank cutout of an Ocado delivery van for children with the latest Ocado magazine. Emilia painted it and put it together. Ocado delivers their food shopping.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.