SacconeJoly's #44 "On a journey to become me" in hideous skirts and a longline tee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! I know you were all waiting for me to create one 😉 Thought I’d make yas sweat a bit xo

A recap, on the first post omg 🤭 As lots of people were triggered without one on the first page last time 😅

- Jonathan has toned down the swearing in his Instagram stories, thank goodness we can all unclench our butt cheeks. Probably had a right telling off from whoever has him dangling by a thread. He seems to have given up with his drunk Q&A’s and reels, just like he does with everything else
- Jonathan is still rebranding himself but is still dressing like a clown in t-shirts and a barista skirt. He’s bought a new desk and artwork for his office - groundbreaking
- The pair of them vanished off the planet for a few days following an incident we are still unsure about. Vague comments as usual, spitting his dummy out and not telling us what happened. It appears someone has said something in their real lives about their behaviour, possibly complaints at school about Jonathan’s behaviour on Instagram (or the fact they can’t look after their own children) and they’ve been dealing with it behind the scenes
- Anna has been ranting about people being rude and she doesn’t understand why people hate. Apparently she’s Mother Teresa and is never rude and always laughs at people that get irrate at her when she’s driving or in a shop. Trolls are miserable and need to get a life, bla bla bla whilst she sits watching dog grooming videos and taking an hour to brush the dogs hair. From what we see of her on Jonathan’s Instagram, she sits on her arse all day long
- Both went live on Instagram to address the situation with Eduardo, claiming he has full control of what gets posted and said. Eduardo wears a dress to school some days and trousers when it’s cold. Anna believes that she shouldn’t have to address the situation, that she shouldn’t hide him away but when she posts about Eduardo she gets lots of hate. According to them, the older two want to be in the vlogs more but Anna and Jonathan aren’t comfortable with that - have they seen their own videos?
- The members channel comments have been turned off, they haven’t posted many vlogs as of recent and when they do it’s 10 minutes of Anna talking about the weather and rambling about trolls
- Jonathan claims he doesn’t like gender norms but talks about certain cars being for men and certain cars being for women, contradicting everything he’s ever said. Both of them claim to be woke but constantly slip up calling Eduardo a “boy” and say that Andrea plays with “boys toys”
- Peloton has recalled all their treadmills but Jonathan refuses to send his back, saying he’ll “sellotape the screen back on” if he has to - doesn’t give a duck about his childrens safety but when has he ever
- Anna is missing her family, Jonathan hates his family. What the duck does Erika do for work? We have no idea
- I’m bored. They do nothing of interest worth recapping

Title by @charliestvs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
The thing about gender is they have been so hyper focus on it since the moment they had the Es. Anna has the gender of the kid's in her IG bio. Everything is girl toy, boy toy, girl's clothes, boy's clothes. They're bedroom's are pink/blue. Calling Andrea they boy, who plays with trucks, etc

If they didn't care, they wouldn't have done any of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
wonder if Erika has gone down the only fans route :unsure:😂 couldn't imagine her doing a 9-5 job WHO is funding her lifestyle??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Watched a recent vlog. Heck, they are not interesting at all! Anna especially is into resting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone got a screen grab of the current state of the summer house? Can’t believe the changes made to the garden.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s easy to forget the lengths they have gone to to ruin that house until you look and see what it was before they got hold of it.
who can forget the agonising for weeks over the gravel being the wrong colour only for them to get rid of it all and replace it with a slightly different colour!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I always wondered what Erika done for work too. I know she does collabs on Instagram but that's not really enough to fund her lifestyle of living in Brighton

Reactions: 18
I always wondered what Erika done for work too. I know she does collabs on Instagram but that's not really enough to fund her lifestyle of living in Brighton
My speculation is that when she turned 18 she got money that was left to her from when her Dad passed away & that’s what funded her Brighton move

I used to watch her vlogs and she once said her mum was covering her rent for the first 6 months or so.. maybe it was more but I definitely remember her saying her mum was covering some of her costs while she got herself sorted out. Possibly is still happening!

Reactions: 15
The thing about gender is they have been so hyper focus on it since the moment they had the Es. Anna has the gender of the kid's in her IG bio. Everything is girl toy, boy toy, girl's clothes, boy's clothes. They're bedroom's are pink/blue. Calling Andrea they boy, who plays with trucks, etc

This really infuriates me. They’re so obsessed with the image of a ‘perfect family’ - girl, boy, girl, boy; the older children forced to play piano; the girls are into all things pink and the boys love blue. They live in Surrey with their ‘perfectly’ decorated house, of which the mum spends hours cleaning and preparing home cooked meals. The dad has his luxurious office and expensive cars. It’s all about the image.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
I'm itching to know what Erika does for money. What does she actually do all day?

Reactions: 9
Something I've noticed and sorry if it's been mentioned before, but I've just been looking through some comments on his TikToks and there's a lot of 'wear *colour* if you need help' and then in the next video the kids are wearing that colour. It's sickening that he's doing that on purpose to basically get a reaction from people so he can scream troll. Just another example of him exploiting his children. He's gross.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Screenshot_20210517_105228_edit_289800244090673.jpg

You mean like Anna and Jonathan to their kids? Oh no that's right, they can do no wrong. If the kids ever release a tell all book about how awful it is their parents exploited their lives and they got nothing as compensation, I hope these minions think back as to how obsessed they were, and to how they defended their every move from "lukewarm showers" to "it's 15 minutes a day"

• Sad
Reactions: 22
View attachment 577443
You mean like Anna and Jonathan to their kids? Oh no that's right, they can do no wrong. If the kids ever release a tell all book about how awful it is their parents exploited their lives and they got nothing as compensation, I hope these minions think back as to how obsessed they were, and to how they defended their every move from "lukewarm showers" to "it's 15 minutes a day"
I don't understand how minions view Anna and Jonathan through rose-colored glasses, if all of the scandal and wrong doings can't convince them up until now I don't think minions will ever change, they aren't shook or fazed by anything they do to their kids. Its so odd and hard to believe.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think Erika just feeds off the small amount of fame she gets from being related to Anna +mummy pays the rest

Reactions: 16
I don't understand how minions view Anna and Jonathan through rose-colored glasses, if all of the scandal and wrong doings can't convince them up until now I don't think minions will ever change, they aren't shook or fazed by anything they do to their kids. Its so odd and hard to believe.
What's worst is that on Discord, the minions view this whole issue with the school as troll related, even though Jonathan clearly said on that rant a week Friday ago it was not down to the trolls. It would seem that the minions can not cope with Jonathan and Anna being brought to account by real world people, so they turn it to be a troll issue.

• Sad
. They live in Surrey with their ‘perfectly’ decorated house, of which the mum spends hours cleaning and preparing home cooked meals. The dad has his luxurious office and expensive cars. It’s all about the image.
But it's all very tasteless; compare it with the neighbours' house. The SJs destroyed a lovely annexe; a lovely outside space, and also took out all the beautiful wooden floors and replaced them with laminate. The furniture is mostly from Wayfair and is just copying rather tasteless grey stuff from Pinterest. There is no character or anything of cultural interest in the house: no original art; no books to speak of; nothing of any real value or interest. All the kids' toys are plastic, e.g. those ghastly LOL dolls and Disney rubbish. The kids will never know any real fairy stories: the real Winnie the Pooh or Peter Rabbit, just the Disney versions of them. Anna's late grandmother, an educated and cultured woman, gave Emilia, a beautiful textile doll, possibly from Germany where she came from. It does not appear ever to have seen the light of day. Emilia just plays with the ugly LOL dolls. It's a fake life of plasticity, that's all, nothing real; nothing natural; nothing lasting; nothing of any real value. J and A could have afforded to buy better and more natural things but they had no taste and also preferred to have firms give them stuff. They wasted thousands on trees and plants which died due to neglect. They spent loads on having to re-do things which they had done badly the first time, and on buying plastic stuff for the kids in the rental garden; they hired or bought "status symbol" cars, and basically poured a whole lot of money down the drain. They could have done so much more with their money when they had it but they lacked the taste and wisdom to do so.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Anna got effing pink and blue hospital gowns to have her babies in! It doesn't get more mentally restricted than that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.