SacconeJoly’s #42 The PhoneyJoly’s dress to impress and cause the kids stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, title by @crazynoodlexx

Quick recap:
- Jonathan’s becoming his true self... wearing leggings and an oversized t-shirt, Zoolander would be proud
- Eduardo has started wearing a dress to school, got sent home feeling “poorly” and has gone back to wearing trousers since
- Emilia is having to defend her brother at school
- The TikTok comments are finally starting to see sense
- People are fed up with Jonathan’s swearing and talking about himself
- Anna thinks being stupid is hilarious, can’t follow Line of Duty with all that hair dye going to her brain

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
New here! They’ve been popping up on my tictok for a few weeks and fell a little weirded out by the dad. Just seems very game hungry. Will try and work my way through the threads. There is a lot 😂😂

Omg my typos sorry. Felt weirded out and fame hungry

Reactions: 24
Yesss PhoneyJolys made it 😂

Did Eduardo get sent home because it f the dress? I thought he was not feeling well.
No he wasn't feeling well when picked up but J had stories later that day of him bouncing on trampoline. Suggesting he wasn't really sick and is possibly getting picked on for wearing said dress

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Does anyone else think that J wrote this to himself? If not I would be worried about my kids primary school teacher!!!! Showing your class videos of E.. WTF, why would anyone even think to do that, especially a qualified teacher 😲

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Yesss PhoneyJolys made it 😂

No he wasn't feeling well when picked up but J had stories later that day of him bouncing on trampoline. Suggesting he wasn't really sick and is possibly getting picked on for wearing said dress
It might have been anxiety

Reactions: 13
Ok, so my two cents worth.
Anna’s new ‘thing’ of filming herself watching Line of Duty is just straight up copying an American girl that she has spoken about before that she found on TikTok. Her name is Erika Priscilla and she recaps things like The Bachelor - however her videos are actually funny. Anna’s are not. I really think they show her true personality and that she is just a mean person, and somewhat stupid.
Everything with them is an act. They can’t even watch a tv show without feeling like they need to broadcast themselves and be ‘on’. Just sit down and chill with your husband.
E2 coming home from school clearly was him trying to get out of being there. Likely because of feeling uncomfortable in this role that they have forced him in to. I really feel for E1 as well. There seems to be absolutely no psychological support for her as a daughter of a man and a sibling of a boy that are having very public videos put out there about gender identity. That poor kid is probably having to deal with so much from other kids. Along with parents that seem to have absolutely no understanding of what they are doing.
This whole new J is just weird. I don’t buy it. There are so many different ways of dealing with this entire situation. He could sit down with a therapist and get some help and guidance on how to go through this whole ‘journey’, but all he is doing is making videos spouting nonsense. It’s dangerous. The videos with E2 the other day when he was supposedly home sick from school are disturbing. The way E2 is now pouting in photos and not smiling. He is 7. Where is the lightness and fun? Why is this poor kid making these dark videos at his age? The atmosphere in that home must be so heavy - a father that swears and goes on about getting drunk and having sex with the mother, a mother with an eating disorder narcissism and 4 kids that all seem to have issues of their own. It’s all so public. And nothing is done? Their friend or employee or whatever she is Izzy now publically supporting them...? What is wrong with people?!
I believe in the whole “if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all”, and holding back judgement when you haven’t walked in others shoes - but this entire scene going on with this family is just making my blood boil. Those kids are being exploited. In the worst way possible. That’s all there is to it. What kind of world are we living in that child exploitation is defended and accepted?
Anna also seems to be back on her eating disorder. Probably with her whole life being thrown in to chaos she has jumped back in to it as a way of feeling in control of something. Her YT video the other day about how she feels about E2 in dresses just seemed so immature, snarky and angry. She could have taken the time to sit down and genuinely spoken about it. Instead of wandering around erratically with her groceries all behind her.
Ergh - sorry for the rant. So much to say in this matter!

On another note - the way you can see J’s tongue flapping around in his mouth when he talks is vile... imagine that coming anywhere near you 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 69
long time lurker, usually never post on these but i feel like i Cannot anymore. sorry if this is a lot but i'm really mad
i'm a trans dude. NOTHING jonathan is doing is helpful to our community and he does not care about us. if eduardo is truly questioning/exploring his identity, he does not care on any level deeper than "i can exploit this for money". otherwise he would not put it on show almost everyday. if a child is genuinely exploring and questioning their gender identity, you nurture that but you allow them the privacy to navigate it on their own. why does it have to be on show practically every day? why does this seven year old have to put on that burden for people to be more understanding? they act like they care and theyre such good parents but all this is doing is opening him up to all kinds of abuse. jonathan has one intention and its to exploit his child for quick views and money. and i fear there's even more disturbing intention behind that too

also he clearly does not give a tit about trans people because if he did he'd use his platform to talk about how fucked trans rights are in the UK right now. it takes one google search or talking to one british trans person to know what it's like. i feel unsafe in coming out and access to medical transition feels impossible. it honestly makes me a little sick thinking about the mental turmoil myself and my friends go through trying to fight for our rights meanwhile this grown ass man is out here like "look how accepting i am!!! i let my son wear dresses isnt that revolutionary!!!". its important to remember that the LGBTQIA community is ultimately, a movement, and pride is a protest. we have fought and been KILLED for our rights and there is still so much to be done around the world and it honestly feels like hes just hijacking the whole thing?? i also remember in his podcast he and anna talked about "mourning the straight person" if their kids came out so like. he does Not give a tit about us.

jonathan does not care about his kid's identity because he doesnt even give him the privacy nor freedom to explore it himself. perhaps eduardo does enjoy dress up and typically "girl" toys (which is completely natural!!! hes a kid!!!), but its clear that every time hes dressed up for tiktok and youtube and instagram, its not his choice. its jonathans choice and he is perfectly happy to exploit his child in this way. and for someone who cares so much about changing the world for "people like eduardo", this behaviour is the exact thing that transphobes are gonna see and use against the community. it makes me so sick in so many different ways. there is so much depth to being trans, so much struggle and trauma but also so much celebration of identity and gender euphoria and it shapes your entire life and jonathan is, at best, presenting the most shallow take of it ("allowing" eduardo to wear a dress whilst not giving a tit about the actual community's fight for rights) and at worst he's exploiting his seven year old son for views and money in a way that's totally disturbing, damaging, dangerous and a complete disregard for his childs wellbeing and safety. he makes me sick. on behalf of the entire trans community, this is totally horrifying. i wish i could get eduardo and all those children out of that house

• Heart
Reactions: 194
Does anyone else think that J wrote this to himself? If not I would be worried about my kids primary school teacher!!!! Showing your class videos of E.. WTF, why would anyone even think to do that, especially a qualified teacher 😲
That seems so weird. Plus as a teacher, wouldn't she have safeguarding concerns about Eduardo? Especially after watching them for so long and seeing him go from healthy looking to pale and dark circles under his eyes?!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
long time lurker, usually never post on these but i feel like i Cannot anymore. sorry if this is a lot but i'm really mad
i'm a trans dude. NOTHING jonathan is doing is helpful to our community and he does not care about us. if eduardo is truly questioning/exploring his identity, he does not care on any level deeper than "i can exploit this for money". otherwise he would not put it on show almost everyday. if a child is genuinely exploring and questioning their gender identity, you nurture that but you allow them the privacy to navigate it on their own. why does it have to be on show practically every day? why does this seven year old have to put on that burden for people to be more understanding? they act like they care and theyre such good parents but all this is doing is opening him up to all kinds of abuse. jonathan has one intention and its to exploit his child for quick views and money. and i fear there's even more disturbing intention behind that too

also he clearly does not give a tit about trans people because if he did he'd use his platform to talk about how fucked trans rights are in the UK right now. it takes one google search or talking to one british trans person to know what it's like. i feel unsafe in coming out and access to medical transition feels impossible. it honestly makes me a little sick thinking about the mental turmoil myself and my friends go through trying to fight for our rights meanwhile this grown ass man is out here like "look how accepting i am!!! i let my son wear dresses isnt that revolutionary!!!". its important to remember that the LGBTQIA community is ultimately, a movement, and pride is a protest. we have fought and been KILLED for our rights and there is still so much to be done around the world and it honestly feels like hes just hijacking the whole thing?? i also remember in his podcast he and anna talked about "mourning the straight person" if their kids came out so like. he does Not give a tit about us.

jonathan does not care about his kid's identity because he doesnt even give him the privacy nor freedom to explore it himself. perhaps eduardo does enjoy dress up and typically "girl" toys (which is completely natural!!! hes a kid!!!), but its clear that every time hes dressed up for tiktok and youtube and instagram, its not his choice. its jonathans choice and he is perfectly happy to exploit his child in this way. and for someone who cares so much about changing the world for "people like eduardo", this behaviour is the exact thing that transphobes are gonna see and use against the community. it makes me so sick in so many different ways. there is so much depth to being trans, so much struggle and trauma but also so much celebration of identity and gender euphoria and it shapes your entire life and jonathan is, at best, presenting the most shallow take of it ("allowing" eduardo to wear a dress whilst not giving a tit about the actual community's fight for rights) and at worst he's exploiting his seven year old son for views and money in a way that's totally disturbing, damaging, dangerous and a complete disregard for his childs wellbeing and safety. he makes me sick. on behalf of the entire trans community, this is totally horrifying. i wish i could get eduardo and all those children out of that house
i really feel for you :( it must be hard seeing such a fake loser desperately exploiting the lgbt+ community and trying to be the face of it (not that he ever would). People are starting to see through his bullshit anyways. And Eduardo won’t be a child forever, soon he’ll realise what’s happening and expose both his parents

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If that's from a real teacher then she hasn't learnt much about kids in her training. A 5 year will laugh at pretty much anything. They don't have much of a filter but its not done in a mean way. So what if a girl laughed about a boy in a dress.. sounds like she was shamed into feeling so guilty she wrote an apology. I'm sure she laughed cos it was unexpected hear about a boy in a dress. She is 5 ffs. Her life experience is limited. My daughter got laughed at for wearing "boys trousers" for PE.. they were black joggers. Maybe I should have made a tiktok when she told me and I could made out she was bullied.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Lol what does this even mean?
Screenshot_20210429_064037.jpg

Judge everyone on a first impression then talk about them behind their back? This is not something to applaud. Confirmed, Anna and Jono are the biggest trolls

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

I’m bisexual and feel exactly the same about the whole situ. I don’t know if J is planning to come out as bi but a lot of people here have (somewhat understandably) inferred that from his recent videos. I have spent years debunking myths about bisexual people being cheaters, creeps, hypersexual etc, so it makes me really angry watching his videos where he talks about sex non stop like a teenager, in the hope that people will assume he might be bi or trans. He’s actually feeding off negative stereotypes about the LGBT+ community, using them for attention, and acts as if he’s some sort of pioneer for self discovery. Someone said in the previous thread that it feels like he’s appropriating our culture and our struggle and I couldn’t agree more. Unfortunately he’s also doing a whole lot of damage in the process. I know many parents who are gay, bi, or trans and none of them would put their child in a face full of makeup for the whole world to see. We’re just normal people trying to live our lives in peace, and he’s turned queerness into a costume.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Jonathan’s behaviour towards his children is very worrying. Combined with the years of comments and actions I really worry that something very sinister goes on behind closed doors and I don’t say this lightly. His comment of “is it really a bad thing” that pedophiles use his children’s images and his response to Emilias baby pics being used on sites was “there’s weird sites out there friends.” Like that’s his reaction? Why is nobody close to the family concerned about these things?! Not to mention that FAKE threatening card he sent to himself which he wrote about raping Emilia and something else to Eduardo. The handwriting matched his exactly and if he was really concerned for their safety because of it he would have stopped putting them all over the internet and kept the card to himself! All for attention everything he does, at the expense of his children.
There really are crazy people out there who no doubt watch his kids and it just takes one to go too far. It really does scare me how vulnerable those children have been made by their own parents.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Jesus didn’t know Wednesday was the start of the weekend ( a bottle a day keeps the doctors away) 3 chocolate bars a bag of crips a bottle of wine and a takeout ! Grand Wednesday for some but sure he doesn’t need to do duck all with the kids as he spends all his time in front of his phone !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

👏👏👏
Nail on the head.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.