SacconeJolys #37 Child exploitation is a must, we're going bust but Domino's sponsors us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to amyrebecca (I believe, I might be wrong if there was a suggestion earlier... I apologise if I missed it) for most liked thread title!
Had to slightly change it to fit, full title "child exploitation is a must, we're going bust, but at least domino's sponsors us"

Recap:
- Despite E2s "gender fluid" narrative, the gender stereotypes are still strong in that house (girl dolls, boy dolls who you can dress up to be a girl, pink for girls blue for boys)
- Anna continuing to moan about her hard, hard life - most recently the Ocado truck broke down and didn't deliver her groceries on time, and not too long ago her cleaner has been exposed to covid so has to isolate, so she complained about that and probably didn't clean the house while she was gone (didn't even make her bed when the cleaner returned because she was so happy she was back). Continues to ridicule her children at homeschooling
- Jono continues to creep us all out. Continues to not care what content of his kids he puts online, yet preaches for their mental health. Claims the school did a dress up day online just for Eduardo and it was the "first time they saw him in a dress" like the vlogs aren't accessible. Finally he is getting invisalign apparently, but the brown tooth is still there, prominent as ever
- Fake Christmas competition meaning fans didn't get their promised vouchers. Members only channel is still being neglected and the minions are still bloody obsessed with them

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Wow, life must be so hard for you Anna with your 'fleet of staff' doing everything for you, even making your bed. Get in your bloody car and go to the supermarket to buy your weekly shop. Give your slot up for someone who vulnerable and has no other way of getting their weekly shop! Come live in the real world!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
They are making me feel so uncomfortable with the way they are exploiting E2 😢 he doesn’t look okay at all..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Congrats to amyrebecca (I believe, I might be wrong if there was a suggestion earlier... I apologise if I missed it) for most liked thread title!
Had to slightly change it to fit, full title "child exploitation is a must, we're going bust, but at least domino's sponsors us"

Recap:
- Despite E2s "gender fluid" narrative, the gender stereotypes are still strong in that house (girl dolls, boy dolls who you can dress up to be a girl, pink for girls blue for boys)
- Anna continuing to moan about her hard, hard life - most recently the Ocado truck broke down and didn't deliver her groceries on time, and not too long ago her cleaner has been exposed to covid so has to isolate, so she complained about that and probably didn't clean the house while she was gone (didn't even make her bed when the cleaner returned because she was so happy she was back). Continues to ridicule her children at homeschooling
- Jono continues to creep us all out. Continues to not care what content of his kids he puts online, yet preaches for their mental health. Claims the school did a dress up day online just for Eduardo and it was the "first time they saw him in a dress" like the vlogs aren't accessible. Finally he is getting invisalign apparently, but the brown tooth is still there, prominent as ever
- Fake Christmas competition meaning fans didn't get their promised vouchers. Members only channel is still being neglected and the minions are still bloody obsessed with them
It was my suggestion that had the most likes but suppose I can’t have a third title in a row🤣 but we won’t cry over it like the Nadia thread 🤣 (it’s hilarious btw you must go check it out)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don’t get it. You know that vulnerable people need groceries delivered. You have time to do it. You don’t like spending time with your kids... so go out and shop?? Is it just absolute pure laziness?
It was when she said there was nothing for the kids to eat for lunch that got me 🤣 she was already in the car so why not pop to the nearest shop? Instead she waits for Ocado to appear around dinner time. So did she not feed them lunch? And why was she so desperate for her order to come when she knew they were having Dominos? 🤣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Another new thread ! We are talking about them more than people actually watch their vlogs ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So I see why the kids had a breakfast that was free of chocolate, she had none in the house. How sad that you can't get off your butt and go down to the grocery store and pick up some food. No, you have to wait for a truck to bring you your food because you were too busy lining your lips with a poo colored pencil.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It was when she said there was nothing for the kids to eat for lunch that got me 🤣 she was already in the car so why not pop to the nearest shop? Instead she waits for Ocado to appear around dinner time. So did she not feed them lunch? And why was she so desperate for her order to come when she knew they were having Dominos? 🤣
She just can’t do anything for herself can she?! Imagine god forbid something happened to Jonboy and she had to fend for herself for once, she would be useless.

I lost my dad suddenly in September and have been left to deal with everything relating to his estate, I’m 23 and have no clue what I’m doing but have figured it out alone despite losing my home and job since then. When I watch Anna it makes me cringe, to think she is 10 years older than me and seemingly can’t do anything herself, like with the doctors she had to get Jonathan to organise her car for her etc.

She has no real life skills at all, imagine if they had to leave their bubble and enter the world past their front gate, she wouldn’t cope.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
She just can’t do anything for herself can she?! Imagine god forbid something happened to Jonboy and she had to fend for herself for once, she would be useless.

I lost my dad suddenly in September and have been left to deal with everything relating to his estate, I’m 23 and have no clue what I’m doing but have figured it out alone despite losing my home and job since then. When I watch Anna it makes me cringe, to think she is 10 years older than me and seemingly can’t do anything herself, like with the doctors she had to get Jonathan to organise her car for her etc.

She has no real life skills at all, imagine if they had to leave their bubble and enter the world past their front gate, she wouldn’t cope.
So sorry to hear about you losing your dad and losing your job and home too. Really hope things take a turn for the better very soon 💖

I've never known of a grown woman (and a mother of four!) who is as incapable as Anna is!
She just lives in her own bubble filled with shallow nonsense 🙄
I think if anything happened to Jono she'd just employ more staff!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Lol poo coloured lipstick😃😃😂😂😂 Love the new name for shite " beige " thick vile lipstick!!!

Can u imagine her pulling up in the car park of the local Nisa or Spa like NORMAL people /parents when they need an odd item😆😆😆 . She / they local/ national shlebs nontcha know!!!

Hey Jonny ... Here's ya local Nisa... I checked the post. code ... Go visit... Make their day and buy 6\ 22 bottles of wine and a bag for life of chocolate!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So I see why the kids had a breakfast that was free of chocolate, she had none in the house. How sad that you can't get off your butt and go down to the grocery store and pick up some food. No, you have to wait for a truck to bring you your food because you were too busy lining your lips with a poo colored pencil.
While some mothers have realized that it is now necessary to stock up on food considering the uncertainties of the pandemic, anal continues to rely on her weekly acado just to provide lunch for her kids!🤦‍♀️ This woman is gnarly.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think if anything happened to Jono she'd just employ more staff!
And she's said she has no idea about the finances/business side of things (other than how much her weekly shop costs) so she'll run herself into debt (possibly just more debt given their current estimated income and expenses) and then who knows what will happen, be sent back to Ireland, move back in with her mum (with four kids how fun for Oma) and try to get enough government money to keep the kids away from her 16 hours a day

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I haven’t been following them for a while. Does Anna still go to bed really early and get up to do those exercises on her stories every morning?? Or has she stopped exercising?

Reactions: 5
Yep still in bed early and up early and doing her 'workouts' in the morning. She did stop for a few months, she also put on weight and is apparently cured of her eating disorder and is oh so body confident now. But I call BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eduardo looks like he hasn't slept for a month, not had a proper meal in ages, and has not been in any fresh air for as long as this lockdown has been going on.... Poor thing.

Jonathan having to crawl through the car. If only you had not boarded up the garage to turn it into another useless room......

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.