Sacconejolys #36 Four kids, six dogs, the only way to hang on to our jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Title by @lozzapaloozza (do you add this if it’s yourself lol I feel weird help)

Recap!
-The exploitation of Eduardo continues, claims pronouns are undecided but continues to call him/he/boy and then calls her/she/girl
-Anna crying over having no housekeeper whilst the rest of the UK are in the real world. She might actually have to wipe her own arse for once
-Continued low views and “hate” comments on all platforms
-Jonathan still hasn’t sorted out his manky tooth
-Minions continue to support them no matter what they do
-Emilia wants to start her own channel even though it’s illegal

I have probably missed alot so please feel free to add more :)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I knows its petty but I just checked all the charts for podcasts on my Spotify account and his 'no kids allowed' is not on any of those charts he bragged about on the flog!! Lasy week it was trending at number 4 for a day and has dropped away. He is delusional and just makes tit up to make himself seem better than he knows he could ever be!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yeah, he's not even in the Spotify top 200 in the UK, neither in the US. Neither is he in the top 100 Apple Podcasts for the UK or US. Not sure what he's on about. But he's always been like this, instead of putting the work in that is required to produce a top quality, interesting podcast and continue to put that work in until it establishes itself, he's just after the charts and quick 'fame'.

I can't be the only one who always spots the nanny's car in the driveway, the cleaner in the kitchen, the nanny going up or down the stairs and/or Anna slothing about by herself with not one child near her on those cameras?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but 🤮🤮🤮

There’s 12 different cameras there and that clip shows half the TV so he has 24 different cameras?

Pretty sure the house doesn’t even have that many rooms
He's just so creepy. I'd hate the feeling that I'm being constantly watched in my own house. Poor kids have no privacy whatsoever!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but 🤮🤮🤮

There’s 12 different cameras there and that clip shows half the TV so he has 24 different cameras?

Pretty sure the house doesn’t even have that many rooms
I don't understand why he has so many cameras on all the time. Most people don't have a huge screen showing their cameras live 24/7 - most of which are the INSIDE of his own house. So it's hardly going to be for security given that the only people in the house is his family, the nanny and the cleaner. It's so odd. The poor nanny must feel so watched. :( I doubt even huge celebrities have cameras in every room in their house like that, there is just no need and is just plain creepy and controlling.
*Also why has this thread changed from 'families' and is now listed in 'influencers'?

Reactions: 34
How could you even live in the house with all those cameras!? Those poor kids, I’d feel scared to even move knowing its all being recorded

Reactions: 18
Most people have exterior cameras for security which is understandable. And even the kitchen for the dogs I can understand, just not 3 different angles in each room, what the duck? 😂 He’s always checking over his shoulder to look at them too. Maybe he classes seeing them on the cameras as looking after them idek

• Angry
He's literally a psycho and his minions are literally on the verge of a grooming situation.. the ways those Emily's defend the saccone jolys isn't right.. they're brainwashed
One of them is 21, the same age as me. She isn't 13 and naive like a lot of us were. She should be able to grasp the concept that a 6 year old cannot consent to any of this. Even if he was a loud and proud trans girl 6 year old, he still couldn't consent to any of it being aired to the world. A million is often a fantasy number to children. He probably hasn't ever counted past a hundred. He can't understand just how many views these tiktoks are getting. All of those random embarrassing childhood memories that we think about at random times and cringe at are aired across the internet for the world to see for the SJ kids. Also the fact that 21 year olds are excited to see an 8 year old potentially have her own channel is weird. Go and work at a school or a nursery if children fascinate or inspire you (not in a weird way may I add 😂) and do some good in the world, don't watch the exploited sprogs of a couple of sinister idiots.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Yeah, he's not even in the Spotify top 200 in the UK, neither in the US. Neither is he in the top 100 Apple Podcasts for the UK or US. Not sure what he's on about. But he's always been like this, instead of putting the work in that is required to produce a top quality, interesting podcast and continue to put that work in until it establishes itself, he's just after the charts and quick 'fame'.

I can't be the only one who always spots the nanny's car in the driveway, the cleaner in the kitchen, the nanny going up or down the stairs and/or Anna slothing about by herself with not one child near her on those cameras?
I think the screenshot he posted had filtered it into 'family' or some other category.

Reactions: 3
I think he uses the cameras to “keep an eye” on the kids (besides just being creepy) especially when the nanny isn’t there since neither he nor Anna actually watch their kids like they should. Also did anyone ever get their prizes from the Christmas giveaway stuff?

Reactions: 12
He has cameras in the kids rooms as he’s shown footage of the kids sleeping, with the camera directly over Andrea’s bed at one point. This suggests that if any of the children change in their rooms, it’s recorded. This really doesn’t sit well with me.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
He has cameras in the kids rooms as he’s shown footage of the kids sleeping, with the camera directly over Andrea’s bed at one point. This suggests that if any of the children change in their rooms, it’s recorded. This really doesn’t sit well with me.
Me neither, E1 will be hitting puberty soon, and somehow I don't think he will be taking the cameras away. 😡
The guys a creep , I would love to see what's really on his computers, everything about him screams pervert to me. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
One of them is 21, the same age as me. She isn't 13 and naive like a lot of us were. She should be able to grasp the concept that a 6 year old cannot consent to any of this. Even if he was a loud and proud trans girl 6 year old, he still couldn't consent to any of it being aired to the world. A million is often a fantasy number to children. He probably hasn't ever counted past a hundred. He can't understand just how many views these tiktoks are getting. All of those random embarrassing childhood memories that we think about at random times and cringe at are aired across the internet for the world to see for the SJ kids. Also the fact that 21 year olds are excited to see an 8 year old potentially have her own channel is weird. Go and work at a school or a nursery if children fascinate or inspire you (not in a weird way may I add 😂) and do some good in the world, don't watch the exploited sprogs of a couple of sinister idiots.
Isn’t the 21 year old the one that brags about only having 1 GCSE tho?😂 I’m sure emilias content would be very entertained for them

Me neither, E1 will be hitting puberty soon, and somehow I don't think he will be taking the cameras away. 😡
The guys a creep , I would love to see what's really on his computers, everything about him screams pervert to me. 🤮
how does Anna feel comfortable knowing her husband can watch her every move though. If my boyfriend did that to me I’d dump him straight away, so bleeping creepy

• Sick
Reactions: 30
So I was just browsing through the I had to quit my job vlog and at 1:49 Jonathan grabs Eduardos shoulder and Eduardo hunches his shoulder up and looks EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE. He completely recoils away for J. Its horrible. There is something wrong with J. These last few weeks and months its been a hell'va lot worse in my opinion. And then todays tiktok with Eduardos skirt slipping down. WHY THE HELL DID HE POST THAT. He's messed up.

• Angry
  • Wow
Give me strength😖😤🤦🤦
Ah, yes. He doesn't really "just sit around all day", does he? He has a busy life exploiting his children on TikTok, watching them obsessively on CCTV cameras, chatting to teenage girls online and drinking a bottle of wine every night...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.