Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justwannaseethepictures

Those jeans that she is touting in her instastory - sorry Anna but they do not fit. They need to be a size larger, unless you enjoy your legs looking like sausages! Way too tight! I don’t even know how they are comfortable, especially in summer when it’s so hot and humid.
I don’t think they look bad I think they fit her well for once

Reactions: 3

Sarahssss

Late, but regarding the SJs completely insensitive rv 'goodbye tour': as always, he hid the half of the truth that could make them look unrelatable in the viewers eyes. The kids let it slip that Anna actually slept in a hotel every night, only Jonathan and the three older kids slept in the rv. The first shots of them waking up was always just the kids and then Anna later appeared nicely dressed, in full make up and freshly curled hair.
Where was it that the kids let it slip? I must have missed that. I remember thinking at the time how is she doing her normal routine in the RV.

Reactions: 3

Starfish20

You honestly think he doesn’t know what he’s doing? He picked this thumbnail... HE picked it....it’s not random. She is a 7 year old girl who is being used for views and money.View attachment 171782
Oh sorry can you show me where I said that?? Because I don’t recall that or talking about thumbnails or Emilia being used for anything?? Strange! Someone must have spoken for me whilst I wasn’t here?!! 🤯
I said that the comments were disgusting for sexualising a child, and someone told me that they’re not and the “only person” doing that was Jonathan. Sorry - but I see some comments talking about a 7 year old girl in a disgusting and illegal way, and if you don’t think so.. then you are the same.

Reactions: 2

JimmyMac55

Chatty Member
Jono put in the description of the video that Alex is without PPE as she was there in her capacity as a friend who just happens to know how to cut hair, and not officially as a hair dresser, which is why none of them were in PPE. What a joke- if she is there as a friend and taking money to cut hair, then she is operating as a hair dresser and violating government restrictions. And it is all there on video as evidence if she ever gets caught doing that.

Mickey123

VIP Member
The channel was always going to be about the kids, the only reason why he chose the Jonathan Joly one over the Friendliest Friends one is because it has 100k more subs, plus even he must've realised by now how dodgy Friendliest Friend sounds. Before the launch he said the channel would be about him and be about exercising and gardening, stuff he doesn't want to bore people with on the main channel, but no one would be watching that so back to exploiting the kids it was.

I noticed that Friendliest Friends had comments turned off also. All of their channels should have no comments, I wonder how he gets by with it?

Starfish20

No one is disputing that people who make those comments are disgusting and need to be reported. But if that video and the kids weren’t exploited to begin with then there would be no videos or tiktoks to comment on. It’s a job as parents to protect your kids and Jonathan (and Anna) are not doing that by posting them all over the Internet.
I agree that those comments wouldn’t happen if Jonathan hadn’t put them up in the first place, but there are people on here saying that the comments aren’t an issue?!!🤦🏼‍♀️ (See the quoted post below) And those people need to be reprimanded! Because they’re prt of the problem and if you EVER see children as ANYTHING to do with sex you are a CRIMINAL.
It's not the 1st time comments like that have been made , any half decent father would take such pictures down or better still not pimp his child out for perverts to pleasure themselves over!!! The only sexualusing of children is from there perverted father!!!🤬

Goldvoya

I don't understand why the nanny is not making the lunches as that would be part of her duties. It's odd that Anna would make them so far in advance.

Heidi77

VIP Member
They have never been around Alex other than to have her cut their hair, Anna said last week she was coming to do their hair, Jonathan is trying to make this look better but it’s not going to work, I expect the video will probably get deleted as Boris is threatening 2 years in jail for professionals not following the rules.
Jonathan said he was bringing back his channel to talk about things he was interested in, not the children, why can’t he see people are over those dumb videos he put up on friendliest friends, he’s always 5 years late to any trend and it’s the same here.
I can’t wait until Emilia is a teenager and starts speaking her mind the way Kellyanne Conway’s daughter is!
Who is Kellyanne Conway?

JimmyMac55

Chatty Member
They scored another #AD. 'I have been obsessed with these hair care products for..... oh... a few months now' As long as that? Probably sent you a few bottles to try and that was it.... That's not obsession, that's just using a freebie. I mean, it's nice that you did, but calm down with the 'obsession', Anna.

In case anyone is wondering what Anna and Jonathan 'might break up over':

Anna opens a cupboard and finds a Weetabix box upside down. 'What's this??' 'It's Weetabix'. 'Why would you open it upside down?' 'Well, I just opened it'. 'Well that's really annoying'.
He then turns the package around, and the writing is the right way round 'Oh no I don't care about that...' and then the clip cuts out.

FFS woman, you have too much time on your hands if that is what is bothering you.
View attachment 175222

she’s got real problems guys....her husband opened the cereal box UPSIDE DOWN!!!

View attachment 175223
The look on her face says it all

• Haha

Patti

it’s not even roasted veg, it’s steamed because it on top of one another. Steamed veg slop. To roast you need very little oil and no salt, high heat, peppers, mushrooms, onion sweet potato and carrot do well in that. Not steamed though

Sophie80

Nope. Neither do I.
Not unless his base level of fitness was very good to start with .

Started couch to 5k in March. Still can't do more than 5k and my average page is between 7.30-9 minutes a km depending on the day. And I'm in my mid 20's.
Very keen runner here. What time is he claiming?