Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisy dukes

My daughter was recently prescribed an inhaler for the first time and the doctor advised us to watch you tube videos which would show her what to do

Reactions: 1
I was actually shocked with Eduardo saying "fucking lovely" to a drink. Anna thought it was funny because he was copying someone. So I guess Anna and jonathon don't really care and I think they are fine with it?? I think there is something wrong in their heads!!
When was this?????

Heidi77

VIP Member
Contrary to most opinions on here I actually don't think some of her meals look that bad, however THIS looks absolutely vile. I feel sick just looking at it, it looks like someone has just dumped a load of blood on the top of it 🤮🤮
What is that blood like stuff ?

Jodo7

yeah but that is my point exactly. i said "they may not be perfect parents or does things that are not nice" regarding to that exact behaviour. But thats no way near abusive, thats just parents that lack infested parental qualities, A lot of parents are like this, so were mine, but they still live a really REALLY good life. And just because there not interested in educating their own children (like a lot of parents don't and if they are then lucky) they still make sure they get the best education and invest into the kids in that way. most of us go to crappy public schools with no special attention from teachers. I'm not a fan of their personalitys, they have alot of flaws that always come out on the surface, but I still think their humans and there is a point when the line has been crossed and that is why I'm saying this, calling social service steps into their personal life. Everyone has a right in here to diss and vent all they like, but im sure everyone in here knows thats as far as it goees.
yeah and at least she cooks pretty healthy food for her family unlike the chavtastic Sarah lngham queen of tat

• Haha

SashaUK

Does anyone know why they cut Andrea’s hair? I feel like I mention him a lot, and I don’t mean to, but I wasn’t really watching at all back when alessia was a baby so the way they “take care” of babies is weird to me.
But anyway, Andrea barely had any hair when they cut it, and he was pretty young for a haircut anyway.
Jonathan said that as the hairdresser charges one set payment for her time, no matter how many haircuts she does they thought they may as well get their money's worth and get Andrea's hair cut too.

Anna used to leave Alessia discarded randomly all over the floor like a dirty old sock everyday when she was a newborn. I could find you screen shots of how awful they treated her carrying her around like a sack of potatoes with no care or concern at all for her poor head and neck. The term rainbow baby means nothing to Anna.
Alessia throws tantrums when she doesn't get her way and they simply are the laziest parents on the planet so they just immediately give into her as to not have to deal with her tantrums.
Please do find those screenshots!

Rookie

I was actually shocked with Eduardo saying "fucking lovely" to a drink. Anna thought it was funny because he was copying someone. So I guess Anna and jonathon don't really care and I think they are fine with it?? I think there is something wrong in their heads!!
Where does he say this?

Mammyof1

You dont have to be baptised for a Catholic school you are just on a lower priority and may not get a place. Saying that I'm sure they removed that criteria a few years ago.
It was removed in 2018! I had just christened my son and it was changed 3 weeks later then!

Heidi77

VIP Member
Not disagreeing with you, just curious. So if you are drinking at home and have to ring a paramedic for your child because you can't drive you could be reported ? Even if other parent is sober?
I’m sure Anna could drive if she really had to.