Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Femma

Chatty Member
Flipping heck.
How many??
Gee if they keep showing this the social services will definitely be going around.
Its shows there alcoholic well him.
If one of the kids lifes is in real danger he won't able to drive. So an amblance will have to come.
If paramedic smell booze there could be huge problems (i have said this before, my neighbour is an paramedic n he has had to report parents, even if there see loads of bottles and don't smell booze on parents still needs to be reported. This is what he and whoever he is with does so i don't know if all paramedics do it but i have heard it been done when i was studying in college)
If he also to drunk to give out information Anna will have to go and someone will have to stay with J and the other kids due to him been drinking.
Its freaking scary.
This is why i said parents should be careful how much there drink with children under 13 even 16.

Good luck Jonathan
Not disagreeing with you, just curious. So if you are drinking at home and have to ring a paramedic for your child because you can't drive you could be reported ? Even if other parent is sober?

Reactions: 2

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
A bike 'to replace your car'. Wow. Being Dutch this reallly bloowwww my miiiind Jonathan.
the kids will not be safe on that thing, there is no back support for them and they're too young to not have that. Emilia having to hold on to her dad looks so uncomfortable.

Where was this podcast?

She really should not be talking about her ED because she clearly has done NO work on her eating, the restrictions, the portions, the feeding of others, the work outs that she cannot skip, and certainly nothing about any underlying issues that we all know she has.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I dont think Anna is good enough for Fleur. Anna makes Fleur look regal.
Have they really alienated themselves that much in the YouTube community that they cant collab, I can't remember the last collab they did with another YouTuber
The only other Youtuber they still talk to is Caroline Hirons, and I think she's left Gleam?

Jak

Chatty Member
LoL I agree with you where the kids are concerned. My original post said "interesting choice" of song & we all know J picked the song referring to his hard knock life. J & A probably think those kids have it cushy & easy. Their (J&A) childhood was rough. They're delusional.
Ah, I see what you meant now 😊

CringesFringes

I believe I put it under minor safety and then inappropriate for minors, then explained that they were exploiting a child under the age of 10 and using audio that promoted bullying and inappropriate language.
I also reported the video where he used the audio of "dive in" (I think that is the song title) as it is clearly an unacceptable song to use when he is featuring his two little girls.
Can anyone post the TikTok video of Dive in? I don't have an account of TikTok.

Rookie

What video is this part about Emilia saything about death then doing a grave.
I only knew a little about death at her age but nothing abour graves of burial.
Its feaky how she knows this stuff let alone remembers it.
Also if Jonathan laughed at this Emilia could think death is also funny. Instead of laughing why not give her a hug or kiss and tell her thats true and thats why we wont be pushing anyone down the hill.

This vlog, about 1min30 in.

Greentrees

VIP Member
I recall in one of their vlogs or on Anna’s channel quite a while ago Anna mentioned they were invested or had shares in their friend Sabrinas business Luxury Promise. So this could be another source of income for them.

wonderwo

Maybe, or maybe the kids do pick up on a lot of Corona talk. And the kids go to a church school, so maybe with Easter coming up there's been some talk about death and all that.

I find it quite strange that she never really asked where Emilia got the idea.
I didn´t think of the Easter talk maybe you are right but yeah, I found it strange she never asked

But nothing has changed for them other than the kids being home. And they have the nanny to deal with them. Oh, and he has to walk his own dogs. Well, if he can't handle that.....
I don´t think the nanny is there maybe im wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Heidi77

VIP Member
The way Anna does that awkward little giggle when he says he drank a entire bottle of wine says it all. She was trying to not bring attention to it as she was filming. If that was a statement made for the "trolls she would've made a bigger deal of it and had some snarky comment directed at the trolls for talking about Jonathan's assumed alcoholism. He's on a slippery slope, as soon, 1 bottle a night won't be enough to take the edge off and he'll need more and more till he's black out drunk every night. Bet he thinks because he drinks posh wine he's not a drunk.
Why he did say that ? What was the context?

Reactions: 1