Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizmozoo

It's not like they don't have a forest at the end of the 'roly poly hill' for the dogs to run around for an hour ,two or three times a day. She wouldn't even need to exert herself.
It's just the fact that she now has to deal with 6 dogs and 4 kids like anyone else would.
She is now powerless, which I'm sure drives her mad. She can't NOT deal with them!
Her relaxing bed rests throughout the day are a thing of the past. Her little office where she does her weekly shopping and meal plans will have to collect dust, while she deals with her reality. Oh dear!
One thing this pandemic is showing, is that each and every influencer/ vlogger are all self absorbed, money hungry, power hungry, narcissistic parasites that we don't need or want. Do they really think any of us mere mortals are interested in their hauls, Ads or gifted crap at this time. None of them are using their platforms or money to help anyone but themselves. It is sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
Anyone noticed in the vlog yesterday Alessia was about to go down the slide and Emilia was at the end to protect Alessia from falling. Jonathan pushed Emilia to the side a bit brutally saying "she doesn't need protection". Alessia got down and fell a bit hard and was tearing. Then Jonathan said "maybe she needed protection after all".
How come his 7 yo daughter knows how to take care after a 3 yo better than he does? That's crazy.
Emilia at 7 years old is mentally older than Jono 😏

Reactions: 26

OliviaPope

Anna said getting them to all do their classwork because they have four kids at different stages was too hard
She such a lazy cow, there is 2’of them at home full time, I bet the nanny is still around too. She has only 2 kids that are school age the younger 2 don’t need any homeschooling!! Can’t see how the work a 7 year old and 5 year old will be provided to be that taxing that she can’t just sit with them for even 1/2 an hour a day instead of cooking dinner at 12pm then reheating it later.

Why have 4 kids if you can’t be arsed with them.

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Of course he'll kill it. He does not know how to look after anything. Not his dogs, not his kids, not his wife, not his garden.

• Heart

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Is he ever going to be ashamed of himself?! Doctors across the country have better things to do right now than testing you lot for vlog content! No matter how much money you throw at them! Coughing alone is not an issue! And even if you all had Covid, as long as you're doing ok and don't have trouble breathing (which won't happen, especially in the kids) don't you dare take up the invaluable time of health professionals right now! If you test positive, the only thing they'd do is tell you to stay home, fgs! He's an absolute idiot! This is NOT funny! This is NOT vlog filler! This is the shameless exploitation of a pandemic that sees people's loved ones dying because this absolute melt has nothing else to do with his time! Someone please make this idiot stop and save those poor children from his and Anna's shameless stupidity.

• Heart
  • Angry

JimmyMac55

Chatty Member
Eduordo has probably picked up on it already. He's been "different" since day 1 when I see a normal child. They reap what they sow so behaviour which can be corrected in the right environment is purely their shoddy parenting.
In the vlog where Anna was sick and in bed they all joined her. At one stage Eduardo was trying to get into the group, no room was made for him, he just looked at them, got off the bed and walked out, no reaction from either Joni or Anna, so sad to see

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Heidi77

VIP Member
Was like he was trying to lose one (or more). They won't come when you call them anymore Jonno because they don't recognise you as their master.
Albi was running for his life !! He’s like, I may be blind & deaf but I’m escapin’ this shit!!!!

• Haha

Saskia69

Chatty Member
Today was Caroline flack’s funeral, so #BeKind was trending a lot on social media. The fact J used it in the title of the vlog - with a “...” - and chose the thumbnail he did is just a new low for me.

Maybe I’m overreacting, but complete with the “sad face” emoji in the thumbnail and Anna’s expression... it was basically using a woman’s suicide as clickbait.

• Wow
  • Sad

OliviaPope

Anna crying about her fucking dog walker- the bigger picture is 260 people died in the last 24 hrs and she’s crying about her dog walker and dog groomer is she for real!!!

All non essential business have been told
To shut down!!! Dog walking is non-essential you stupid bimbo!!

She just said it she SEES her everyday- the country has been told to self isolate, going in and out of peoples houses everyday is not self isolating.

Yes is will be sad if the dog walker loses her business but hopefully they will be eligible for one of the government schemes to tide them over. At the end of all this by self isolating hopefully her dog walker will still be ALIVE!!

Why the hell the dog walker was still getting away with going in and out of peoples houses when they are not key workers is beyond me.

• Angry
  • Heart

Hello-123

I just can’t with him on Instagram ‘asking’ if they should get tested for Coronavirus just so he can do a big vlog all around it as they’re views are so dire! The way he’s doing this for engagement is awful. Besides the point but in regards to health why on earth do you need to ask thousands of people if you should be tested for it?! Which would involve them travelling unnecessarily anyway. Also he says the kids are all coughing!? What jonathan just like we’ve seen them coughing all the time in other vlogs?! Does he not get it?! Unless they cannot cops with their symptoms there is no need to use any health service just to be an added strain on it private or not! Seriously when will people wake up at how he just cannot cope with not being in the centre of attention and create drama in Order to fund his lifestyle.
On another note, don’t know if I’m remembering correctly or not? But I thought it was against rules for influencers/ you tubers to effectively cash in on anything relating to cornonavirus?

• Angry

DoseofReality

VIP Member
20200323_234538.jpg

Confirmation the vlog is an ad. But not following guidelines and more over using a global pandemic to sell them 🤢. They're scum.

• Angry

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Btw., with this virus wrecking absolute havoc in Italy for over a month now, you'd think we'd hear Anna being slightly more concerned, especially with family living there. But nope, having to actually walk her own dogs (which we know she won't, maybe once for vlog content and the novelty of it, for the rest of the lockdown they'll be stuck in the kitchen and filthy dog garden) is her main concern.

She loves to brag about her Italian roots, likes to claim she can speak Italian. But just like everything else in her life, this too is just a superficial interest that actually only involves herself. As soon as it involves anything other than her looks, image or comfort, it's no longer of interest to her. They could easily donate money, but Jonathan prefers to have three luxurious cars sitting in his litter box driveway and Anna prefers online shopping. Has she called any family at all in Italy, offered her help?

• Heart

abcdabcd

VIP Member
I just can’t with him on Instagram ‘asking’ if they should get tested for Coronavirus just so he can do a big vlog all around it as they’re views are so dire! The way he’s doing this for engagement is awful. Besides the point but in regards to health why on earth do you need to ask thousands of people if you should be tested for it?! Which would involve them travelling unnecessarily anyway. Also he says the kids are all coughing!? What jonathan just like we’ve seen them coughing all the time in other vlogs?! Does he not get it?! Unless they cannot cops with their symptoms there is no need to use any health service just to be an added strain on it private or not! Seriously when will people wake up at how he just cannot cope with not being in the centre of attention and create drama in Order to fund his lifestyle.
On another note, don’t know if I’m remembering correctly or not? But I thought it was against rules for influencers/ you tubers to effectively cash in on anything relating to cornonavirus?
His shifty eyes as well, he's like a little child when he goes off into his fantasy world to spin a story. Remember when he did the 'sexual assault' story IN EMILIA's BEDROOM? Of all the rooms he could've used? He's disgusting, he should be made to work in a hospital for a week as a cleaner, then try to get food from a shop with empty shelves (Anna's called them all cray cray) on his way home after ten hours on the job and see how funny he think it is when Anna starts slapping him with a tea towel or starts screeching like he himself does all the time. He's a spoiled little kid who knows nothing about life, living in his ivory tower made from money exploiting his children. He needs to take several seats before he opens his mouth.
Sorry for the rant, but I see first hand what pain this virus causes, memories that haunt you, and then seeing him asking twelve year olds and vulnerable adults on Instagram if he should put MORE strain on our health system?!

Is today’s vlog about Anna not being ok with her weight gain? If Jonathan can’t exploit a deadly virus he’ll just throw Anna’s mental health to the wolves instead. As long as it pays for his Ferrari, white wine and leggings supply I guess.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Viobiotics on Twitter after being told about yesterday's vlog.

"Thank you much for making us aware of this occurrence. We were taken aback to hear this and absolutely understand your concern. We have now taken action. We can assure you that this goes against our guidelines that we have with influencers, which we make absolutely clear.

Given the current climate, the title was completely inappropriate and not seen or approved by us. We have immediately contacted the influencers' management and had this title removed, and we have also requested for the entire video to be removed for good measure.

Anna’s team has taken full responsibility for this and we have lodged a serious complaint. Please accept our apologies for this incident which should never have happened, and thank you again for letting us know. Kind regards, The VB Team "

So that explains the title change then...... Oops that's another unhappy business who will no longer work with you, Anna and Jonathan...

• Heart

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
She is something else, all she has to do is clean her own house, look after her own children and dogs... she’s not on the frontline caring for people who are dying without their families, she’s not working hours to stock shelves only to be abused because something isn’t available. There is something seriously wrong with them if they think these rants make them #relatable. It makes her the very epitome of “first world problems”

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Has anyone here watched Tiger King on Netflix?
Joe Exotic is literally the more flamboyant version of Jonathan.
They share so many similarities.

Joe is dumb as rocks and has no real talent. Jonathan also

Joe exploited everything and anything to try and gain fame and fortune. So has Jonathan

Joe bred baby tigers to use for money by letting the public pay to pet baby tigers. Jonathan bred children and sold their private lives for entertainment and money.

Joe had all of his big ideas to gain fame fail. So has Jonathan.

Joe wasted money on idea after idea only to end up in the hole everytime.

Joe was considered a joke to everyone but didn't realize it...just like Jonathan.

Joe loved tight pants and sequins. So does Jonathan.

I could go on and on. They are like twin brothers. 🤣

Screenshot_20200326-164935_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
The nanny is still working. If I was her I would have used corona as the excuse to run for the hills
It's infuriating they couldn't at least take the 2 older kids on a much needed walk with the dogs! They could take the 2 younger kids on the next walk. They are the worst parents ever!!!🤬
Those poor kids will be trapped in that house for the next few months possibly and have had their daily routine of going to school come to an abrupt end. At least give them adventure and fresh air you assholes!!!!

• Angry

OliviaPope

Not trying to downplay Anna’s emotional reaction to her Nan possibly dying but I can’t even get home to see my family at the moment. I am a New Zealand citizen but living in the UK. There’s no flights to New Zealand anymore so I can’t even get to my family if I wanted to. I’m scared and I wish I was with them. I just really couldn’t sympathise with that woe is me speech
Anna only cares about Anna. Getting her nails done and her fanny waxed!

How often does she even bother with her granny probably just a flying visit when they go back if she bothers to visit at all. Her attitude to when jonos mums partner dying was pathetic, stomped about Scotland with a face like a slapped arse! Then when they went up to the funeral it was all a jolly good time, away for a holiday prancing in front of a mirror doing selfies and clickbaiting about forgetting to take her bloody pill and being pregnant!!! Oh she didn’t forget she just took it a few hrs late which is allowed on the pill she was on. Now she’s put on a couple of stone not happy people asking if she’s is pregnant.

The woman hasn’t a sympathetic bone in her body!

• Heart
  • Angry

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
So the big news is........... "Daily vlogs are back!! 6pm EVERYDAY!!! "
Wow. Amazing. Money must be tight, with views this low.

• Haha
  • Sad