Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Celandine

Omg can Anna say anything without contradicting herself?!
"The kids are finding it hard, well but hard, they're okay"
"They're fighting a lot. Well, not a lot, they get on really well but remains are high"
"It's a gloomy day. Well, not gloomy but it's been so nice and now it's not as nice".
Arghhhh. Pick a lane and stay in it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

DoseofReality

VIP Member
SacconeJoly #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, better sober up fast coz his wife is on the brink.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Just-opinion

VIP Member
In the vlog towards the end Emilias whining that only gluten free food is nice and that she doesn't get any of it. Anna's pulling faces at the camera being like "OMG is she serious", but guess what Anna, she learnt it from somewhere and that somewhere was you

• Sad
  • Wow

Just-opinion

VIP Member
If anyone needed further proof that Emilia mother's her siblings here it is. They're building the Fort, the kids are putting the rods for the ladder in place, Eduardo was a bit upset because he fell over or something and asks if he can do the last one to which Jonathan says "of course you can". Turns his back on them and then Alessia and Eduardo start fighting over who gets to put it in place, Alessia screaming "nonono". Jonathan tries to intervene by attempting to pull the rod away and saying "heyheyheyheyhey" which makes Alessia scream more, Eduardo let go, then Emilia pipes up "Alessia can do that one and Eduardo can do this one"
Screenshot_20200329_091111_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20200329_091112_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Jonathan you're being out parented by a 7 year old, up your fucking game, it's not her job to resolve conflicts between the four children you chose to have

• Angry

rlovsky

J asking because they have private health insurance and kids/Anna coughing should they all go and get checked for virus. For one thing you are not all supposed to go out to get tested just because you think you may have it. Come on guys everyone jump in ferrari and we will go get tests done :unsure:
And he was posting stories of the kids outside and they seem right as rain and I didn't hear a single cough. He's a disgusting pig. This pandemic is showing people's true colors. We already knew they were scum, but they're absolutely shameless.

• Angry
Reactions: 29

Saskia69

Chatty Member
Two days after the NHS allegedly reached out to them about making a video DEDICATED to coronavirus... they make a video dismissing social distancing and prepping for a kid’s birthday party...

You couldn’t make it up!

• Wow
  • Angry

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Anna and her 'don't panic' message should check her privilege. She's able to stay home without any issues, does not have elderly parents (nearby) that she has to worry about, no health issues with her, her husband or her children, able to order shopping online....

I don’t know if you know much about music but grade 8 is a very high, professional standard. If Anna doesn’t care for music then I don’t think she’d have bothered to take exams. They take so much work and dedication, especially grade 6+. Probably just claims she’s that level. And you don’t just get given scholarships for music schools. You have to audition and work hard to earn them. They’re not just given away at all. More lies to show off :rolleyes:
If Anna is a grade 8 pianist I will eat every hat ever manufactured or knitted on the planet.
My mum is a grade 8 pianist and has been obsessed her whole 82 years. I remember the year she took her grade 8 exam I was 11 and our whole families life revolved around it. She practised morning noon and night, while working, with 8 kids.
When she plays the piano - on the daily - still in her 80s - she refers to it as practising. She plays scales every day to keep her fingers and muscle memory honed.
If she is not playing at home she plays for her church, ballet schools, also teaches piano, and practices with and accompanies other music students of stringed, woodwind instruments and voice with their graded exams. She is constantly doing courses at the conservatorium of music. If shes not playing shes listening to the music she would rather be playing, if she wasnt driving or doing an annoying life neccesity that got in the way of her playing.
I CANNOT believe someone as lazy as Anna has reached a piano grade 8 level and never touched a piano again.
Or even refuses to play for anyone. My mum is her own worst critic but would never deny a request for music. After she'd play you would have to endure a 1 hr long self critique of her playing but she would damn well not be stopped playing!
Every SINGLE time I hear that moron say his lazy arse wife who cant even walk up a small flight of stairs without huffing and puffing, because grade 8 piano playing requires physical strenghth and endurance, is some kind of musical genuis it literally sends my bullshit meter into off the charts stratospheric !!!

• Heart

Saskia69

Chatty Member
“I want to watch tiktoks.”

One of the saddest statements I’ve ever heard a three year old say - and I work in a primary school! Do they not read anymore before bed?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
She had to give her children breakfast on her own you guys because Jono is poorly 😱😱😱😱😱 this woman is the very definition of first world problems, thousand of people dying daily of CV19 and her world is ending over wrapping paper fuck you Anna

• Angry

Heidi77

VIP Member
If they lost everything & had to move into a 3 bed semi-d, work in Tesco & deal with their 4 kids alone with all the cooking & cleaning - now there’s a vlog I’d watch!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
Jonathan and Anna taking the dogs for a walk on IG stories without the children has me shocked they have their nanny with them in the house when she shouldn’t be due to the lockdown covid 19 restrictions and guidelines. 😯
Doesn’t that just prove she’s a “live in”?

The kids didn’t even ask for honey, all were happily eating it before she added it, makes no sense.She did the same with the pancakes in Florida soaking the bloody things in syrup when the kids didn’t even ask for it.

• Sick

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Oh Jonathan has changed the thumbnail and vlog title for last night again....
I hope it's because the vitamin company was contacted and made aware that gross fuck was trying to use a global pandemic for clickbait. Of course he still had to use a picture of Anna looking sick on the thumbnail. Gotta trick those stupid minions into clicking the video.

Someone on the other board shared these hilarious pics of Jotato! If I rmbr correctly this was an #ad he did for a BBQ sauce?
He looked like a small child next to those men! He definitely has a toddler body and stuffers from a severe case of short man syndrome 🤣 He rents all those expensive cars because he feels so bad about his tiny penis!!!!

Figured we could all use a little laughter right now.

Screenshot_20200324-074548_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

stewpot

Chatty Member
Anna was going on about how it has to be matching for all the presents, yet here we see she used two different papers (both of which I'm pretty sure are from Emilias last two birthdays). I guess Jono decided he wasnt going outside in this state because wrapping paper isn't essential so Anna had to make do (but still not use Peter Rabbit for whatever reason)
View attachment 102367

Adding to the "Poor Eduardo", in the vlog they're serving the birthday cake for breakfast, and Eduardo asks if he can have the next slice and Andrea and Alessia got theirs first, and Jonathan says "no it's only for birthday people you get weetabix". His faces makes me want to cry
View attachment 102368View attachment 102369
Then Anna makes dinner: turkey and Spinach meatballs with brown rice (that she cooks for 40 minutes for some ridiculous reason) and roast veggies, yes plural! Don't be fooled though, those two trays will last them 3 nights she said... Who wants to has at a guess as to why Jonathan got sick the day after this was filmed??
View attachment 102370
View attachment 102371
Turkey and spinach meatballs with brown rice... yummy!! Just what every 3 year old wants for their birthday tea 😩 she doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body!

• Sad
  • Wow

Albi

VIP Member
Did I see right in this vlog, the two A's on the kitchen counter J turned around for a min and A2 crawled to the kettle n pressed it. Then went to the sink not the water turned on, not sure who did that as I was freaking out. Later on we see A1 climbing on A2 cot. All theses kids do is climb, A1 was climbing all over Annas bed on instagram it's makes you think this is how there got bruises on faces. I don't know why the police or social services aren't getting involved theses kids climbing on everything it's a miracle no broken bones .
I can’t believe he left two toddlers, one of whom likes to throw himself off things and face plant water, alone on a kitchen surface, to potentially fall off and crack their skulls open. What an absolute dick! I swear he does it on purpose to get a reaction!

Andrea seems like the sort of child that if you put him in front of a fire, he would burn rather than move! Like when he faceplanted the water, he just lay there bobbing about. Didn’t even attempt to save himself. He has no fear, so it would take him a split second to throw himself off the counter onto his head. The man is a moron!

• Haha
  • Heart

rlovsky

91333642_627804718064889_1980765050634360975_n.jpg

Oh eff off Anna, you've always tried to act like you're better than everyone in Cork and Ireland because you were born in America and grew up going to Sorrentooooo. She's always had a stick up her arse and thought she was better than everyone else...the perfect recipe for making people distrust you, no matter where you are or are from!

• Heart

Hello-123

So... if this drone footage is from last June, 9 months ago, its been out in the elements for a long time. If someone was casing the place I think its extremely likely they would've acted by now. And seeing as nothing as happened it does make it seem unlikely. And if had been exposed to the elements for that long it wouldn't look so clean. I think with all the rain and elements the SD card may have been destroyed by now. Even if it was up a tree I can't believe he didn't notice it for nine months. I know their garden is big but he often shows himself working out there so I don't believe he wouldn't notice it for that long! And we all know he had a drone that was damaged and/or lost. I think it was his own drone and he planted it for engagement. If it wasn't your drone I wouldn't even have looked at the footage as its somebody elses property, and I would've just taken it straight to the police. But then again thats not good for the vlog or engagement. And well all know you need them views Also he blurred out the drone operator so...

Also when he talked about the drone he didn't look at the camera and was acting a bit shifty.

Plus the biggest clue was the blurred out figure of Jonathan in the garden operating the drone...*ahem* I mean the culprits identity being protected 😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart