Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunarly

Chatty Member
I can’t believe they’ve sent Andrea to a birthday party with 2 positive cases in their house. I know technically it’s allowed but I wonder what the other parents would think? Andrea is likely to test positive within the next week or so.
If his test is negative and he has no symptoms then there’s no reason why he can’t go…
Children are still able to go to school even if children in their class have tested positive or if someone in their household tests positive.
Just because you share a house with someone who has covid doesn’t mean you’ll also catch it. Also if he does catch it that’ll be after he’s been so the party.

Reactions: 1

NinaSa

Does anyone know why they stopped posting on Youtube? Have they talked about it on tiktok or insta? I don’t use tiktok or insta so I wouldnt know.

Heidi77

VIP Member
They would have put up the negative. That child is very positive and like I said my hubby would have thrown his tests out only that my freaky eyes can see a line from a Mile. Watch them all drop like flies Usually a day behind each other. I guarantee you if they don’t get it esp Anna it’s cos she’s not around them enough. My youngest is 11 and she was dropping the fecking snot on me as I was doing her tests so no escaping it. I was at my darkest line on day 6. It was genuinely black looking and I can't get vaxx Ed so I’m thinking it was that but the hubby who is fully done still showed up until isolation was over at 10 days. I made him stay in another 2 days.
Not necessarily true. My whole house got it except me and I was very present. I slept with my daughter after my husband came down with it and stayed on with her after she caught it cos I thought it was inevitable at that stage for me but I never caught it.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Hi all and welcome back!

Congratulations to Pinchme for winning the thread suggestion!

I'll let someone else do a recap on his first page because I'm about to pass out, but the title gives a good hint into a majority of it hahah
Love the title!

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
Beyond the obviously horrendous possibility of pedos watching their page and using photos of the kids etc, those fan pages of them and the kids are just unbelievably pathetic even if it’s just innocent intentions behind it. I would say the same for any fan pages of anyone’s kids even if they were actually celebrities. Just one here for example and I’ve seen individual fan pages of the kids

Worrying if it’s grown adults, but being a young and/or a teenager isn’t an excuse either, it isn’t decades and decades since I was in my teens and I would have found is pathetic then too. Absolute weirdos
what is the fanpage? it won’t load for me

lunchable

Chatty Member
As a connaught native originally I object to the slur that this fools is from Cork. The Dubs can keep him :LOL:
…ok but the post you’re replying to is me correcting myself and saying he’s from Dublin? 😅 and Cork is in Munster no or am I missing a joke?

Dubs make sure to remind us Cork people that they are from Dublin usually followed by some gaa tripe
Huh? What has that got to do with Jonathan being an ordinary fool from Dublin, I’m saying the fact he’s from the same county as me makes him even more of a nobody to me because it’s nothing special.

Now there’s county talk going on where’s your one who likes to slag people who don’t pronounce their Ts and has beef with the Midlands for some reason 😛

lunchable

Chatty Member
some times I wonder did they get a divorce for some sort of tax benefit or something…..they’ve removed each other’s names and never refer to each other as “husband” or “wife”… it’s always “best friend” or *shudders* “co-baby maker”🤢
The latter I would have thought was an attempt to try to seem in love still instead of using the more objective terms. You could be right but I’ve no idea of the ins and outs of taxes and divorce

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Because he is making it up! They are running out of things happening in their lives apart from his stupid colour-by-number book! He wants to creat some engagement from minions and get sympathy.
What a sad stupid pathetic little gnome!
Oh is this in the video?

Dop2

Interesting, my memories aren’t from trauma.. things like moving house, a day we were running late for nursery and had to run there, a day when I didn’t want to go to nursery and cried when my mum tried to leave… so just random events. Those are some from aged 2, but have others from 3, 4, 5 etc.
Even remember my first day of school! 😅
Random *sad* events😂

Mickey123

VIP Member
Strange. I can't see him or his book here. I do wonder why things show on some people's SM and not others.. I've noticed this a lot on other threads some can see things others cannot. I do wonder why she would remove if she has?
I see the same thing.