SacconeJolys #32 With podcast topics jumping on the trends... is the channel at its end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome all,
Congrats wonderfulthingabouttigger!

Removed one word from the title to make it fit, full title "With podcast topics jumping on the latest trends... is the channel at its end?"

Recap of last thread:
- They've begun the podcast, and are embarrassing themselves with the things they're saying, some top quotes from the one with Riyadh on sexuality include "mourn the passing of the straight person" and "that's good views" in regards to someone coming out and speech about making and treating your child as a stereotypical gay when they come out...
- Exploitation of the kids and their storyline continue: Emilia is the "star", Eduardo is the "non-gender confirming child", Alessia is the "messier" and Andrea "hates Anna"
- 4 videos a week and complete abandonment of members only channel
- Anna made a post about "just enjoying being lazy for now" and stories to not dislike her for posting heaps of gifted products over the next couple of months
- Emilia and Eduardo want to share a room now and appear in one vlog to be trying to convince Anna so they don't have to be night maids anymore

If I've missed anything important post in here!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yay, a new thread! That last bit is so heartbreaking. Jonathan spend ages trying to convince the Es that sharing with the As would be amazing, and it's been what, just over a year now? The reality has fully set in, and the Es know that the As just keep them up at night. So often Emilia has Alessia in her bed, and Eduardo often complains about Andrea being awake at night.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Eduardo is going to grow up resenting Andrea for keeping him awake, while Andrea is obviously still at that transition age from baby-toddler-kid , of course his sleeping pattern is still messed up. Sorry if I missed it in tvlogs but Is Andrea ready for potty training yet, ?
Its sad to see the dynamics developing between the two brothers when its all down to the irresponsible parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Thing is because Anna has pushed the “I’m over my ED” so much and talked about it so much that will be the first thing people talk about when she starts loosing weight again.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Somebody needs to step in and remove this family from You Tube. Let those children live a normal life.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Eduardo is going to grow up resenting Andrea for keeping him awake, while Andrea is obviously still at that transition age from baby-toddler-kid , of course his sleeping pattern is still messed up. Sorry if I missed it in tvlogs but Is Andrea ready for potty training yet, ?
Its sad to see the dynamics developing between the two brothers when its all down to the irresponsible parents.
Andrea could be ready for potty training. I don't know if he's shown any interest in it as that's when it's best to do it and not force the child. Though ultimately it will probably be the nanny doing it, not Anna and Jonathan.

Reactions: 10
Andrea could be ready for potty training. I don't know if he's shown any interest in it as that's when it's best to do it and not force the child. Though ultimately it will probably be the nanny doing it, not Anna and Jonathan.
andrea copied alessia and they mentioned potty training back in august- jonathan even made a tiktok celebrating andrea going to the bathroom by himself.. :confused:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
boys usually toilet train later than girls, age 3 is average for boys. My son trained at 2 and a half and that was considered a bit on the early side, but he was ultimately ready. They will have to train him before he starts nursery in January as they won't take him in a school based nursery if he is still in nappies. So that will give them a push. My daughter is currently just a few months older than A2 and I am not planning to train her until next month. If they aren't ripping off nappies or always telling you when they are doing something then there is no rush to do it. In fact many urologists say that earlier training is not always better as it makes some children prone to bladder infections as they hold it in sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine 6 year old Eduardo waking up in the middle of the night to change Andrea's nappies or else their room will stink and Eduardo won't be comfortably sleeping anyhow.. of course the magic 'bonding' scene of brother changing younger brother's nappy won't get filmed because Anna and Jonathan need their sleep after a hard day of work :confused::mad::rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The whole reasoning behind the sharing rooms thing is so weird to me. Joan says he did it with his siblings and it is great for the sibling bond, yet it does not seem like he is close with his own siblings. In fact he hated his childhood, but for some reason thinks it will be good for his own kids? Is he trying to make them relive his experiences in some way?

He talks about wanting to give his children a fun childhood, like he would have wanted, but I don’t believe he ever really thinks about what they want. He seems to only think of what he would want if he was them. It’s like he is trying to fix his own painful childhood experiences by forcing things on his own kids. (I think the private school, dressing as a girl, lavish birthdays and endless toys are not for the E’s and A’s, but for little Jonathan)

I think the man is in desperate need of some therapy. Even his mother called his child a toy, she sees what he is doing. I think Joan is playing house, but this time with real humans instead of in his imagination.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I know this isn’t mumsnet where we all share are own experiences and compare notes, but my boys are 3 and 4 so when youngest came along my common knowledge told me to hold off on letting them share rooms, they only started to share a room when my youngest was a confident sleeper. It’s not fair otherwise, but ofc the “totally cool with it and don’t push gender stereotypes” parents wanted boys with boys and girl with girls because blue and pink. Surely you’d of kept the littles in the “nursery” they made. Adding to this - don’t have kids if you don’t want to wake up in the night. I mean who actually enjoys broken sleep? No one I can imagine would be the short answer but it’s all part of the fun eh

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Both Jonathan and Anna have so much stuff from the past they have to work through, as they both seem to be stuck in their childhood or teenage years. Unfortunately, instead of going into therapy and dealing with it like adults, they exploit their kids, both on social media as well as making them responsible for younger siblings. It's bizarre.

I know this isn’t mumsnet where we all share are own experiences and compare notes, but my boys are 3 and 4 so when youngest came along my common knowledge told me to hold off on letting them share rooms, they only started to share a room when my youngest was a confident sleeper. It’s not fair otherwise, but ofc the “totally cool with it and don’t push gender stereotypes” parents wanted boys with boys and girl with girls because blue and pink. Surely you’d of kept the littles in the “nursery” they made. Adding to this - don’t have kids if you don’t want to wake up in the night. I mean who actually enjoys broken sleep? No one I can imagine would be the short answer but it’s all part of the fun eh
Andrea was only in the nursery for five minutes. I think that was at the time they had a live-in nanny and needed that room for her. So that's the reason Andrea moves out so soon, not because he was ready or that Eduardo was desperate to share with his brother.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It's so sad too bc lil Andrea doesn't understand because idk in my eyes he's too young to be sharing a room with Wardo :(
Let Wardo have a good sleep pls, the poor baby has bigger bags than me 😂😭

• Sad
I'm not too fussed about the the lipstick, but I am amazed that Jonathan has managed to convicted some minions to buy a third month's membership, as some minions now have the fox badge.

Screenshot_20201115-190339_kindlephoto-445685808.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Anna is not wearing her usual beige lipstick?! 😲😳😮
She actually has defined lips?!? And they don't really look like they've been overdrawn either?!? (though one side is definitely higher than the other...) I am shook (there's more to the picture but I zoomed in so you could see the lipstick better)
Screenshot_20201116_071538_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 7
Emilia is starting to look overly slim for her age! Her mothers food issues already rubbing off on her

• Sad
OMG he actually did the US politics episode for NKA.........
He got a republican and a democrat on to explain what's happening.. Not a politics expert or someone who's spent their life studying politics and whatnot, two polar opposite opinionated people who are no doubt going to get into a cat fight when debating the topics.. For fucks sake Jonathan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.