Ryan Windridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is so utterly charmless. The way he treats Darren and is so obviously jealous of him. He uses his autism as an excuse for being into young girls it’s vile. No woman his own age would ever be interested in him as he is such a manchild. Darren is autistic and has apparently got a girlfriend and he is so jealous! This news doesn’t shock me at all. 🤮

Reactions: 2
His “statement” read from his iPhone is absolute nonsense

*Handed his phone into the police - if there was an investigation the police would take all of your devices, not leave you with an extra mobile phone
*She was 19 - you’re 33 Ryan. We all slate Paul Breach for this so why isn’t he getting the same treatment? 15 is illegal, 19 is morally reprehensible
*The only proof right now that we have is that Ryan sent unsolicited photos to a woman he believed (or did he!) was 19. That’s still an offence
*If you’re having to ask someone how old they are when you’re 33, they are too young for you
*Finally, condone and condemn are two entirely different words with different meanings.

Autism and social media validation is the worst combination I’ve ever seen. He’s utterly convinced himself he’s famous and everyone loves him when in actual fact he’s vile, not a good bone in his body. His downfall is coming a lot quicker than I expected and I’m here for it.

Reactions: 5
He is so utterly charmless. The way he treats Darren and is so obviously jealous of him. He uses his autism as an excuse for being into young girls it’s vile. No woman his own age would ever be interested in him as he is such a manchild. Darren is autistic and has apparently got a girlfriend and he is so jealous! This news doesn’t shock me at all. 🤮
Darren seems like such a nice bloke aswell, such a level headed man who seems to want to do his best

Reactions: 2
I think Darren’s only friends with him because he feels obligated as they have been friends for years. He needs to dump him like a sack of 💩 😂

Reactions: 1