Ryan Windridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He had a core following of fellow trucks and trains fans, I remember him years ago and he used to make videos when Francis became famous about how jealous he was of the success Francis has/had when they were friends doing this. At the time I thought how honest it was to openly say you’re jealous.

Now though he’s stuck it to those trucks and trains fans and seems to be producing constant videos he believes are ‘hitting back’ at what he describes as trolls instead of sticking to being a trucks and trains content creator. Instead this Atik nightclub stuff and behaving absurdly is the closest he’ll get to being as famous as Francis which is what he desperately wants.
Also Francis seems genuinely nice and has made money and an actual real following, has clothing deals etc

Ryan just makes a tit of himself and gets booked at Nightclubs to make a show of himself

Im not sure the likes of Ryan/Becki Jones and all the other "social media careers" accounts actually have a clue about how this will pan out when they have to actually stop chasing "fame" and get back i the real world, they are making themselves almost unemployable given employers check social media presence, they find videos of Ryan being a head and chuck the CV in the bin, its like The Truman Show but watching to see how much of a shitshow they can make there own lives

Also Francis seems genuinely nice and has made money and an actual real following, has clothing deals etc

Ryan just makes a tit of himself and gets booked at Nightclubs to make a show of himself

Im not sure the likes of Ryan/Becki Jones and all the other "social media careers" accounts actually have a clue about how this will pan out when they have to actually stop chasing "fame" and get back i the real world, they are making themselves almost unemployable given employers check social media presence, they find videos of Ryan being a head and chuck the CV in the bin, its like The Truman Show but watching to see how much of a shitshow they can make there own lives
The sad thing is that if he stuck with trucks and trains, which I believe he was genuinely passionate about, he would have a smaller than he has, but core following who actually like him for him. Instead he chose to chase fame, likes and be a character he most definitely isn’t that people take the piss out of daily.

The table manners I believe are bad, but a lot more put on than what they used to be. He’s playing up to the audience/what he considers to be trolls and thinks by accentuating these actions it’s him playing them and the joke is all on them as Ryan was messing anyway. But he can’t grasp that these people follow to laugh at him, not with him. He doesn’t get any brand deals other than that nightclub which looks like a strange carers day out, he will never be Francis but if he was actually himself he’d be a lot more liked and happier.
To add, the fact he cannot take any criticism yet dishes it out constantly shows who he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I used to like him. I can't watch him now as it is so irritating how he tries to eat food when it's too hot. Sometimes he even says its hot and does his act before the food is in his mouth. As for ketchup I know he likes it but even with that he's had to start using loads more just for views. Don't get me started on yeah boy...

Reactions: 2
I used to like him. I can't watch him now as it is so irritating how he tries to eat food when it's too hot. Sometimes he even says its hot and does his act before the food is in his mouth. As for ketchup I know he likes it but even with that he's had to start using loads more just for views. Don't get me started on yeah boy...
Everything he does isn’t natural Ryan, he’s playing up to ‘trolls’. He’s lost all or his original followers for this content with his fake falling over and thinking he’s hilarious. People need to stop watching him, and Morrisons need to let him go as it’s a terrible representation of someone with a learning disability. All he cares about his likes and views, he’s painfully unfunny now and not at all endearing. It’s a shame as Francis was his mate and now he can’t bear to be seen with him.

Reactions: 3
Everything he does isn’t natural Ryan, he’s playing up to ‘trolls’. He’s lost all or his original followers for this content with his fake falling over and thinking he’s hilarious. People need to stop watching him, and Morrisons need to let him go as it’s a terrible representation of someone with a learning disability. All he cares about his likes and views, he’s painfully unfunny now and not at all endearing. It’s a shame as Francis was his mate and now he can’t bear to be seen with him.
I think he has been sacked, hasnt posted anything about going to work which he normally does in weeks, I agree he's not the same as he was, he used to actually be sound and I liked him but now he acts up to the camera

I think his family genuinely need to intervene. His post today is concerning he looks like he is struggling. I really think he’s fixated on social media and it can’t be good for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
His mate darren Mitchell has also deleted his tiktok account
That’s odd, Darren is usually really good and very likeable - he never seems to get any sort of negativity and why should he, he’s lovely. Wonder why he’s done that? I would’ve thought Darren would be giving Ryan advice on content to post and how to be more likeable on TikTok. Hopefully Ryan’s account goes next and he can find a proper source of validation rather than social media.

I saw that Dave chef guy having ago at him & Ryan honestly looked genuinely upset. When cut off he didn't talk just carried on doing his ASMR.

I saw that Dave chef guy having ago at him & Ryan honestly looked genuinely upset. When cut off he didn't talk just carried on doing his ASMR.
But again it’s not ASMR is it, it’s almost like he’s taking the piss out of people who do do it properly - and he’s doing it like that because for some reason he thinks he gets attention doing it that way.
The problem with Ryan has always been that he has complex needs which means his parents should be in charge of his social media, he wants to dish out constant criticism and ‘hate’ to who he perceives as trolls but he cannot handle any in return, and that’s what prompts the crying videos we get every month or so.
He’ll be back, he won’t change it‘ll be this merry go round forever because the validation on TikTok is up there with what he’d get in a relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Tbf most people doing ASMR on tiktok aren't doing it properly & are just taking the piss.
Ryan is independent enough to of had a paying job therefore his parents can't just be in charge of his social media if he doesn't want them too.
Yes Ryan needs help but he needs to want help.
Alot of the people on tiktok saying they were looking out for him were just using him.

• Heart
ive no clue tbh, the duo we never wanted
When you look at her profile she's strikingly like her so I'm taking a stab at Ryan seeing Paul's had a chance with her and that he can't be as creepy as Breach!

I think it's Ryan's autism, he clearly doesn't handle rejection or criticism well and that's where the multiple messages are from. God knows why he was begging for Tinder and Bumble or whatever it was back, he'd have been being rejected constantly

Who on earth has told him that “ohhhh Dinner with Ryan” song sounds in the least bit palletable?!

I don’t know if he does it because he enjoys trolling people or because he genuinely thinks it’s good content.

Darren also confirmed that Ryan isn’t allowed to film any TikTok’s whilst at work. To be fair, I had someone at my work posting TikTok’s (not like Ryan’s and actually very informative about the company and good publicity) but had to make it clear to them I need to see them before they go live, that they have to have permission from whoeever is managing the site they’re at, that every TikTok people know who they work for so you have to represent the company at all times. And if something goes wrong, ultimately they could be up for misconduct/gross misconduct. How Ryan got away with what he was posting for so long with a company that’s as big as Morrisons I’ll never know.

Worse thing he ever did was get management, he was a regular guy before now he comes across so foolish and gimmicky