Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her and their dad split up years ago
Their Dad left them when the Thomas boys were kids and they were brought up by their step father.
He told the story when they did the Mancs in Mumbai with their real dad whose family were from India (who has since died)
He did buy his stepfather some new teeth :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The boys father and her split up years ago, but she was with another guy with glasses , their referred to him as step father.. so god knows now
Didn’t the stepdad get new #gifted teeth a couple of years ago?

Reactions: 1
The boys father and her split up years ago, but she was with another guy with glasses , their referred to him as step father.. so god knows now
Oooohh I didn't know that! I don't think I've ever seen the stepfather. So has she split from him then? She never appeared in any of the brothers insta as much as this before....

They’ve not been together for a while - apparently one of the reasons they all left home so young was because they were splitting up and it was messy.

Reactions: 2
Just seen Lucy’s ad 🙄 for Mother’s Day, I do wonder what he gets Tina for Mother’s Day, Christmas and birthday from Scarlett

Reactions: 3
Just seen Lucy’s ad 🙄 for Mother’s Day, I do wonder what he gets Tina for Mother’s Day, Christmas and birthday from Scarlett
Scarlett is old enough to get her own present from herself to her mum

Reactions: 4
My ex never got me anything for any of those silly days from my daughter. Nor did I get anything for him from our daughter.

Reactions: 6
My ex never got me anything for any of those silly days from my daughter. Nor did I get anything for him from our daughter.
Yes, that was what I meant. Ryan isn’t going to pick and buy a present for Tina, write Scarlett’s name on it and say it’s from her. Scarlett’s old enough to decide what present to get her for herself or with the help of another family member. Ryan needn’t be involved nor would I expect him to be due to their history

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Noticed that Ryan likes nearly all of Michelle Keegan's posts- did they date at one point?