Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Okgolightly

VIP Member
So has Ryan gone away with just Scarlett and his mum? Why does Lucy not seem to go on holiday with Scarlett anymore?
I just posted almost the same thing in Lucy’s thread 🤣 bizarre there has been nothing of Scarlett with them for months and now she’s away with just her Dad!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

Tryger88

VIP Member
About 20+ former co-stars all came out and said that she had form for similar when they worked with her and she had lied and got other people in trouble before

So unless they were all under the Thomas’s payroll to back him up then I think that’s pretty unanimous against Roxie

Fair enough.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

AQueen

New member
OMG I’ve thought this for ages now..he always seems to have hot men staying at his house but no sign of any women 🤔

But he's also always got his "pa" in the house too. She keeps calling herself the dogs mum and he corrects her by saying she's the "aunty" or not earned mum status yet. Deffo looks like something going on there
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Yass123

Chatty Member
I find that set up so odd. My friend’s partner has a son that lives 200 miles from them, he picks him up after work on Friday and drops him back on Sundays. He wanted to live with his partner so he made it work. Is he just using Scarlett as an excuse not to live with Lucy?
I thought he already lives with Lucy? 🤦🏻‍♀️& he’s bought property in a Cheshire, weird.. things will get exciting where Roman will go to school.. London or Manchester
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
This is absolutely disgusting if true. Ryan should br ashamed of himself and so should Lucy- I wonder how she would react if this was done to King Roman in 10 years time?! I can completely believe that he wanted Scarlett at the party for the magazine deal only; its very clear they are trying to ride on her coat tails and push her into the limelight.
How can it be true when we all saw the video of her finding out with the balloon?

Also to Midnights point of Tina not wanting Scarlett in the limelight does she not have a say as to whether she joined Waterloo Road? They have both posted pictures and videos of her singing and acting before.

I’m not saying Ryan’s actions were right if true but Scarlett to me always looks like she adores Roman and using kids as a weapon (not responding to calls, emails etc) is awful behaviour in my opinion. Why not just say she can come but I don’t want her in any magazine photos!?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Missylauren

Active member
I don't know if that's the correct terminology! 😁 The bottom half is black and the top half is silver.

I'm sure any disabled person wanting to shop at the Co-op is honoured to give up their chance to park, just to be able to gaze upon such a vehicle.
Such a vulgar car, they are absolutely horrible
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

eeeee1

Chatty Member
Really? I work in publishing and have only ever heard positive feedback.

Do tell!!
My brother and his girlfriend work in tv and have worked with her on separate projects. Both are really easy to work with and tend to love everyone they work with; even people with bad reps.
They were both warned she’s horrible to people she believes to be “beneath her” but took it with a grain of salt, but apparently she is the meanest woman.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Adam with his mouth wide open constantly with the simpleton expression...

I won't be watching
---
And they don't look like a family that regularly eat in McDonald's, that AD was embarrassing
Ur right they probably don’t eat there often, there’s not much for Elsie to eat there with being gluten free, she could have fries and hash browns or veggie dippers but I think that’s it lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1