Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

To cat lady

Chatty Member
I’ve actually met Scott (he came into my work) and he was one of the nicest people to come in. He was polite and made conversation. I had a really good impression of him. However....they all make me cringe on Instagram 😬 they are So over the top and Dramatic!
second this I’ve met him a few times and he is absolutely lovely. Used to be a major party boy but seems to have really turned his life around
 
I wonder if Ryan is angling for his own spot on Strictly in a future series.

I spent some time watching Classic Corrie recently and it’s in that early 00s era Ryan first started as Jason. He was a very good looking lad, more than I appreciated at the time, and I always wondered why they didn’t bring him back now that Todd is back (albeit with a different head). I guess the beef with TOB and the backstage issues it would cause is the reason why.
Obviously no idea if this is true but I read her coming back is the reason he quit
 

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Not sure if covid rules apply to celebs... yesterday they all had lunch together .. I thought the rules were 6 people or 2 households can meet outdoors .. so there was Scott... Ryan, Lucy & roman, Adam and Caroline with their kids and the mother was there and some others so that's at least 4 different households meeting ..
i think they’ve bent the rules like a lot of people have done by having 2 tables so effectively 2 separate groups
 

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Does she? Both kids look like Ryan, I’ve only ever seen Ryan when I see those kids

Scarlett is more a mix of Tina & Ryan. Ryan’s colouring with Tina’s large eyes

I have noticed I’ve not seen much of Scarlett in Ryan’s posts recently.
She shared a pic of her around 5? years old, on a story weeks ago saying,

' see Roman does look like me',...

and the boy was really not like her at all. He's Ryan's double, and so is Liliah.

Yes I agree, Ryan doesn't share much about his first born.
 

honey7

VIP Member
Did anyone see the PC where Adam said a model was really pretty. I felt sorry for Caroline because I felt they words shouldn't be said about anyone but his wife. Hot yes, but really pretty no.
 

Disneylover

VIP Member
Did anyone see the video Adam put up of him and Caroline on holiday?! Practically shagging on a sunbed, well not quite but it was a bit much 😂. God they absolutely love themselves
 

workaholic99

Chatty Member
I doubt they’ll last , pressures of having 2 young kids… then there’s Scarlett he has to go bkwards n forwards.
I find that set up so odd. My friend’s partner has a son that lives 200 miles from them, he picks him up after work on Friday and drops him back on Sundays. He wanted to live with his partner so he made it work. Is he just using Scarlett as an excuse not to live with Lucy?
 

eeeee1

Chatty Member
The Thomas boys and Kamani boys have all known each other since they were kids.
Scott used to do a lot of the PR/Marketing stuff for PLT when it was just starting out.
 

AngryBird101

VIP Member
.
Look what happened to him as well. He was sacked after sexually assaulting a woman on a night out.
Wasn’t it that he tried to have sexual talk with a young girl? Honestly testosterone is a danger to some men, take it away and rape cases etc would disappear mainly, I know all men aren’t like this but lots are and especially actors etc.
 

AngryBird101

VIP Member
I
In Edinburgh I can 100% say I’ve seen many people with fillers. They’re maybe just a bit more natural but absolutely still there lol
If they are natural then how do you know they have any? Also I actually meant there is nobody in Edin that looks like anyone from TOWIE EVER!!
 

Disneylover

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone has seen Lucy’s insta stories showing their son dancing in front of a street performer, it pans out and becomes clear that Ryan is also dancing in the middle of the high street, as though HE is the performer. I’ve not cringed as hard in a long time.
I saw that, so embarrassing! 🙈
 
Have any of you watched the new series of Waterloo Road yet? I’ve got 2 episodes left and Scarlett’s hardly featured. She’s had barely no time on screen compared to the first two series