Scott’s new girlfriend Lauren Kingsman
Attachments
-
95 KB
Ahahaha that’s hilarious!!! An itv programme with his dad and brothers, plus a quick stint in neighbours, not quite made it in Hollywood just yet - best stick to those Instagram Ads.....!Cringeeeeethis is the first time I've seen this
'Corrie's Ryan Thomas hangs out with Sean P Diddy Coombes'aww superfan bless
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...-with-sean-diddy-combs-at-the-super-bowl/amp/
Fake newsfake news she is
Still his next milestone and he has no actual job.In eight years.
I didn't see that but he hasn't mentioned her for a while but they still follow each other and Stacey's daughter has liked a few of Max's posts .It came out last month they’ve split
Be fine now as she's at "stage school"Ah ok, I didn’t remember that, I just remembered he made her take it off and both Lucy and Tina weren’t happy about it![]()
lmaaoo , yesss, they are cozy in Scott's living room watching Love Island according to his stories an hr ago. looks like Cormac is staying another night . This is wildWell let's hope they film them getting off with each other and spice up our Tuesday evening![]()
Her step-dad maybe or granShe’d still need money and someone to take her to the shops. She’s like 13?
Was it clear, sorry I didn’t think it wasClearly referring to Lucy's current pregnancy qnd not the Roman reveal.
How bizarre that he’s unfollowed everyone!Ryan decides in the week to not follow anyone in week as the content bores him and he’s better things to do with his time… proceeds to post a video of him making coffee - what a twat
I don’t know who her agent is but she’s on Waterloo RoadShe will be a celebrity in America too because they are as addicted to Love Island UK. They wont pass up that opportunity. She will probably be the youngest on there as theyd want to cash in and maybe get her to Maura and Molly Maes level of fame. America love kid stars like Jojo Siwa and Britney That way the brothers can ride off the back of it as her agents and get their faces all over TV.
Who is her agent? Never see her on television. Can you sing, act and dance?