Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I was just watching 99 to beat and Ryan and Adam were talking about their drama GCSEs and Adam did better than Ryan. So Ryan asks Adam, so how come I did better in acting than u? How does he figure that out? He was in Coronation Street god knows how many years ago but yet Adam is still acting on Waterloo Road, so how does that make Ryan better?? 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Dontistyi

Member
I follow all 3. Adam, Caroline and Scott seem very hard-working. Scott has the PR company. Adam temporarily worked for Umar Kamanis brothers Adam Kamanis Property Business. I'm sure their mum's a Nurse so to be on the frontline during a pandemic and have a son not talk to you is a shame...

Ryan - not sure what he does at all. Goes back and forth London to Mcr for Scarlett. Bags car feebies to avoid mileage being added to his car.

Lucy seems to have investment homes/that online training thing so she's doing right. Definitely was leaching off Umar Kamani when Amy Reddish was his girlfriend or at the period maybe when UK had no girlfriend with holidays, Scsrlett singing with that celeb e.t.c...

Recently all 3 went to visit Umar wherever he is living at the moment with his new Gf Nada.

So all in all this Kamani millionaire had some input in their lives hahaha...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Lollypad

VIP Member
I just feel with his ex Kady being a pretty horrible human if she’d had any indication of that she’d have hinted it all over the media.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Guin

Member
Defi
LOL do you think they are shagging?
lmao, definitely, he's been there for a few days now. 2 days ago, Scott posted a story of the two of them eating some stir-fry that the guy made (his name is Cormac, some Love Island alum) . Today he's lounging in Scott's backyard shirtless. Scott's overuse of "mate" and claims of having him over to dogsit are sus lmaooo . The def have chemistry. I think theyd make a hot item anyway.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Laika1234

VIP Member
No I think it was in and around the time he posted a video about Scarlett Bejng told about getting a sibling and her emotional reaction on Instagram.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

rosieflowers

VIP Member
Not Scarlett getting into controversy a girl who was seeing someone from December 10th done a video about Scarlett seeing him behind her back and he's been stopping at her house
Thanks for the tea Lozza ignore that rude comment!!

I cant listen to the other girls long tiktok lol but yes agree with @honey7 that this girl already had a terrible reputation because of how her parents have let her behave. No school, no talent, a horrible person, sleeps around, gets into fights!! She's a proper old school chav at the end of the day and yeah the other girl seems a lot classier not that looks really matter

Also I've just made the mistake of listening to her music on her tiktok what in the Mancunian Rebecca Black Friday was that!
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Mark81

VIP Member
Nah sorry down to earth is not something I'd ever describe them as.

Act nice for the handful of fans they may bump into in the street, and for the cameras. But their egos are massive.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Snidy little placement of the “AD” holiday

curly haired cunt!
jesus they are insufferable.

Scott thinks he’s some messiah for healthy living cos he walks his dog and goes to the gym 😂 Adam is verging on hysteria with that manic laugh and the receding dwarf looks miserable as sin in comparison to the twins...they do everything for the gram..it’s mental! Who gives a flying f##k about their family get togethers! Put ur bloody phones down! they walk around manny thinking they’re a-list celebs 🤮🤮🤮
scott is full of shit Like the other two are. They are the definition of narcissism. It’s ok for scotty to preach about “levels” and “changing the game” when he doesn’t have to pay for fuck all. Gym for free PT for free meals for free clothes for free. Even his clients are chucked at him due to his PLT connections. So I’m sure we’d all be quoting outta silly self help books if we were all afforded these luxuries.I detest the whole family but scott really does think he is something special. The Thomas “bros” seem to get away with a hell of a lot. Scott assaulted kadi and was well known for being a dickhead who walked around Manchester like he owned it all became his brother was in Corrie. What he had done to thatdog was disgusting and as mentioned before both receding Hollywood midget and the hyena
Both have displayed rampant homophobia on quite a few occasions. I just hope one day it’s all brought to Light and they are exposed for the nasty horrible twits they are… let’s see Scotty preaching about “flipping the script” then
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

queenwannabe

Chatty Member
I’m new here .. does Lucy hate Ryan lol? I’ve heard them say a few times on clips on TikTok how she won’t cuddle him and hates affection and then one of the brothers is saying he was in shock when he seen them kissing in a photo?!! She didn’t hate affection on towie with any of the boys lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

FLINT ISLAND

Active member
Omg I was literally thinking this today 😂 there’s something v cocky and arrogant about all three of them to be honest 🙄 not my cup of tea at all

I just cannot stand the trio of Cheadle W#£@5RS.

Ryan and his ridiculous dress sense.

Adams fake laugh.

Scott's Faux High Class Businessman Wall Street Persona.

I can’t bare these 3, I don’t know why 🤣 I read somewhere they think they own Manchester and are always swanning round like they are something special
It's not exactly hard to believe is it.

They really think they are A Listers.

Ryan is lucky Lucy chose him she was doing well in Life with her fitness business and Ellese Sponsorship money to not need the Bankrupt unemployed actor.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

honey7

VIP Member
I always find it funny when Caroline gives the impression her house is a huge country mansion when infact it's not that big, it's in a busy street and you can see the neighbour over the back fence from thems back window in the corner of the last slide.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Kebab girl

VIP Member
Why does the brother Scott never include his legs when he’s working out. He’s getting bigger on the top and has silly little legs which he looks like he’s going to fall over on!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
My ex never got me anything for any of those silly days from my daughter. Nor did I get anything for him from our daughter.
Yes, that was what I meant. Ryan isn’t going to pick and buy a present for Tina, write Scarlett’s name on it and say it’s from her. Scarlett’s old enough to decide what present to get her for herself or with the help of another family member. Ryan needn’t be involved nor would I expect him to be due to their history
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 7

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Ah maybe they are allowed then. I know previously soap people weren’t allowed to do certain things without permission. Maybe it’s relaxed or maybe they’ve okayed it.
I’m pretty sure the rules are stricter at Eastenders because they’re the BBC and have to be impartial so can’t be seen to be promoting products.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
So confused by Scott’s latest video. It’s an ad for George at Asda and has one mention of the brand. But the whole thing is a dating set up with Adam son And Ryan’s daughter. I know it’s just a joke video but it’s a bit weird to use the two cousins on a first dates kind of spoof isn’t it? Or just me
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Mcsemma

Well-known member
Scarlett annoys the life out of me…I don’t think she has a good voice, she is too nasal! I absolute hate the Thomas brothers…they’re the spawn of satan, so bloody loud, attention seeking, entitled and fake…they can all get in the bin!!! Scott however can just return to the closet 😉
I think shes good but not world class like *SHE and they feel she is. I think she'll probably flop when the 'Thomas' name wears off after a while..
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

honey7

VIP Member
Simple Adam in fits of laughter again for no reason and Caroline awkwardly going along with it....

and why's his face bright red.
Screenshot_20260818-224004_Instagram.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7