Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buzzybee43

Active member
Why is Scott Thomas posting so much about Jake Hall from TOWIE when didn’t he say in a previous post he hadn’t met him or only met him once?
Shameless.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Another weekend of 'King Roman' being dressed like a mini gangsta and barking/grunting at everyone and everything while his Dad howls with laughter, then...
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 6

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Not sure but I get the impression Tina isn’t all sweetness and light like she makes out …
You’re right there - her husband kinda pretty penny to keep a story about her well buried. I’d still rather spend time with her any day of the week over Ryan though, he’s an arrogant creep
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Spider12

VIP Member
Yeah he put something up about having issues with alcohol. Said he was a social drinker but always took it too far and made a mistake that could have cost him his business. Something along those lines!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

honey7

VIP Member
I'm a straight woman. I think Scott is the best looking, Ryan has a unattractive face but has the best body.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

S4buk

VIP Member
Yeah is she hadn't done anything wrong she would have demanded footage be released.

However Did Ryan milk it, oh yeah
Agreed and I have absolutely no doubt that Ryan knew exactly what was going on outside - all the support etc whether from the crowds or from Big Brother. He totally milked and essentially won by default. What a bloody awful series that was.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

ohnoanoh

Well-known member
I know it’s not completely to do with Ryan but the others dont have a threat, I wish Scott and Adam would stop with ‘the Thomas bros’

Stop trying to make Thomas Bros happen, it’s not going to happen!!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Obviously we don’t know what’s going on, but assuming that Tinas post is about Ryan, I think that’s a really shitty thing to do now that Scarlett is on Instagram so will be able to see that post. Whatever is going on between Ryan and Tina should be kept private…. Imagine being Scarlett and seeing ur parents bitch about each other for the world to see… that would be awful!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Kebab girl

VIP Member
What happened with Adam going off to be an estate agent? Then the next minute he was back in the limelight.
He was broke so his rich mate gave him a job. He then opened a restaurant/bar, which went bust owing people money. He somehow then bought that house. He’s probably on a decent wage from Waterloo rd now, but a few years he wasn’t acting.

I just wish they’d do a podcast without opening their gobs so wide
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Ryan and Lucy are determined to make Roman some kind of celebrity baby. Let the kid eat without a camera in his frigging face for once, jeeez.

They bang on about him being the sweetest and cutest, but other than eating, all he seems to do is grunt and slap people :ROFLMAO:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 6
If I ever ended up in a restaurant or something and the full Thomas family were there I would have to leave. They think they are the Jackson’s or Kardashians and are so over the top
I agree with you! The manic fake laughing does my head in. Imagine having to live with that. Maybe why Lucy lives separate...she only has to put up with part time 🤣. And that wee boy of Adam's is going to be a chip of the old block from what I can see on Instagram 🙄
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

eeeee1

Chatty Member
They (especially Adam and Scott) never make a big song and dance about Tina when it’s her birthday or when they see her like they do for practically anyone they’ve ever gone within half a mile of in their life, which is a bit weird since they’ve all known her since the dawn of time; she’s Scarlets mum and she’s really, really nice in real life. Maybe she’s just very private and let’s it be known that she doesn’t want or need to be plastered all over Scott’s Instagram story with “isn’t she loveky” blasting in the background and a loads of old pictures from 2005.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
he made a right meal of it didn’t he. I’ve gone sober too but if someone was making a meal of it like that on insta I’d be so embarrassed. Making out it was an issue
Was so awkward she obviously didn’t want to mention it when he asked what they were celebrating.

then the zero alcohol drinks, then the message on the plate. embarrassing. Tell your mum your proud of her privately ffs
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6