Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmie81

VIP Member
No idea but Scarlett has a good voice and with tuning and coaching she could have a good career in the industry if she wanted

If she does, maybe daddykins will see her as his nest egg when she’s an adult

Lucy is showing her Citrine ring today 🤣, she’s had her morning tattle read
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

FakeSmile

VIP Member
The thing is, Ryan isn’t the most likeable Thomas brother - Adam is. So a tv show with just him and Lucy just wouldn’t be all that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Luba was the same with Adam though (strictly)…. She was round his house all the time, she even took the kids to school with Caroline when Adam wasn’t there. I think it’s just the way that family are… look at how many people they call brother… if I was his skating partner I would be keeping him at arms length, him and his family 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Any one else see that singing video this morning not sure if this has been said before I’m new to thread but they seem to be promoting Scarlett for career
She’s a mediocre singer and for someone who’s been to “acting school “ does not act well at all.
She’s got her opportunities due to her connections.. talent doesn’t need to be bought but it does if you’re a Thomas with no real natural talent.
m
Scotty trying to interview people is so funny as he’s as charming as a piece of wood and whatever the person says scotty will quickly lasoo the conversation right back to HIMSELF!

THAT creepy conceited look the thomas bros have turns my stomach.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if they are on a gifted holiday these Easter holidays …I see Adam and his family have been gifted a free holiday to Cyprus
Do these people pay for anything ?
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
I agree with you! The manic fake laughing does my head in. Imagine having to live with that. Maybe why Lucy lives separate...she only has to put up with part time 🤣. And that wee boy of Adam's is going to be a chip of the old block from what I can see on Instagram 🙄
Considering ‘King Romano’ just seems to eat, grunt and hit things, he’s not fallen far from the tree either
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 7

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
All the brothers are awful. Really think they’re something special. Someone put on Lucy’s thread that her and Ryan have fallen out with his Mother?
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Doubt he would borrow money from a bank, more likely his millionaire friends the Kamanis!



Not that I believe for one second that Lucy knew nothing about it, but he must be doing ok if he’s managed to buy a house recently.



Previously bankrupt people can’t just stroll into a bank and get a mortgage.

Having said that, I think that (like Scott) he seems to like to portray the really flashy lifestyle when anyone with eyes can see that he doesn’t have regular work. At least Adam seems a lot more down to earth with his family, Ryan and Lucy seems like that would be beneath them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7