RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Bentos, Age 2-3!!! Got to save those pennies aye Grabby!!
God shes such an old stingebag. Going to make her kid wear the same clothes for over 2 years. Why not just buy/accept less sh1t rather than getting piles of stuff but in the wrong sizes.

Miserly.

Also presume cara suthers and co read here - how else would they know about RVK_Tweets? Morto for them.

Reactions: 15
Her justification of Freya wearing 2-3 is a load of crap. I have a daughter the same age as her who is on the 90th centile for height and she’s pretty chunky too - she’s in 12-18 comfortably with a few things that are 18-24 but not many. That poor child

Reactions: 11
It's such a strange logic as well...my little one is just turned one and I've kept everything so far in case we have another little one but I'm finding a lot of his stuff is worn away now he is crawling...or covered in stains that I can't get out...sizing up doesn't save money if they wear through stuff. Poor Bentos will have knee patches on her tights at this rate.

Reactions: 6
I'm pretty sure these people just blanket blocked anyone who followed that RVK tweet account as they assumed all the followers were Tattlers (and I guess the majority were). They probably did it in fear of being 'attacked' themselves with something similar. I know that's what I would have done if I was any kind of Instagram influencer as I'd be scared some dirt would be dredged up on me. So I wouldn't take it personally. From their point of view they either mindlessly blocked without paying attention to exactly who they are blocking, or they may have thought you are a 'troll' who follows them and then reports back to Tattle.

These instahuns were never going to do anything about Grabby's awful tweets anyway for fear of disrupting the whole fake twee love they all have for each other. So instead it's all block, delete, unfollow, it never happened. Back to the echo chamber of autumnal flatlays and pink skies.

Reactions: 18
I’ve noticed that she hasn’t done any ADs or collaborations for awhile. ‘Work’ drying up??

Reactions: 9
Yes......welcome to Tattle ! As I said earlier I'm new to this forum too. But everything you say is so true. It's just money (making it) and gaining followers! I really can't understand them and really getting sick and tired of all the ads they are doing. They are all a load of grabbeers.

Reactions: 3
Her feet MUST be size 10. Absolute flappers those things!

They all seem to be doing Readly! Maybe some of the brands are finally taking note of the tweets and travelling during a pandemic We live in hope!
I reckon they all are, and the more swipe ups for subscriptions, the more bunce they get. SPECIMENS.

Reactions: 5
Her feet MUST be size 10. Absolute flappers those things!

I reckon they all are, and the more swipe ups for subscriptions, the more bunce they get. SPECIMENS.
Yes, Hungermama, Courtney Adami’s friend, has been going Readly but only because she likes it, apparently! She thanked her followers for letting her do it.

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed that she hasn’t done any ADs or collaborations for awhile. ‘Work’ drying up??
I don't think there has been so many #ad/prsample #collaborations etc this year {so far} probably due to Covid-19 but it will be interesting to see what Oct/Nov/Dec brings to the aluminum tubbed pumpkin infested doorstep of greedy grabby.

Grabby's golden year of #gifted/#ad/#collaborations etc was {I believe} 2019... funny how a pregnancy opens the golden gates for instatwats to be showered with numerous goodies. Companies were literally throwing loads of #gifted stuff her way which for someone who lives in a £927k and whose hubby earns 10 x more than everyone else's... it's pretty disgusting, as they could easily afford it themselves. They also got:- #Ad/presstrip holiday to Portugal @visit_cascais, #gifted Cotswolds stay at @thatchedcottagecotswolds and a #gifted stay in California with @turquoiseholidays in 2019 too, whilst squeezing in #notgifted etc etc holidays to the Maldives, Netherlands, Ibiza, NYC and numerous trips/mini breaks to the usual UK locations.

Reactions: 12
Sorry for going off course, BUT... I’ve just realised. Grabby DESPERATELY wanted to sound like Phoebe Simply Weekend, but couldn’t quite mask the Watford. Does she even have her own personality?!

Poor Bentos, Age 2-3!!! Got to save those pennies aye Grabby!!
Also: I get the dilemma with sizing, but not with leggings/trousers/dungarees - my daughter is tall but we’re buying leggings that fit her now rather than a few months’ time so she’s not constantly tripping over her feet. It’s literally a health hazard, a bit like those fucking tights she’s constantly wearing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Freya really isn’t “biggish for her age” and in need of size 2-3 clothes. She just looks like a giant when she is dangling in a carrier in front of her very thin mother.

Reactions: 12

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.