Rutlandgirlfashionstyle…..not a girl, just another smug woman!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank goodness other people feel the same way - she is so smug

Reactions: 2
I had to come on after watching her recent stories. She adores herself! 🙈 that story of her in the corridor is awful. Do you think her family film her doing this? If my hubby saw me doing this he would be Laughing at me for a week!

Reactions: 4
101k followers but only gets between 7 - 23k views on her recent reels who is she kidding 🤣 #purchasedherfollowers
she has to resort to showing her bra off to get any higher!

Reactions: 2
So she reckons she's 5ft tall, I'd question that. I've seen her in the supermarket when we lived in the same area, she's tiny. I mean, I'm not tall myself (5ft 1) and only wear flats but
was way taller than her and she had heels on.

Yet another vanity post - I cannot believe how much she loves herself.

Reactions: 3
Yet another vanity post - I cannot believe how much she loves herself.
I know!!! I am intrigued by her tbh. The confidence and the ego! You must really love yourself to film yourself like she does. I wonder if wealth gives you this confidence? It’s the common denominator with lots of influencers. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I know!!! I am intrigued by her tbh. The confidence and the ego! You must really love yourself to film yourself like she does. I wonder if wealth gives you this confidence? It’s the common denominator with lots of influencers. 🤷‍♀️
Wealth and generally being a self obsessed twit!

Reactions: 1
Good god, what the hell does she think she looks like? She looks absolutely ridiculous in her latest ‘pieces’ The woman is a first class twit!!!

• Haha
The Cheltenham looks 🤣 & her strut at the LTK gala OMG … you can catch her strutting her stuff in the background of Mercer7s beautiful reel not an elegant walk at all!!! 🤣

• Haha
Is she a parody of a pheasant - all ridiculous get ups. Overkill or roadkill