Rutlandgirlfashionstyle…..not a girl, just another smug woman!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help me out, please tell me I’m not the only person that finds this woman insufferable!!!!! She’s SO in love with herself!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Help me out, please tell me I’m not the only person that finds this woman insufferable!!!!! She’s SO in love with herself!!!!
I started following her earlier in the year, I thought she had good style but I soon unfollowed. It quickly became apparent she was absolutely loaded & dripping in privilege, completely unrelatable & basically a huge narcissist. Do you think she spends most of her day just gazing at herself in the mirror?? 😂😂 what’s wrong with these self obsessed, vacuous women?

Reactions: 5
God knows. I just cannot get my head around these middle aged jobless idiots thinking they’re bloody models!!! Get a job!!!!! You are NOT model material babes!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus wept. The table setting voice over video. What is with these insta idiots & their put on posh voices (Lauren McDermott, Rosie Londoner etc)
It just screams fake but has the usual huns gushing over it. It’s a bleeping dinner table, get over yourselves 🤢

• Haha
God she really bloody rates herself. I would imagine she’s stuck up & snooty in real life. All sickly sweet on insta, but urgh.

Jesus wept. The table setting voice over video. What is with these insta idiots & their put on posh voices (Lauren McDermott, Rosie Londoner etc)
It just screams fake but has the usual huns gushing over it. It’s a bleeping dinner table, get over yourselves 🤢
I’ve just died of cringe watching (and worst still listening) to that. As with Lauren she’s put the M&S food voice on but alas she can’t hide those flat East Midland vowels from this Nottingham lass!

She looks like she’s about to do an hommage to Michael Jackson’s Moonwalk dance here

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
I’ve just died of cringe watching (and worst still listening) to that. As with Lauren she’s put the M&S food voice on but alas she can’t hide those flat East Midland vowels from this Nottingham lass!

She looks like she’s about to do an hommage to Michael Jackson’s Moonwalk dance here
What a state.

So pleased someone has, at last, created a thread for this woman. I’m at a loss to be honest on where to start. The slow walking towards the camera and the serious face! 😂

So pleased someone has, at last, created a thread for this woman. I’m at a loss to be honest on where to start. The slow walking towards the camera and the serious face! 😂
She is ridiculous. Totally lost in her own vanity.

Swishing around like a bleep-ry laydeeee. Her voice, her face, ugh. I just cannot deal. She’s so smug! Curator of ways to wear???? Babe, you’re a middle aged bored housewife!!!

• Heart
OMG glad I am not the only one that thinks this women truly loves herself. The slow walk & gaze to camera, faulting her false boobies, & now stood there in her underwear & stockings … beyond! 🙈

OMG glad I am not the only one that thinks this women truly loves herself. The slow walk & gaze to camera, faulting her false boobies, & now stood there in her underwear & stockings … beyond! 🙈
I am absolutely baffled by how she is not embarrassed by the posing! I would be so self conscious if I did that. She definitely loves herself.

Reactions: 1
I apologise for my terrible spelling mistake above - just noticed it 🤣 I did mean flaunting

I had no idea there was a thread! OMG, this woman is insufferable, the double wave on stories, jeez give it a rest. I used to live near her, she is about 3ft 2" and dresses like a wedding guest even when nipping into Aldi.

She seems to constantly try and hide her front top teeth, am sure she could afford to get them fixed, get the impression she's a loaded work shy trophy wife.

Reactions: 5
I can’t unfollow her because she just baffles me how self absorbed she is. I find these women absolutely shockingly embarrassing. A grown woman posing and showing off outfit after outfit. She’s a bloody plonker!

I can’t unfollow her because she just baffles me how self absorbed she is. I find these women absolutely shockingly embarrassing. A grown woman posing and showing off outfit after outfit. She’s a bloody plonker!
If they had brain cells they’d be dangerous

Ibiza nights … OMG can this women love herself anymore. Note Sally Anne you shouldn’t be wearing mini skirts with those muscular bandy legs.