Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attaching her latest stories on the new rules. She's complaining that they are bonkers and stupid (in big text). Then saying they are just guidelines and she's going to write her own rules and ignore them.

Uses some silly example that she would have to write ad if she shares photos of a tea towel she's been given.

She says how the hell are users going to know when something is paid for or not with these bonkers rules. Because saying ad paid, ad gifted is hard?:rolleyes:

Moaning that every single post would need an ad with such "stupid" rules.

It's so arrogant making up her own rules and passive aggressive comments that people questioning her have an axe to grind. Just shows how much tit they have all been getting away with for so long. They thought it would last forever and have got used to sneaky ways being the norm.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Last one, sorry the first image attached isn't in the right order.

She deleted a couple of posts yesterday when people questioned why she didn't say ad for gifted content. Initially replyed saying she didn't need to say ad as it wasn't a paid for ad. Then just deleted the photos.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Another moron!

It’s all confusing and bonkers!! But it’s not confusing to the layman on the street.

You are given something free that you show on your business page then more often than not you share it with an AF link to make you and the company money it’s an AD!!

Of course Ruth that would be STUPID for you to BUY the items you are recommending for others to BUY with an AF link.

Reactions: 15
The bit about readers with an axe to grind/policing accounts is what really annoys me. How about a reader just wants to know if they are being sold to! They really believe they are better than us non influencers! Well jokes on them as I'll be unfollowing everyone that doesn't follow the rules or has a hissy fit about it!

Reactions: 17
The bit about readers with an axe to grind/policing accounts is what really annoys me. How about a reader just wants to know if they are being sold to! They really believe they are better than us non influencers! Well jokes on them as I'll be unfollowing everyone that doesn't follow the rules or has a hissy fit about it!
If they followed the correct laws and labelled everything how it should and are transparent and not af link everything in site nobody would have an axe to grind or police their posts.

They are the ones that have turned thier life in to a business.

Reactions: 13
Good idea, will see which ones dont fall in line.

Reactions: 4
Haven't watched her for years and years and years well before she became a mother. I actually used to think she was one of the better ones all those years ago too with having clear concise info about affiliate links in the description on YouTube.

Not that I have used an affiliate link in my life because I have liked to look at other reviews etc or go on store than buy skin care make up online.

In the days she used to use a lot of high street brands too. Which I doubt she uses now.

I don't know if these people get sneakier, more underhand or just presume people will know or be psychic the more they put out there and the more money they earn.

Disclaimer...I genuinely haven't watched her for years and years but if she was and has been sneaky I apologise!

I have to say I’ve clearly been a naive arse with regards to how much the more successful influencers are. Ruth had her hair done at Josh Wood the other day and she commented that’s it’s always a gift ( I’m paraphrasing there) but she never pays for her hair appointments ?.

It’s not difficult to type ‘ad’ ‘gift’ or ‘ it’s free to me but not to you plebs’, come on Ruth, you’re being a spoilt brat by the sound of your IG stories.

Reactions: 19
She also said that she receives so many “lotions and potions” she can never try them all because she only has one face. What a life

• Angry
Reactions: 5
A long time ago in a previous life I used to go to a very well known celebrity hairdresser in London being naive thought I was paying for the best. The fawning over celebs made me sick then I realised that none of them were paying waltzing out air kiss on cheeks? it dawned on me why the price was so high I was subsidising them last time I went

• Angry
Reactions: 23
This is her reaction to being asked why her deleted post wasn't #AD. I really expected amr to be smarter than this, quite sad to discover she is sulking too and having a public hissy fit.
I suppose after all she is amr and as such is above being held accountable.
Calling it bonkers, stupid and confusing. Try telling your boss that at work when things change. How very precious.

How is this woman relatable in any way, shape or form? Jetset lifestyle, red carpet events, minted husband, nanny for her kids, housekeeper.....she pays for NOTHING herself so she, like the rest if them, should just automatically post #ad in every single post, blog or video because you can bet your bottom dollar that absolutely everything is given to them for free. ?

Reactions: 9
If she doesn’t pay for her hair to be done, then I expect to see AD for every post that includes her hair

Reactions: 10
She has a beautiful sofa in her house which she was given as a gift , it must have cost a fortune.

• Wow
Her degree is English or creative writing or something. She gave up law to become a model.
I didn't know her hair cuts were free. So lovely of her not mind that others have to pay more to cover the deficit. No wonder she is pissed off at having to declare ads.
A few years ago she had a ytube video banned for not declaring it an #AD which hit the papers. She is clearly as dishonest as all the others throwing their toys out of the pram.
Two camps emerging now. The ones who aren't ranting and the ones that are. The louder the ranters complain the more obvious it is how worried they are that their years of dishonesty will be exposed.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Morning , I had a moment last night where I couldn’t remember where Ruth had said about her free hair, it’s on her AMR blog, here are her words : The website for the Josh Wood Atelier is here – the team there very kindly maintain my hair cut and colour for free and I will be eternally grateful. They are all very good eggs.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.