Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch her anymore, she is just a walking advert now. Does this woman actually buy anything? Moved into a country pile, but constantly moans about how cold it is, how much the oil costs to heat it , how draughty it is, stuffing the window frames with toilet roll to keep out ladybirds 🙄🙄. Sofa, free, Brinton’s carpets, free, holiday breaks, press trips, beauty products, clothes, her spectacles, her hair cut/colour, all the pr gifts we don’t see declared.....it’s obscene. Had to unsubscribe when she was doing the whole fishing/low key begging for wall lights...ones she wanted were around £360 each......she needed six of them. Just greedy, grabbing and devoid of any integrity.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh, Mrs Walking advertorial now has her own interior instagram account now “Casa Crilly”....let the subliminal begging commence!

Her Mother/baby blog “The Uphill” where clothes/goods/family friendly vacations are given on the reg. Not to mention life updates (🙄🙄)

These people literally have not an ounce of integrity.

Reactions: 5
🤮

They’d have much more integrity if they could say “I bought this...” rather than gifted or press samples.

I ended up unfollowing as too many “urgh I’m so sick woe is me” type of posts.

Reactions: 2
🤮

They’d have much more integrity if they could say “I bought this...” rather than gifted or press samples.

I ended up unfollowing as too many “urgh I’m so sick woe is me” type of posts.
She’s always ill, must be the stress of life living in a ££££££ Georgian pile, creating content on make up , clothes , interiors and getting tons of free stuff as a result .

Pass me the sick bucket Ruth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see she’s featuring another free sofa, in exchange for advertising on her interiors page, the sofa is sitting on the discounted carpet she got in exchange for publicity shots .

I knew she got into the interiors lark in order to fill the house up, honestly it’s a gravy train available only to those already loaded and with contacts.

Casa Crilly should be begging silly. I've stopped watching her she so greedy and fake she is off the planet.
If you can't afford the big house then buy smaller. You don't flog off your completely innocent children to fund a lifestyle above your pay grade.
It beggars belief that her husband refuses to be used to help sales, but he's ok with using his children. Sick and awful couple.

Reactions: 8
It’s sad how many people are willing to basically sell their children’s childhoods for the sake of some free tat and an easy life.

I don’t agree with it to any extent really but I guess it could be a lot worse than it is (like the poor Saccone-Joly kids treated as performing seals).

It’ll be interesting to see how things go further down the line for all of these people sharing their kids lives on Instagram. I know a few say if their kids don’t want to be on camera they won’t film / post them but if it’s all they’ve ever known how are they going to know the intricacies of it.
If it was me I’d be concerned about the possibility of long term effects on my child rather than making some money on ads.

Like others, I am fed up with the constant adverts for cat food and the like from a beauty blogger. Also the huge number of expensive gifts for her house, which cost £1.61 million! If you have that much money to spend on a house, surely you can afford to furnish and carpet it? Also buy your own dishwasher and fridge. Now they're building a studio extension (sorry, 'flexible living accommodation for the family') presumably for her Insta photos, and a terrace 'to catch the afternoon sun'. (Source: Mendip District Council planning portal - all in the public domain.) What a life!
I swear she went into interiors purely to furnish that house with gifts and discounted carpets.

Isn’t the house big enough already?

Reactions: 10
Cat food? How bloody desperate.
I'd be embarrassed to have it be known I sell my children's privacy to furnish a house I can't afford. What bottom feeders.
( some article I read recently called influencers the bottom feeders of society )
They built a studio/office for her in their last house which she was too lazy to ever sort out.

Who is she targeting? People rich enough to buy expensive furniture certainly don't follow influencers. Athough I imagine they have a good old witch/sneer at the private school gate of oneupmanship.

• Heart
If she can actually afford to pay for all the free stuff, why would she exploit her children in order to not pay? What sane mother would do that to their own children?
Her husband refuses to be included in the big sell so it's not like they haven't discussed the effects of media exposure on his career. Just not prepared to afford her children the same respect.

• Wow
  • Heart
Her husband is a celebrity photographer, (Richard Grassie) and he, quite wisely refuses to be on her channels because I think he knows it would ruin his reputation within his industry . She created this air of mystery around him, but he shot the campaign for her dry shampoo (which isn’t all that) and she put a video of the shoot day on her YouTube and he’s there for everyone to see. She posts ads every single day, she has become a complete sell out.

• Wow
the whole channel name winds me up. why is a model recommends any better than the lady at the no 7 counter recommends. its so superior.
I have very beautiful friends who are not models who are older than her and IMHO look better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Yel

I'm sure they can afford it.
I think she could afford lots of the individual things, but when you add up all the house stuff, clothes and make-up it's hundreads of thousands she's been "Kindy gifted". Might not be quite that wealthy buying all of that after paying the mortgage.

Reactions: 5
I remember when Caroline Hirons had a washing machine fire, before you knew it she had been kindly sent a top of the range new one. They are getting new things chucked at them and they are lapping it up.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wow. Imagine having that ridiculously easy life and whinging when you need to be held accountable for something. They’ve gotten away in the land of freebies and unicorns for too long and they are basically all completely bonkers and unrelatable.
They don’t want us to know how much of their “advice” is add because we can’t trust any of their recommendations, ever.
I haven’t watched her in ages either because when she started blogging about her pregnancy I lost interest (no shade, I’m just not the target audience).
I think it’s hilarious/ridiculous how the “big” hairdressers give all this freebie haircuts and colours to people who can afford to pay their full rates, and overcharge us “plebs”. Nobody really buys into that crap anymore and I doubt they get a big return on investment? especially as most YTs hair is really bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was hugely pissed off when I found the Gleamers don’t pay at Josh Wood for the lovely hair cuts , colour and free food.

Maybe Gleam pay a ‘£££ behind the bar’ ,so to speak , to cover the hours spent on the women otherwise JW would be seriously out of pocket.

Reactions: 4
I was hugely pissed off when I found the Gleamers don’t pay at Josh Wood for the lovely hair cuts , colour and free food.

Maybe Gleam pay a ‘£££ behind the bar’ ,so to speak , to cover the hours spent on the women otherwise JW would be seriously out of pocket.
and with most of the stuff they (all youtubers) are comped i dont even get why as most of the target audience would never be able to afford whatever it is

Reactions: 2
the whole channel name winds me up. why is a model recommends any better than the lady at the no 7 counter recommends. its so superior.
I have very beautiful friends who are not models who are older than her and IMHO look better.
Maybe because she did actually work as a model? I thought she started blogging while she was still modelling ... or is that just my imagination?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.