Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this reminds me so much of Grace Beverly and her crappy workout clothes, how can you ever hope to really be a success if you are just relying on fans? especially if you rely on them to basically accept crappy service. Imagine getting an email from a normal business ending with the initial of the owner and x?!
All the talk of Caroline I posted that one by mistake on Ruth’s thread. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
London is the capital city of England. It is in the South East region of England, geographically. London is split into quadrants; North, East, South and West. ‘Central London’ means the very middle bit, also often referred to as ‘Zone 1’ (that’s to do with the tube/subway). It is generally, most expensive to live in Zone 1. In each quadrant there are little neighbourhoods; Fulham, where Caroline lives is in southwest London (so spans the edges of South and West quadrants) and is Zone 2, I think, so not actually ‘central London’ but a very nice convenient location nonetheless.

‘Countryside’ is rural areas outside of cities and towns.

Ruth’s Georgian house is in Frome, in Somerset which is in the South West of England. It is actually further south than London (though not by much) and is much further West (by UK standards).

Does that help?! 🤣
Yes thank you!!

Reactions: 1
Here are my thoughts....

CH mentioned on a recent live coming back from a weekend away in the countryside. Is Ruth’s house in the countryside?

I don’t think that they will give up their current residence because CH has commented multiple times that he two boys live within walking distance and Max is currently in school. Plus Nova would be out of her immediate reach if they loved unless Ruth’s house is close to Nova

Is the house that we think CH bought closer to her mom? This would make sense to me as somewhere in between her mom and current home. I can’t remember where she said that her mom lives but she did say the area when she was looking for a pecan pie. If I remember correctly it is North of London.

There has been speculation that Ava is living with friends in an apartment so this does align with CH buying Ruth’s house especially if it is out of West London.

I am not from the UK and was wondering what does West London, Countryside, East London, Central London etc, mean to someone who doesn’t live there? Thanks in advance
Yes Ruth’s house (the Georgian one) is in the countryside but just outside of a small town called Frome, in the county of Somerset. Somerset is in the south west of England, often referred to as the Westcountry :)

I would be surprised if Caroline had actually bought Ruth’s old house, it would be a big lifestyle change. I reckon she’s just spending some time there during lockdown to get out of London (which would explain her not wanting to give much away on social media given you’re not supposed to be travelling across the country for no good reason right now)

Reactions: 3
Yes thank you!!
Just for added information, in regards to 'desirability' and the value of property. Period homes, such as Georgian, most often command a premium and there are areas outside of the capital which are also extremely expensive e.g fabulous coastal locations, chic tourist destinations, areas of outstanding natural beauty and the Roman cities e.g York, Chester and Bath. Frome is countryside close to Bath.

Reactions: 5
So she can then advertise it for rent and get her followers slavering to pay her to stay there.

Reactions: 20
Why is she happy to film the cottage reno but not sure about the house?
Maybe she wants to keep more of her private life private - she shared such a lot with her other house it was easy to see where she lived etc. I’d be the same, don’t think I’d mind sharing a holiday let renovation as it’s seperate from your home life, but that’s just me 😊

Reactions: 9
A good way to keep the new house private would’ve been not including the post code on a swipe up 🤷🏼‍♀️😬😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.