Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A beautiful, classic house in a stunning location ......then the Hirons’ moved in.

I think Barry the Giant groaned too .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thought of that gob on legs Hirons sullying the air in the beautiful Georgian house is unbearable. I hope the resident ghosts (there must be ghosts in that house) haunt her out of the place. 👻👻👻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks very similar but I don’t think that’s the one, wrong location
It isn’t . Vat registration is public

100% they Hirons’ are at the Georgian house as the daughter posted in the room with the doll house cabinet . Why wouldn’t they have taken that with them ???!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yep, I’d seen that.

100% they Hirons’ are at the Georgian house as the daughter posted in the room with the doll house cabinet . Why wouldn’t they have taken that with them ???!!
Ava’s stories? I get the feeling they are old videos as she seems to be posting random clips, so could be from when they’ve visited before. But it definitely looks like Caroline’s there at the moment.

Reactions: 1

Ruth’s new gaff is smaller perhaps and there just isn’t room?
Seeing as Ruth and Caroline are mates it would seem it’s ok with Caroline if Ruth needs to leave stuff there. I just cannot see the Hirons clan living there long term.

Reactions: 5
Sorry it means Land Registry.

My guess (which may be wrong) is that Ruth has rented it to La Hirons and done a remortgage to get funds to purchase her new house quickly. I may be wrong and time will tell.
You could be right, if they had to move fast to secure the new place, maybe they decided to make the move, then sell the other place at a later date rather than run the risk of being stuck within a chain during Covid.

Reactions: 2
I can't see CH permanently decamping to the countryside. Her office is is London as are all her 'babies'. I could totally see her using itnas a holiday home.

Perhaps Ruth doesn't need to sell and it going to use the house as a 'set'. Could be rented to film crews, her husband could do shoots there, rent it to her rich friends when they want to escape.

Reactions: 10
Here are my thoughts....

CH mentioned on a recent live coming back from a weekend away in the countryside. Is Ruth’s house in the countryside?

I don’t think that they will give up their current residence because CH has commented multiple times that he two boys live within walking distance and Max is currently in school. Plus Nova would be out of her immediate reach if they loved unless Ruth’s house is close to Nova

Is the house that we think CH bought closer to her mom? This would make sense to me as somewhere in between her mom and current home. I can’t remember where she said that her mom lives but she did say the area when she was looking for a pecan pie. If I remember correctly it is North of London.

There has been speculation that Ava is living with friends in an apartment so this does align with CH buying Ruth’s house especially if it is out of West London.

I am not from the UK and was wondering what does West London, Countryside, East London, Central London etc, mean to someone who doesn’t live there? Thanks in advance

Here are my thoughts....

CH mentioned on a recent live coming back from a weekend away in the countryside. Is Ruth’s house in the countryside?

I don’t think that they will give up their current residence because CH has commented multiple times that he two boys live within walking distance and Max is currently in school. Plus Nova would be out of her immediate reach if they loved unless Ruth’s house is close to Nova

Is the house that we think CH bought closer to her mom? This would make sense to me as somewhere in between her mom and current home. I can’t remember where she said that her mom lives but she did say the area when she was looking for a pecan pie. If I remember correctly it is North of London.

There has been speculation that Ava is living with friends in an apartment so this does align with CH buying Ruth’s house especially if it is out of West London.

I am not from the UK and was wondering what does West London, Countryside, East London, Central London etc, mean to someone who doesn’t live there? Thanks in advance
Caroline lives in London (Fulham I think). Her mum lives near Liverpool which is in the North West. The Georgian house is in Somerset which is the South West.

Georgian house is about 90 minutes to two hours travel to London. Liverpool is probably a four/four and a half hour drive to the Georgian house and three and a half to four hours from London (I think - there might be a high speed train which is quicker).

Here are my thoughts....

London is the capital city of England. It is in the South East region of England, geographically. London is split into quadrants; North, East, South and West. ‘Central London’ means the very middle bit, also often referred to as ‘Zone 1’ (that’s to do with the tube/subway). It is generally, most expensive to live in Zone 1. In each quadrant there are little neighbourhoods; Fulham, where Caroline lives is in southwest London (so spans the edges of South and West quadrants) and is Zone 2, I think, so not actually ‘central London’ but a very nice convenient location nonetheless.

‘Countryside’ is rural areas outside of cities and towns.

Ruth’s Georgian house is in Frome, in Somerset which is in the South West of England. It is actually further south than London (though not by much) and is much further West (by UK standards).

Does that help?! 🤣

Reactions: 4
D79FE3D5-397B-4A03-9B1A-D9917D279555.png

Ok so where is the email to the people who have got the kits to tell them the shipping date is delayed. This is why the set up will not ever work.

You are relying on people being followers not the general public purchasing off a site, imagine asos doing this. Oh you can’t because they are a legitimate retail business.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes, her mum lives up Warrington way, so North West. Same side of the country as Ruth’s house but a lot further up.

View attachment 412028

Ok so where is the email to the people who have got the kits to tell them the shipping date is delayed. This is why the set up will not ever work.

You are relying on people being followers not the general public purchasing off a site, imagine asos doing this. Oh you can’t because they are a legitimate retail business.
she is unbelievable. No actual use of the word ‘sorry’ there. Just a chippy, “beyond apologetic”.

• Wow
View attachment 412028

this reminds me so much of Grace Beverly and her crappy workout clothes, how can you ever hope to really be a success if you are just relying on fans? especially if you rely on them to basically accept crappy service. Imagine getting an email from a normal business ending with the initial of the owner and x?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.