Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Find the nepotism with brands all a bit much Caroline Hirons and Jo Sharp (director of Scamp & Dude) were both working together and directors in another company together so you'll find Caroline and her buddies ie Ruth will shill Scamp & Dudes stuff alot.

I've never actually used any Scamp and Dudes clothes so don't mean to bash them but they seem to be everywhere, gets a bit suffocating; I guess that's what celebrity friends are for though pushing your stuff into their followers.

Reactions: 6
Maybe they have a msssive mortgage, who knows? As I dread another Monday morning, I’d love to be able to arse around her mansion & dabble in writing posts etc. when I feel like it.

I do have kids but I'm not interested in it either, I watch content for a bit of escapism not to feel insuperior or an inadquate parent which can very often happen to people when watching certain youtubers. I also agree with you about some legislation on exposing kids in this way.

Reactions: 2
I also agree with you about some legislation on exposing kids in this way.
I read an article about this a while ago which was saying how the legislation intended to protect child performers (with regards to working time, breaks, consent and how their money is invested etc) should be extended to children used in online work, because right now, as long as you're their parent you can work your little darlings as long as you want and then bank all their money so they get nothing. Which is a good idea and should be implemented asap.

Wonder how many of these influencers would be so keen if the money they earnt off their kids was then tied up for 18 years?

Reactions: 7
In a rambly perfume post she said she had to explain to someone in their 20s what a record player was. Given the huge resurgence of vinyl I'd say that's extremely unlikely

Reactions: 3
I always think her hair looks an absolute mess

I always think her hair looks an absolute mess
Me too, always looks greasy and like it needs a bloody good wash! Not a very good look for a model who is supposed to have looks for others to aspire to.

Me too, always looks greasy and like it needs a bloody good wash! Not a very good look for a model who is supposed to have looks for others to aspire to.
That Colab dry shampoo of hers must work really well right?

She is so annoying on the latest Nadine Baggot vlog. Nadine says welcome to my tiny terrace and Crilly says she really lives in a mansion errr like you do.

How is she still doing haul videos?

And inside the first minute of her latest Hush clothing one..

“It’s really soft.. it’s not cashmere.. I don’t think it’s even wool... but it’s got that really soft feel so I imagine it’s viscose or something like that.. but it will probably wash really well because of that, I imagine...”

Or.. you could take a nanosecond to check the label?

Reactions: 16
could she be any more lazy?! jesus how difficult is it to glance at a label. I cannot believe anyone in this day and age is still doing hauls with the concern for the environment/fast fashion etc

Reactions: 5
Yet I see she took the time to make sure all the items were individually listed in the description box with affiliate links. So thoughtful.

Also how can the Me+Em trousers she wears all time be a “PR sample”? Do influencers just love coming up with confusing terms for “free shit”?

I had a look at her latest "what's in my makeup bag" video last week, just out of curiosity. God it was awful, just a makeup bag she'd found in her glove box and full of stuff she'd forgotten she had. I switched off after the first minute, I want to see new stuff, not grubby old stuff she's forgotten about. Her blog feels really stale - and she is still wearing that horrible pseudo-leopard print cardigan she's been wearing for about 2 years.

Reactions: 8
Aw, he's a sweet cat but he is overweight. British Shorthairs are the cat equivalent of Labradors, prone to weight gain if not fed carefully.
My cats are British Short Hairs and I can confirm that my girl cat is the size of a small village despite being fed carefully and not a greedy bugger .

She’s built for comfort, not for speed.

Reactions: 10
My cats are British Short Hairs and I can confirm that my girl cat is the size of a small village despite being fed carefully and not a greedy bugger .

She’s built for comfort, not for speed.
I bet she's really cute! I love all cats, slim, chunky, svelte, porky - the whole lot!

Reactions: 4
Let me guess Ruth. Live in a huge house with a massive garden?
Aren't her and her husband both self-employed? Wonder if that huge house (and presumably sizeable mortgage) seem so appealing still? Sorry if that sounds unpleasant, but she does seem to love boasting about her house!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.