Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s ill again and not just with one thing , there’s a range of issues ,she must have a very poor immune system .

Been told to rest😄😄 , how would she cope if she lived the life of the average hard pressed woman with kids and a mortgage ?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She is dull as duck. I've veered into her territory via Sali H and Caroline H and my word 😴

Reactions: 4
See my post above yours.

She is one influencer who actually got her knuckles rapped for not declaring advertising, Max Factor I think.

I think she’s a nice person but she’s as greedy as the rest, especially since buying her Georgian pile , needs a lot of furniture.

🙄

Reactions: 2
Her Bathroom with Sali H had not an ounce of witty riposte or hint of lols. And what with SH lacking warmth and/or joy - obviously I was glued.

Reactions: 5
Christ on a bike I don’t know how Josh Wood Hair is still in business - every influencer on the internet has gifted cuts and colour. Ruth being the latest. This just makes me avoid at all costs as clearly the few paying customers they have are subsidising all these freeloaders. Plus when you look at Ruth’s hair and Caroline Hirons which is bleached to within an inch of its life it’s not really a good advert is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ on a bike I don’t know how Josh Wood Hair is still in business - every influencer on the internet has gifted cuts and colour. Ruth being the latest. This just makes me avoid at all costs as clearly the few paying customers they have are subsidising all these freeloaders. Plus when you look at Ruth’s hair and Caroline Hirons which is bleached to within an inch of its life it’s not really a good advert is it?
My assumption was always that Gleam had Josh Wood on some kind of retainer at some point. I doubt they get much business out of these gifted services.

Reactions: 2
See my post above yours.

She is one influencer who actually got her knuckles rapped for not declaring advertising, Max Factor I think.

I think she’s a nice person but she’s as greedy as the rest, especially since buying her Georgian pile , needs a lot of furniture.

🙄
I was appalled that she was given that gorgeous sofa and I think it took her about three months to mention it in her instagram feed and say thank you.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I was appalled that she was given that gorgeous sofa and I think it took her about three months to mention it in her instagram feed and say thank you.
i don't understand why brands keep doing this.. it is never good advertising

i don't understand why brands keep doing this.. it is never good advertising
I make a point of never buying from brands that seem to give away their products to these people. Jo Malone is an example. The amount they spend on giving away candles and doing fancy events. If they stopped doing it the candles could halve in price !

Reactions: 13
Christ on a bike I don’t know how Josh Wood Hair is still in business - every influencer on the internet has gifted cuts and colour.
This - I would never go to them now. Why should I bloody pay full price for something they are gifting left, right and centre. I know it's only advertising, but even so.

I went off Ruth after I bought a reasonably expensive dental clean and polish brush that she reviewed that turned out to be absolute shite. I do like Dexter and the Bear though.

Reactions: 7
I went for a consultation there and was so underwhelmed. I thought it was going to be this beautiful salon and really cutting edge and it was just all about meh but for ridiculous prices

Ruth now off on one about trains- cue the fawning from her sheeple about how funny she is. She is also on about a massive haul she has made on Kooples just shows how out of touch she is, most women could not afford the clothes at the sale price let alone full price. I am gutted that she does so much work for Hush. I used to like shopping there but that’s another one on my list of No Goes now

She’s sniffing around for a new bathroom shelf .

She and her Husband are both clearly very very well off, just buy your own shelf and show it afterwards .

The Instagram greed is abhorrent🙄

Reactions: 8
Gifted for a photo shoot ? , I’m guessing she’s not sending it back after. Ruth’s Insta gravy train rolls on.
I think this is the new way of semi getting around the fact it should be labelled ad, no way in hell are any of these people giving back things "gifted for photo shoot"

Did anyone watch her extension video?
It’s hard being rich🙄.

They’re so pissed off the glass isn’t ready and I’d also be very upset after 16 weeks of waiting.

Her hint that their threat of a terrible customer review isn’t working suggests that AMR and Husband have illusions of her Insta status being a bargaining tool but the company clearly doesn't give a tit 😁.

Reality bites .

• Haha
It’s hard being rich🙄.

They’re so pissed off the glass isn’t ready and I’d also be very upset after 16 weeks of waiting.

Her hint that their threat of a terrible customer review isn’t working suggests that AMR and Husband have illusions of her Insta status being a bargaining tool but the company clearly doesn't give a tit 😁.

Reality bites .
I used to like her but she’s so not relatable now. Smugsville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.